Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter 2

by MCR-99 1 review

Second chapter of 10. I'll do ten chapters.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-07 - Updated: 2013-02-07 - 809 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:2nd chapter.I'll write maybe 10 chapters.I dunno,I'll see what my mind can conjure up for ya.
Enjoy dis chapter though.
xo Sadie.


Chapter 2.

I woke up a few hours later,with a large headache.
I woke up to be in a diner,I've never seen it before in my life.
It was well lit,and clean.
"This can't be real.."I say to myself as I sit up carefully.
"Oh,but it is."Said a voice from behind me."And,we expect a thank-you."
I turned to see the red-haired man,holding an ice-pack.
"Thanks."I say,taking the ice-pack from his hands and applying it to my head.
"You're welcome."Said the red-haired man,sitting across the booth from me.
"So,what happened? Where am I? Are my friends safe?"I ask.
"You and your friends are safe,Sadie."
"How do you know my name?"I ask,looking at him suspiciously.
"Mia,one of your friends,told us.We only call you by your killjoy name,in the field."
"The field?"
"The battle-field.Either out in the desert,or in Battery City."
"What? What's Battery City?"
"All the continents in the US,apart from California,got sucked into the radiation,and became part of Battery City."Replied the red haired man,as he drank from the coffee cup he had collected.
"So,the radiation was real.."I mutter to myself in awe.
"Yes,it was.You were lucky we saved you.You and your friends are gonna live with us.You'll be one of the Killjoys."Said the red head."You will need training."
"Don't worry,we got our training covered.We use water guns all the time during our game of Killjoys vs Dracs."
"Sadie,this isn't a game.This is real.You either fight,or die."Red haired male said sternly,looking right at me.
"O-okay.."I stutter.
"I'm Gerard,but you can call me --"
"Party Poison,I know that."
"So,you know everybody's Killjoy names.Our real names are Mikey,Bob,Ray and Frank.Mikey is my brother."Gerard says.
"Right,well.Nice to meet you.And,thanks again."I smile.
Gerard smiles back.
"We will go over sleeping quarters and other things later on.Right now,you need rest."Gerard says,before leaving.
"Okay."I say,and Gerard softly kisses my forehead.
"Sleep well,Sadie."
I then placed my head back on the pillow and closed my eyes.


A few hours later,we were all sat in the diner.
"Okay,so.We will cover sleeping arrangements."Gerard says with a smile."Sadie,you will be staying in my room.There is a spare bed in there.Yours is by the window."
"Okay"I say,and walk to the bedroom.

In the room,I sit on the bed with a sigh.
I look around the room,with the dim light of the window as a light.
Gerard then walks into the room after a few minutes,and sits next to me on the bed.
"So,"He began."I see you've settled in."
"Yes."I reply."This is a really nice room,nice colour to the walls."
"Mmm,"He agrees."I like the colour,it looks really pretty in the light of morning and sunset."
I nod as I rest my head on the pillow.
"So,what is your story?"Gerard asks."Before the radiation,what was your life like?"
"Well.Me and my friends were preparing everyday for the radiation,since the start of 2019.We knew it would happen."I say as I look up at the ceiling.
"So,you spent your days going over the same plans for the future."
"Pretty much,what about you?"
Gerard sat at the other end of the bed,head against the wall."My father,he wanted me to be heroic.Be the hero,just like he was.I spent every day of my 16 years in life trying to be like him.It never worked out."
"Well,now it has.You saved us,Gerard.You are the hero."I say as I sit up and look at him.
His face looked pretty in the sunset,pure.
His eyes shone bright,like he had the sun where his eyes should be.
"I didn't have a choise to save you.You were going to die if I didn't do anything.I did what I had to do."He muttered,and walked over his head and drew back the covers."Lights out,we need all the energy we can get if we are going into Battery City again tomorrow for more survivors."
"Okay.."I sighed and put my head back against the pillow.
I saw the pale back of Gerard as my eyes drooped closed.

A/N:There we go! I'll update again later.I promise.
Rate and Review,and I'll see ya soon guys!

xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story