Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 13

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Prelims, violent aren't they?

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-02-03 - Updated: 2013-02-03 - 1748 words

1Original
Chapter 13


Naruto, Hinata and Hagane had taken Ino, Anko and Musaka to an empty room. They sat down and were drinking some juice, “you said that there was more to what happened to us Naruto-kun.” Said Ino, “what else?”

“Well, you’re stronger and more powerful than you were.” He said.

“So, however we were in the past we’re a bit better?” Said Musaka.

“If you want to take it that way, sure.” Said Hagane, “Let’s take you for instance Musaka. You are prodigy of a great swordsman right?”

“Yes I am.” He said.

“Okay, do you think you can take on a Sanin?” Musaka looked at his friend like he was crazy. “Of course not, those three are kage level ninja and right now, so are we.” Anko was in shock.

“Whoa!” She said, “You’re saying we are kage level ninja right now.”

“Yep,” said Naruto.

“Wow, we’re basically heroes of the Elemental Countries?” Said Ino, Hinata nodded.

“Pretty much,” said Hinata.


Meanwhile the Autonins had picked up on people in need of help. Haku-Eleven had transformed in to her motorcycle from and raced inside an opening. She found out that she was in the ROOT headquarters she rolled in to a room with chambers in them. Inside the chambers were people and some of them were relatives of their partners.

She came back out and told Narutimus, “we need to get them out of there.” He said.

But we need help Prime.” Said Iron Hagane.

Call Kushina-Prime and let her know we need them.

On it.” So Iron Hagane contacted her and she told them they were on the way.

Then Prime had gone to Kenshin and Sora to ask them for help. “So could you help us?

“Yes,” said Kenshin as Sora nodded.

“What do you need us to do?” Said Sora, Prime had told them of a ROOT facility that had victims in chambers about to be brainwashed in to puppets Kenshin paled.

“Did you there were Namikazes and Hyuggas there?”

Yes Kenshin.” Sora gasped and covered her mouth.

“My mother’s one of them?” Said Sora.

Yes.

“What are we doing here for? Let’s go get them!” Said Kenshin.

We are waiting on others.

“Wait, I got an idea.”

The next morning the deadline was up and eight teams had made it to the tower. They had found out that they were going to have a tournament and this was the prelims for it. One of the matches was Hinata vs. Neji; the fight between them was fantastic. While Neji was gunning to destroy her, Hinata was going for the embarrassment. “I will NOT lose to you!” He said, “it is your fate….”

“That I am weak?” Asked Hinata, “I that I am to lose to you Neji? Do you know where I’ve been? Who I married? Who trained me? No,” she attacked. “Uzu Hyugga Style: Now You See Me,” her hands flew through hand seals. Suddenly, Hinata was charged and slid pass Neji. Next thing anyone knew Neji, dropped to his knees. “Now You Don’t!”

“Winner: Hinata Hyugga-Namikaze!” Said the Proctor, then Neji struggled to get up.

“No!” He said, “I Won’t Accept It! She Was Fated To Lose!” He walked over to her with his hands charged to use the Sixty-Four Palms on her. Everyone were trying to stop him, Blaze was holding Naruto back.

“No, Naruto.” He said.

“That Bastard’s going to kill Hina-chan!” Screamed Naruto.

“Who is?” Then it hit Naruto, Hinata was HIS mate, she’ll get out of this. Then he calmed down and watched.

Neji was getting closer and closer to her, “EIGHT TRIGRAMS: SIXTY-FOUR PALMS!” He screamed but, once he was about to attack, Hinata disappeared and reappeared behind Neji, grabbed his arm, flung him to the floor and started to slam her knees in to his temple then slammed both of them into his chest holding him to the floor.

“Your fate’s changed Neji,” she said. “and it’s to be my bitch!” She threw a punch at his head and missed him cracking the floor by his head. “Dominated, you better changed your pants cousin, because it smells like you shat yourself.” She got up and walked over to her beloved husband. She gave him a hug and kiss.

“Don’t you ever scare me like that again.” He said, “you are my heart and soul.” She kissed him again.

“I promise sweetheart and I’m sorry.” She said, the fight continued, Hagane, Musaka, Nero, Alice, Reggie, Haku and all the Cloud ninjas won their fights. Ino was up and she was waiting on who her opponent was going to be. It was Sakura.

“You got to be kidding me, Pinky?” She said.

“Now I’ll have my revenge Piggy!” Said the pink haired freak but Ino wasn’t worried.

“Time to shatter dreams and create nightmares.” So they went at it, Sakura just wanted to just go in swinging while Ino just came in with a straight punch to her face sending her flying to a wall then chased after her as she got there, she grabbed Sakura’s arm, threw her in the air and followed her up. She was hovering above her with a grin, “don’t worry Sakura. The fall won’t kill you,” she grabbed the pink haired girl around the waist to hit a suplex after they hit the ground knocking Sakura out. Then she got up, “it’s the sudden stop at the end.”

“Winner: Ino Yamanaka!” Said the proctor, the last match was set up by the council, it had to have been. Naruto walked down to the floor, Ino kissed him on the lips and wrapped her arms around him. Then the proctor cleared his throat and they broke it up.

“Good luck Naruto-kun.” She said, he swatted her on the ass and she pinched his. He walked up to Sasuke taking off his ball cap and jacket. He had on a head rag, a white sleeveless underarmor shirt, black cargo pants, boots and gloves on. Every conscious girl there screamed and squealed, this guy was a freaking hunk! (Hey, I’m very secure in my manhood. –AN) “You are so lucky Hina-chan.” Hinata looked at Ino, “you get to sleep in those arms.”

Hinata looked smug, “you damn right!” She said.

(Play ‘Looking Pimpin’ if you have it and play it in a loop.)

The fight was started and Sasuke started to come in with fireballs and flamethrowers at Naruto but the ‘kid’ flipped out of the way and sent a flying punch in to the emo boy’s face. Sasuke hit the floor and got up to see Naruto motioning for him to attack. Sasuke came at him and poured on the attacked. “I’m going to kill you and that slut that birthed you!” He growled, suddenly, it got real quiet.

“Uh oh,” said Hagane. Naruto had his head down. Sasuke thought he had Naruto and smirked.

“I bet you don’t even know who you parents were!” He said, “maybe they were some whore that got pregnant by some drunk!” Just then Naruto lifted his head and his eyes were glowing. With that he came in with a hard uppercut to his jaw sending him to the celling then followed him up and started to hit a very hard combo then sent him to the floor with an axe handle.

Then kicked him in the chest to a wall, as he fell his arms started to blur as he hit him everywhere on his body only to drive him deeper in to the wall. Then kick stomped him in the face and flipped off. He fell to the floor and Naruto turned around knowing he had won the fight when they heard chirping birds. “NARUTO-KUN LOOK OUT!” Screamed Hinata, but it was too late, Sasuke had hit Naruto with the Chidori.

“Got him!” He said and Kakashi cheered when all of the sudden Naruto disappeared. “What the?” Everyone was looking for Naruto, but couldn’t find him until they heard him.

“You call that a lightning attack?” He said they looked to when they were and saw him with his fist through the chest of the Sound jounin aka Orochimaru. The Sanin slid off Naruto’s arm as he pulled his heart out from his back, dropped it and stepped. Just then Anko and Sasuke’s necks started to burn. Meaning that Orochimaru was dead, “oops looks like I took away the only means to kill your brother huh?” Just then the wind started to pick up and it started to blow hard. Naruto came in to attack punches were being thrown and bones were being broken, more so Sasuke’s than Naruto’s. Then Naruto’s eyes started to change, they became a solid stormy blue gray and suddenly storm clouds started to from inside the tower. “Let’s see how you can handle this. STORM RELEASE: CATEGORY 6 EPIC STORM!” Just then, it was raining and storming inside and lightning was flashing everywhere Sasuke was trying his damnedest not to get hit by it but he was struck by it, hard he was sent flying to a wall and Naruto rode the winds and slammed both of his feet in to Sasuke ending it.

The storm was over and Sasuke fell from the high wall and hit the water like it was solid concrete. Naruto was standing on the water and use d his wind powers to open the doors to drain the room. Then he looked at the proctor, “you going to call the match or what?”

“Winner Naruto Namikaze!” Everyone was in shock at what the so called ‘dead last’ could do. Then he went back to his team. Later, they drew numbers to see who was going to fight who in a month and they found out that that he was going to fight Gaara and Hinata was going to be in a three way with Ino and some girl named Korra.

They were released and went to either their homes or to a hotel. Saurtobi stopped Naruto and Hinata so he could talk to them. “I’m going to give you, your manor Naruto.” He said and gave him keys, Naruto took the keys while he was drying off.

“Thanks old man,” he said with that they left and headed to the Namikaze manor.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story