Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

:)

by MCR-99 0 reviews

AWESOME NEWS.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-07 - Updated: 2013-02-07 - 373 words - Complete

0Unrated
OMG GUYS YOU WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS.

Okay,so I wanted to see Fall Out Boy live in Februrary,but my mum doesn't wanna drive all the way up to London.
So,my mum asked if they are performing in Portsmouth.
I said no.
Then,I remembered there's a band performing at The Pyramids,which is a lesuire center where I live.It has swimming pools,gyms,stuff like that.
And a stage,so concerts can be held there.
I ran up to my Kerrang! mag stash and found out the band performing in my city in May,is Bring Me The Horizon.I like them.
So,I told my parents.
My mum said to find someone at school who likes rock music,like me.
My friend Sophie,who goes to my school,said she'd go.
I got home and tried to buy the tickets online,but I need a credit card to buy one ticket.
I asked my stepdad if he could help,but he said:

"Why are you trying to buy a ticket online for? We said we'd look into it,and it's not until May.Is it even in your age group?"

I said:

"Well,it's 14+ but you have to go with an adult if you're under 18."

then my stepdad said:

"Okay,so you can't go on your own,or with your friends at school.And Georgie (she's my brothers GF btw.) won't be good cuz she's 16.Okay,we'll look into it."

So now,I just gotta wait until we can find a suitable 18+ family member,who wants to accompanny me to see Bring Me The Horizon.

(waiting super patiently)


Also....

I TALKED TO ASKING ALEXANDRIA BAG GIRL TODAY AND SHE LISTENED TO MCR WITH MEEEEE!

Okay,so I was at school in the game room,when I saw my friend Sophie walk in with the mysterious girl.
I walked up and started talking to them,and changed the song.
The girl took my phone and saw my playlist marked 'My Chemical Romance'.
She gasped and said:

"You're epic!"

I then started talking to her.
She loves Gerard Way,INSTANT FRIENDSHIP.

I will talk to her tomorrow.
She is gonna be my friend!

So,how was your day?

xo Sadie :)
Sign up to rate and review this story