Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

It's Okay- Chapter 32

by MCR667 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-02-10 - Updated: 2013-02-10 - 682 words

0Unrated
Chapter 32
Gerard’s Pov

I look over at the counter searching for a knife although all I can find is a frying pan. I reach over and grab it I walk up to Franks dad and right before he pulls the knife out to once again stab Frank in the back I hit him in the back of his head with the frying pan. He falls to the ground in pain.

I rush over to Frank and slowly remove the knife from his back while he holds in screams. Then I undo his bindings, the next thing I know I’m lying on the ground with blood dripping from my face, franks dad had smashed me on the head with a beer bottle.

“Oh Frank how nice of you to invite your friend now I get to remove three dead bodies from my house”

I look up and see Franks dad pointing a gun at my face I turn to see Frank standing across from me I say, “I love you Frank”

Frank looks at me then looks at his dad and says, “Put the fucking gun down”

“Why should I? I will shoot him then I will shoot you”

Then the door opens and it’s Mikey saying, “I called the police”

Franks dad tries to turn and shoot Mikey but misses, then Frank jumps on his dad. In the fight his dad shoot him twice once in his arm and once in his leg but Frank doe not relinquish his grip, he has become some sort of super human.

Frank finally pins his dad to the ground and says, “After all these years of being beaten I learened how to fight” he leans in closer to his fathers face and says, “You know whats worse? I learened how to kill”

“You wouldn’t kill your own father would you?”

Mikey and me stand there and watch terrified of what Frank might do

“Please you a father, you were gonna kill me. All I ever did when I lived here was fear you, and why should I your just a weak pathetic old man with a drinking problem”

“Your mother would be disgusted by you”

“Oh my mother. She’s dead. Do you want to know why she’s fucking dead… because of you, she was going out to buy you fucking beer. It’s not my fault she’s dead it’s yours”

Frank is hysterical he’s crying so hard he’s shaking, then he says, “I wont kill you… Your not worth it, you deserve to rot in jail, sober up and come to turns that the day you lost your wife you also lost your son”

We hear police sirens and then the door is opened, as each police officer walks in their jaws drop. One asks Mikey what happened because he is the only one in here that’s not injured Mikey says, “It’s a long story but the man pinned to the ground is an abusive father and was trying to kill his son which is Frank the one with the multiple stab wombs.”

The police officers pull their guns up and says, “Frank please step off of your father, if he tries to run we will shoot”

Franks cries, “I can’t move it hurts too much”

I stand up and pick Frank up like a baby in my arms, and I turn to see the police officers handcuffing Frank’s dad. The police officer turns to me and asks, “Is there anyone else here?”

I say, “I’m pretty sure there’s a dead man in the back room his name is Bert”

The police officer and Mikey look at me in shock, I walk toward the room I saw Franks dad come out of and I see Bert lying there face down with stab wombs from a trophy, I’m still holding Frank and he burst into tears and says, “I’m sorry Gee, I could let him hurt me anymore”

I just whisper, “It’s okay Frankie, it’s okay”
Sign up to rate and review this story