Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frerard: Spanking Game

by UniversalKilljoy 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard's games have no limit...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-06 - Updated: 2013-02-22 - 1668 words - Complete

1Insightful
Frank's eyes:
Ouch! Oh shit. Stabbed myself in the eye with eyeliner pencil yet again. Why do I always do that? I gently rub my eye before turning the tap on and washing my stinging eye out. After I have washed my eye out and it has stopped stinging, I try again with my eyeliner. This time, I do it ok. Gerard would be proud! At that exact moment, my door opens a crack and I see Gerard’s head poke through. I raise my eyebrows at him. Does he ever knock? He grins back at me, slowly opening the door more.
“Can I come in?” he asks, his voice sounding slightly childish. I roll my eyes before answering.
“Yes, ok then!” I sigh and he hops in, shutting the door behind him. His eyes scan the room, before coming back to me.
“Nice eyes” he sniffs, stepping closer.
“Thanks. I got it in my eye again” I cant help bit giggle slightly. He giggles too.
“We have ages before the show.” he reminds me.
“Yes. We do. Why?” I think he’s up to something, but I don’t know what. He tries to avoid my eye contact.
“Just wondering” he grins again, glancing at me out the corner of his eye.
“I just have a bit more stuff to do, then we could have some coffee maybe?” I suggest. Gerard Way cant refuse coffee.
“Ok. Sounds cool. Can I wait for you?” he asks innocently. Yep, he’s up to something. Either that or he wants something.
“Umm, yeah, if you want” I reply, slowly. I turn back to the mirror and start doing my red eye-shadow. Gerard slowly edges himself towards me, avoiding my eye contact again. I frown and continue doing my eyes. After not long, he is stood right beside me, but slightly behind. I decide to ignore him for the moment. Suddenly, Gerard slaps my ass. I turn sharply to him, a surprised look on my face. He smiles at me, a cheeky, inviting smile, then he looks down, still smiling.
“Sorry, I don’t know what came over me” he whispers, but at the same time, sliding his hand over me and onto my ass. He gently squeezes it before dragging his hand up my back, pulling my t-shirt up with it. I smile back at him. I’m ready for it. I let him pull my t-shirt off, then I quickly pull his off. He plants his hand on my head, pulls me close to him, then slowly licks my face whilst unbuttoning my pants. He pulls them off before pushing me backwards onto my bed, only wearing my boxers. He takes his own pants off, then climbs onto the bed, in his boxers also. He crawls around on the bed on his hands and knees, circling me, eyeing me. I scramble up and do the same but opposite him. We’ve played this game before. We circle around, then try and spank the other as hard and as much as possible. The fist one to scream ‘stop’ is the loser. Last time, we played, I won. Gerard couldn’t sit for a couple of days after it. That one went on for a while because Gerard refused to scream ‘stop’, so I just continued until he did. I feel good today. Maybe I’ll win again. My main tactic is to pin him down, sit on him, then spank his sexy ass.
“Ready?” he asks silkily. I smirk at him.
“Always” I whisper back. I’m the first to make a move. I launch myself at him and instantly manage to pin him down. But there’s one problem; he’s lying on his back. He struggles around and flails his limbs before slapping me hard round the face. I fall to the side, my hand to my burning cheek. Gerard clambers up and wraps his arm around me, his back facing me. Once he’s got a good grip on my waist, and I cant move, he lays the first spank. It hurts like hell. The first one always does. He spanks me again and again, but with each stinging spank, his grip gets looser. When I suddenly roll over, he’s not ready for it so he lets go and rolls with me. Now it’s my turn. I grab him in the exact same way he had me and begin spanking his ass as hard as I can. He wriggles around and tries to get free, but I don’t make the same mistake as him. He struggles and struggles, but he cant seem to get out of my grip.
“Anything you’d like to say Gerard?” I ask, leaning back to see him.
“No. Nothing” be breathes, shaking his head.
“Sure?” I smirk at him, but he nods. I clamp my jaw and return to spanking him. Without warning, he collapses on the bed. I stop for a moment to see what he’s doing. But he just lays there. I lower my face down to his. His eyes are closed. What is he doing? His next move is so quick, that I don’t realise until I’m half hanging over the bed. I try to get up, but I cant. Gerard’s pinned me down.
“Any last words Frankie?” he asks me, gently stroking my ass.
“Never” I hiss.
“Ok!” he says brightly. Then he starts spanking me again. This time it hurts even more. I know he’s not putting all his effort in. I think he’s saving his energy for when I’m worn out. Good tactic. Right now, I wish I could scream stop, but I now that I cant. I have to stay strong. Attempting to drag myself off the bed nearly works, but he susses my plan before I can do anything. But instead of dragging me back on the bed, he shoves me off. I land on the floor with a thud, stunned for a second. Then Gerard leans off the bed, grabs the back of my boxers, and yanks them up and back towards the bed. I let out a yelp of pain as my boxers are jerked up my ass crack with force and speed. My instant reaction is to climb back onto the bed, but Gerard doesn’t let go. He just keeps pulling them further and further up. I open my mouth to scream ‘stop’, but clamp it shut again.
“You say anything Frank?” Gerard asks, pushing my back forwards, forcing me to bend over.
“Fuck no bitch!” I yell, spinning round so fast, he lets go and falls over backwards. This time, it’s my turn to grab his boxers and yank them up. If he’s going to play dirty, then so am I. I bend his over and give his ass all I got. He struggles, but cant get away. Finally, he says something.
“STOP!” he pleads, throwing his arms backwards, trying to cover his ass with his hands. But I continue.
“What was that you said?” I say politely.
“Frank! Stop!” he pleads again. Not finished yet.
“Now that’s no way to ask!” I snap back at him. Somehow, he manages to leap forwards and I loose my grip on him. He lands face down on the bed, but rolls over onto his knees. Then, he yanks his boxers out of his ass crack, before launching himself onto me, taking me down. We lie, him lying on top of me, gazing into my eyes. I smile at him.
“Good game Iero. You win…this time.” he smiles, before lowering his head and pressing his lips against mine. I open my mouth and let his tongue slowly slip into my mouth. It is greeted by mine as our tongues entwine each other, dancing. I quickly slip my tongue out of Gerard’s mouth and slowly lick his face up and down, then circle his lips with the tip of my tongue. He opens his mouth wide and engulfs my lips, but they escape again and engulf his. We continue this for a couple of seconds, before rolling over so I’m on top. Holding each other tight, we kiss. I don’t know how long it lasts, but I loose myself in Gerard’s lips, holding him tight, and running my hands all over his body. He does the same to me, rolling over every so often, but staying locked in each other’s grip. We could stay like that forever, and we probably would have, but Mikey knocks on the door.
“Frank, Gerard, sound check. Now.” he calls through the door. The moment we hear his voice, Gerard goes rigid and quickly jumps of the bed. I sit up and cross my legs, watching him as he gathers his clothes and attempts to put them back on swiftly. He glances at me ever so often and smiles. I tilt my head to the side once he got all his clothes back on, and he stares at me. Then, he steps over to me, and kisses me. Then he leans forwards, putting his mouth to my ear.
“My ass hurts” he whispers in my ear, before disappearing out of the door, giving me a fleeting smile as he shuts it. I sigh, uncrossing my legs and flopping backwards onto the bed. My ass hurts too. But at least I won! Reluctantly, I drag myself off the bed and gather my clothes up. It doesn’t take me long to get dressed again, but my eyeliner needs redoing. Again. I carefully do my eyeliner, before leaving my room and heading for the stage. Mikey, Bob, Ray and Gerard are already there getting ready. Gerard notices me and gives me a sly smile. I return the sly look, and then pick up Pansy from the guitar rack. I sling her over my shoulder, and join the others on stage.

UniversalKilljoy
Sign up to rate and review this story