Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You're A Lie

You're A Lie

by SweetChild 4 reviews

“Why him? Anyone but my best friend, Slash!” - Slaxl!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-03 - Updated: 2013-02-03 - 1004 words

2Ambiance
3 years ago...

“Axl, baby, wait! I swear, it meant nothing.” Slash ran after the redhead, grabbing his arm and pinning him against the wall. Axl's face was flushed with anger, green eyes flashing with rage. Slash gave him his charming smile and brushed loose strands of hair behind his ear, “You have to take some blame, though, you've been gone for almost week, what was I supposed to do?” Slash fisted the red hair in his hand, forcing his lover to look at him before his lips descended on Axl's, forcing his tongue between his teeth. Axl fought, nails scratching every piece of skin he could reach. Slash grabbed his wrists, smashing them against the wall behind them. He bit and chewed on Axl's bottom lip, whispering to Axl, trying to persuade him to kiss him back.

“Get the fuck off of me, you bastard!” Axl hauled his wrists out of Slash's grasp, stepping forward and punching the brunette across the face. He wiped the blood off of his mouth with the back of his hand. Slash fell to the flood, cupping his bleeding jaw in his hand, looking up at the pissed off redhead. Angry tears brimmed in Axl's eyes as he looked down at his boyfriend, then they travelled over to the master bedroom, their bedroom. Then he connected his eyes back with Slash's before he gave Slash a rough kick in the ribs, causing Slash to double over, coughing loudly.

“Why him? Anyone but my best friend, Slash!” Axl shouted, lifting up his booted foot to give him another kick but Slash caught it in his hand. Axl tried to dislodge the strong hold but Slash held on tight. He looked up at Axl, blood dripping down his chin and Axl could see bruises starting to form on his bare stomach. Axl stared back, eyes roaming Slash's face, looking for any guilt, any scrap of evidence that told him that Slash did love him. Axl forgave him the first time, accepting the story Slash told him, but this time, it wasn't a random fucker in a club, it was his best friend, someone who Axl looked at like a brother.

“Stop...” Slash croaked, giving Axl a look that Slash knew, he couldn't resist. But Axl didn't see his Slash any more, couldn't find any emotion behind his actions. He saw a monster, a fiend who would do anything to keep Axl to himself. Through the 5 years they were together, Slash had isolated Axl away from his career and most of his friends. He had cheated on him, while whispering sweet nothings into his ear, saying everything Axl wanted to hear, knowing that the redhead would forgive him. The media and the world labelled Axl Rose as a 'monster' and a 'woman beater' and saw Slash as a shy angel who could never hurt a fly. But the truth was, Axl was the victim and Slash was the monster. Slash wrecked his relationship with his girlfriends, stressed Axl so much that he couldn't help but explode one in a while. Slash was jealous and angry when Axl got a girlfriend, even though it was an act to keep their relationship secret, and would somehow screw it up.

Slash could be loving, he would unknowingly hug Axl protectively when they were sleeping. He would play with Axl's hair, begging him never to cut it, to always leave it long. Slash pulled on his hair when they were intimate, wrap it around his finger when they were laying on the couch and watching a film. Axl's mind started working, thinking that was all an act, to gain Axl's trust or use him as a pushover. Axl shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts. Slash was now sitting against the wall, using a wipe to clean up his face. Axl's legs gave out and he slumped to the ground, sitting the same way Slash was. For a while, they just stared at each other, Slash trying to control the situation, control Axl.

'Your the only one I want.'

“I love you'

“It was a moment of weakness.'

Normally this would work and by now Axl would be on Slash's lap, letting the guitarist do anything he wanted to his body. But now, they meant nothing, he hated this bastard. He wanted to cut that beautiful face of his, but he knew he wouldn't,” I hate you.” Axl whispered, his hands shaking at his side, he turned his head away when the guitarist crawled over to him, sitting on his legs next to him. His fingers came up to tangle in his hair but Axl slapped it away. His touch made his skin crawl,” I need you, I can't survive without you.” Lips made contact with the skin on his cheek, running down to his jaw, making a path for his lips. Axl knew what Slash was doing, he was using Axl's weaknesses against him.

“C'mon, baby, come to me.” Slash said huskily, head moving, so that his nose was buried in Axl's hair,”Then for me,” He chuckled at his own joke, hands moving down Axl's chest to cup him through his leather trousers,” I'll make you scream, you know I can.”Axl tried to move Slash's hand away from the front of his trousers, his eyes closing when Slash's grasp got tighter, fingers got faster. Slash's brown eyes met his and he smiled, when moans left Axl's throat,”See? No bitch will ever replace me.” Slash laughed again, knowing he had Axl, but found himself across the room again. Axl stood up, feeling sick to his stomach. He stepped over Slash, kicking him harshly when the guitarist grabbed his leg, trying to pull him to the ground with him.

”I'm going out and when I get back I want you gone.”

This is the first time I've done a story where Slash is the bad guy. I was nervous to post this, so please review. I will continue if you do!
Sign up to rate and review this story