Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

by MCR-99 3 reviews

I always had these fasinations.I knew they were real.They had to be.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-05 - Updated: 2013-02-05 - 738 words - Complete

0Unrated
My new killjoy fic.I was gonna write a sequel to Keep Running,but I thought this'd be so much better.

A brief introduction to this fiction.
Sadie and her friends always had these fasinations of Killjoys.They had fun pretending to dress up like super heroes.But,one day,they had to really become heroes.
You'll be staring in this guys! I know who you wanna be matched with. (Although,Mia you'll be Frankie's 'adoptive' sister.That okay? I get Gerard.Christy,you can be his 'adoptive' sister.Raven,I know who you want,same with everybody else.Bob will be in it aswell,he'll be called Bulletproof Bomber.Yay for the awesome mind,of moi.

So,let us begin.Shall we?


You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want.

"C'mon,Sadie.We gotta go!"I heard my best friend since year four,or the fourth grade as the Americans call it.
I'm not originally from the US,I'm from the UK.
Me,Mum and my brother,Danny,moved down here when I turned 14,a year ago.
"I'm coming,Mia!"I shout back at her as I look at her from my window.
I quickly grab my bag,and my skull mask,slipping it over my eyes.

You see,Me and the girls.Amy,Penina,Mia,Christy,Shayla,Raven and me.We believe in the killjoys.They are real,they will come.Just like the radiation.No-body else does though.Eh,it's their loss.

I trot down the stairs,and say bye to Mum.
"Why are you wearing that mask again,Sadie?"She asks.
"I have to,Mum.It's for the Killjoys,so they recognise me."
"Oh,not that Killjoy rubbish again.."Mum mutters.
"It will happen,Mum.I just know it."I say sharply,then walk out the door,slinging my bag over my back.

"Hey,Lightning!"I greet Amy as she jumps off the wall outside our home.She smiles widely and lifts up her mask.
"And how are we,this clear day,Syanide?"She greeted me.
We all had our killjoy names.
I was Syanide,short for Syanide Skull.
Amy was ZigZag Lightning,but we call her Lightning for short.
Penina was Danger,or Mythomania Danger.
Mia was Radio Harlequin,or Radio.
Christy was Hearts,Jack of Hearts.
Shayla was Android Girl,Android for short and Raven was Paranoia Destroyah.
"I am well,thanks Lightning!"I smile back.
"Cool!"Amy smiled.
"C'mon,Penina! I just wanna borrow the lippy!"I heard Mia whine as she stuggled to grab the lip gloss out of Penina's hand.
"No,you never know! Fun Ghoul could come early,along with the rest of the Killjoys.And I wanna look perfect for my future boyfriend."Penina said smugly.
"What's the problem,Radio and Danger?"I ask as I walk over to Penina and Mia.Mia runs up to me and gives me a big hug and smile.
"Syanide! Danger won't share her lip gloss! And she's going on about Fun Ghoul again!"Mia whined.
"It's okay,Radio.Let her have her fantasies."I calm her down and we set off walking.
"Yeah,just like you have with Party Poison!"Raven giggles.
"Well,at least mine aren't like yours,Mrs.BDSM club."I joke,causing Raven to scowl.
"Just because my relationship with Jet Star is gonna be filled with a lot of..stuff..doesn't give you the right to joke,Ms.Abstinence!"
"Hey! I am against sex before marriage,thank you!"I protest.
"Yeah,you keep tellling yourself that.."Raven laughs.
"There's the bus!"Shayla and Christy say in excitement as the yellow monster rolls towards us.
"Ready for school,Killjoys?"I ask as we all step onto the bus,and into the chorus of laughs and giggles.
We're not the most popular kids in school,scratch that.
We're not popular at all.

"What are you wearing?"One of the girls in the year above asks me,with a disgusted look on her face.
"My Killjoy gear!"I say proudly.
"Nerd!"She yells,and Raven growls at her.
"Slut!"She shouts back,and we walk to the back of the bus.
I stare out the window,hoping that soon enough,that rusty Tranz-am will come into view,and rescue us girls.
To the life of the Killjoys.

A/N:Did you like that first bit? Hope ya did.
Rate and Review,and I will update tomorrow.

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story