Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frerard: Killjoys never sleep

by UniversalKilljoy 0 reviews

When Frank wakes you up in the middle of the night asking for something, what would you do?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-07 - Updated: 2013-02-22 - 684 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mikey’s eyes:
“Mikey. Mikey. Mikey” I can hear a voice saying my name, and I think someone’s poking my face. Ugh. Who is it? I try to ignore it, and go back to sleep, but I’m dragged into the world of the living and wake up. Opening my eyes, I see an unfocused figure above me. “Mikey?” they continue to poke me in the face. I close my eyes again.
“Who is it?” I groan, slowly opening my eyes. This time, the figure is focused. “What do you want Frank?” I sigh, rubbing my hand over my face. Why did it have to be me he wakes up at fuck o’clock in the morning?
“I need to talk to Gerard, but he said he’s kill me if I woke him up at 1 in the morning ever again. Can you wake him up for me?” Frank asks innocently. He tilts his head to the side slightly as I groan again.
“Why Frank?” I roll my eyes and sit up. He watches me, squatting on the floor next to my sleeping bag.
“Because I want him” he whispers, leaning in closer. I frown.
“You…want him?” I narrow my eyes, questioning him.
“N-no” he answers quickly, straightening up. Hmm. I decide to let that one go. “Please Mikey?” he begs, making his puppy face. I turn my head to the side and sigh.
“Fine!” I snap. “But if he murders me, I will kick your fucking head in, ok?” I point at Gerard, asleep. Frank nods quickly and smiles. Taking a deep breath, I clamber out of my sleeping bag. Climbing over Ray is easy enough, actually waking Gerard up will be the hard bit. I glance back at the motherfucker still squatting by my sleeping bag. He grins his childish grin at me. Turning around again, I continue to creep over to Gerard. Once I reach his sleeping bag, I kneel down next to him. I cant really tell what position he’s in, because he is right down inside his sleeping bag, so I peel back some of it to reveal him curled up in a ball. First, I shake his shoulder, but he doesn’t move or anything. “Gerard. Gerard.” I whisper in his ear. He stretches out, but doesn’t wake up. I know what’ll work. I lean over, and hold his nose, blocking off his breathing. His eyes immediately fly open. I let go of his nose. “Gerard.” I repeat. He rubs his eyes, then looks at me. He doesn’t look to happy
“The fuck do you want?” he mutters, staring at the ceiling.
“Frank wanted me to wake you up” I explain.
“So you woke me up?” he asks, sitting up and raising his eyebrows.
“What the fuck does it look like?” I say sarcastically. Suddenly, slaps me round the face. “Ow! What was that for?” I say, rubbing my stinging face.
“That’s for waking me up” he grabs my wrist and pulls it away from my face, before slapping me again, harder. “And that’s for Frank” he nods his head in the direction of Frank. I place my hand back on my face and rub my stinging cheek. Owch. Gerard cant half slap.
“Can I come over?” Frank calls quietly through the darkness.
“Yes. Get your ass over here” Gerard calls back. My eyes aren’t quite adjusted to the dark yet, so I cant see Frank making his way over until he has climbed over Ray. He scurries over quickly and sits down next to me, facing Gerard.
“I’m going back to bed” I mumble, getting up. “See you at a decent fucking hour”
“Night…morning…whatever” Frank narrows his eyes, trying to decide the right thing to say, but gives up.
“Bye” Gerard calls softly. Once I’ve climbed back over Ray, who is still asleep, I slide back down into my sleeping bag. My eyes are adjusted now. I wish they weren’t. Because across the room, I can see Frank and Gerard kissing. Shit.

UniversalKilljoy
Sign up to rate and review this story