Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Rikey: The first step

by UniversalKilljoy 1 review

What will Ray and Mikey's first go at love end like?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-07 - Updated: 2013-02-07 - 1117 words - Complete

2Exciting
Mikey’s eyes:
“I heard Frank and Gerard at it again last night” Ray sighs, screwing his face up slightly.
“How long did it go on for?” I ask, rolling my eyes. They’re at it practically every fucking night, and they’re not fucking quiet about the shit they do.
“Long enough. The only quiet part is when they‘re kissing each other‘s fucking faces off” he replies, bending over, opening the fridge and grabbing a beer from the bottom shelf, all the while muttering ‘kissing‘ under his breath. “You want one?” he asks, not bothering to turn around.
“Do I…want one?” I stutter, confused. He turns his head slowly to look at me.
“A beer?” Ray asks again slowly, watching me. I shake my head, trying to regain myself.
“No thanks” my voice wavers slightly. But Ray doesn’t stand up again. He just stares at me, his eyes narrowed slightly. I look from side to side and swallow. I open my mouth to say something, but then clamp it shut again. Ray raises his eyebrows at me.
“You want one don’t you?” he says, a sly edge in his voice. My eyes widen. I don’t know what to say. What if I say the wrong thing? I decide to go with what the tingling in my lips says.
“Fuck yeah. I want more than one” I breathe. A smile creeps across his face as he replaces the beer he just grabbed, stands up and closes the fridge. He takes one step towards me, then we launch into each other. Our lips touch immediately, then our tongues slide into each other’s mouths. His hot breathe fills my mouth and warms my throat. His strong, soft hands pull my shirt over my head, and I pull his off too, dropping it to the floor and forgetting about it. It’s me and Ray now. We part for a second. I unbuckle me belt and slip my pants off, but leaving my boxers on. When I look up, Ray already has his pants off, has pulled his boxers up, jumped onto the bed, and is now on his hands and knees waiting for me. I clamber slowly on, but Ray grabs my shoulder and drags me on quickly. He pulls me in close, our bodies pressing together, and kisses me. I kiss him back as we lock into each other’s arms, eyes closed, oblivious of the world.
Suddenly, he lets go and I fall backwards, landing on my back. I look up at him, and he smiles down at me. He climbs over me, kneeling, one leg either side of my body. Then, he leans down on his hands, and kisses me again. I close my eyes as our tongues slip into each other’s mouths twisting and untwisting. His moist tongue searches my mouth, his lips press against mine, and his hands run over my body. I return all his actions, sliding further away from his head so I can slide my hand down his back and onto his ass. He slowly crawls backwards and off the bed. I follow, our lips not once parting, not even to breathe. Once we’re standing, we run our hands over each others body. The moment my hand finds his ass again, I don’t let go. He does the same, his hand on my ass, rubbing and squeezing it. My free hand ventures up to his hair. Entwining my fingers in his frizzy curls. His free hand plants on my chest and he pushes me backwards against the wall, our tongues still locked together, kissing, dancing. He lets go of my ass and grabs my head, pulling it closer to his. I cant see what we’re doing, because I have my eyes closed, but that doesn’t matter, I can feel what I’m doing. I press my body, hard into Ray’s, and he brings his crotch forward so he can feel my cock against his.
One of his hands is on my shoulder, pulling me into him, and his other hand is slowly sliding down my stomach. Oh I know where that’s going. Ray moves his body away from mine a little just so there’s a bit of space between us. His hand continues to slide down, until it reaches my crotch where he gently grabs my cock and massages it with his hand. Both of my hands are in his hair. I push him back, away from the wall, but he stumbles on something. He falls backwards, our lips no longer touching, our tongues no longer twisted. I open my eyes to see that he has fallen onto the bed. Leaping onto it, we immediately lock into a kiss again. We roll around on the bed, so one moment, I am on to of Ray, and the next, Ray is on top of me. All of a sudden, he pulls away. My eyes fly open. He’s kneeling on the bed. I move so that I am on my hands and knees, looking up at him. Without warning, he slaps me round the face. My face jerks to the side and I loose my balance, but then regain it. I turn back to him, shocked.
“Bad boy” he says silkily, giving me a sly smile before leaning forwards and kissing my stinging cheek. The pain seems to instantly leave with his kiss. I tilt my head to the side slightly.
“I’m not the only one” I whisper in his ear, before gently biting the edge of his ear. He pulls away, but then leans in again and gently licks the tip of my nose. His cool, wet tongue slips over my face and I close my eyes. He stops. My eyes blink open, to see Ray staring straight at me. I frown. What’s wrong? Have I done something? Ray crawls over to the pillows at the top of the bed, and lays down. His breathing is quite heavy and he looks worn out. Now that the energy has worn off a little, I realise that I’m worn out too! I collapse on the bed next to Ray, take a deep breath, and relax. He turns his head to look at me and smiles. I smile back, before shuffling closer to him. We wrap our arms around each other. I feel his warm breath against my skin, and his soft hands gripping me tightly. I wish we could stay like this forever, but I know that we’ll have to let go sometime. Oh well, that doesn’t stop us doing it again!

UniversalKilljoy
Sign up to rate and review this story