Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz

Villains

by Tsumihibara 0 reviews

Shuldig is in a funk

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Schuldig - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-29 - 511 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer:: the usual I do not own anything but the bad jokes in this. everything else including the song belongs to other rich people .

Musings of a villain
Tsumi


Schuldich woke up and stared at the ceiling of his room for awhile before he stood and stretched. Grabbing his clothes and heading for the shower. Nagi was getting out of the bathroom as he came out of his room and smirked at the younger assassin who nodded once politely and went to change into his school clothes.

~~
I turned the volume up this morning
till there was ringing in my ears
i haven't felt this good in years

Another villain on the cover
of every major magazine
the victim somewhere in between
~~

Feeling more like a human being Schuldich sat down at the breakfast table. He glance over at Crawford who was reading the morning paper. Farferello was sitting on the counter smearing raspberry jelly on a piece of toast messily. Schuldich grabbed his own breakfast and ate Teasing Crawford and Nagi as they ate their own. Nagi headed for school and the rest of Swartz did their own usual things. Crawford had an early morning meeting with Takatori leaving Schuldich alone in the house with Farfie who seemed perfectly happy to sit and watch cartoons as he polished his knife collection.

~~
See how they twist and shout

And as i'm searching for the story
subscription card falls to the floor
i'm losing interest more and more

To pick it up i'm bending over
out of the corner of my eye
I see a pair of blazing thighs
~~

Schuldich headed for his room and stood at the open window smoking. He listened to the thoughts of people passing. how strange that he was thinking so strangely today. he did not usually brood like this. He did his job along with the rest of his team mates. He was an assassin and a 'bad guy', of course he was only because of Swartz's place opposite of Weiß. He took another drag and looked out at the sky. It was becoming grey and cloudy it would rain soon.

~~
See how they twist and shout
See how they twist and shout

I straighten up to look her over
and up my back a shooting pain
it's bound to settle in my brain
~~

Rain was falling quietly at first then louder. Schuldich looked at the cigarette he was smoking and threw it out the window. He ignored Crawford's return to the house. He had been here an hour thinking. strange how the rain matched his mood. He watched the rain and stepped out into it enjoying the cold water running down his body.
~~
Another villain on the cover
of every major magazine
the victim somewhere in between

See how they twist and shout
See how they twist and shout
~~

The rain faded and the sun tried to peak out of the clouds a small rainbow appeared in the sky. He smirked to himself as it faded to black white and grey in his vision.

~Owari~
Sign up to rate and review this story