Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Frikey: Gerard's back

by UniversalKilljoy 1 review

A section of my Frikey book I am writing. Frank and Mikey are having an affair and Gerard finds out. Then Gerard goes missing for a few days. What will he do when he comes back?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 871 words

0Unrated
Frank's eyes:
I sit on my bed, thinking. What have I done? I betrayed Gerard, broke his friendship, cheated on him, and worse of all, tore him and Mikey apart. They were brothers, and I cheated on Gerard with Mikey. And now, Mikey wont talk to me, Ray glares at me all the time, and Gerard has disappeared for a few days.
Suddenly, I hear something outside the door and the door handle turns slowly. I stand up quickly and take a step towards the door, but then it opens. Gerard strolls in looking like nothing has happened and shuts the door behind him. I wouldn’t be worried at all if he hadn’t locked the door, but he has. He turns to face me, a bright expression on his face, but not smiling.
“Gerard! What are you doing here?” I ask, surprised that he chose to come here after disappearing for a couple of days. He starts randomly strolling around my room, looking at shit he’s looked at 100 times before and suddenly finds interesting. He doesn’t answer for a second, so I try something else. “Where have you been?” I ask, slightly wary of him.
“Thinking” he sniffs, not bothering to look at me.
“What about?” I prompt, worried I’ll piss him off.
“The fuck do you think?” he replies, still not even glancing at me. I stare down at the ground, shifting my feet slightly.
“Now you know what I’ve been thinking about, it’s your turn to tell me what you’ve been thinking about Frank” he prompts, turning sharply to look at me and taking a step forwards. My immediate reaction is to take a step away from him, but I knock into my bedside table, causing a spare guitar strap to fall to the floor. Gerard eyes it for a second, before slowly tilting his head back up. I swallow hard and open my mouth to speak. What have I been thinking about? How do I put it into words? How do I feel?
“I-I have…” I start, but my words trail off. Gerard raises his eyebrows at me.
“Come on, Frank. What?” he takes another step towards me, but I have nowhere to go.
“Gerard, please, don’t do this” I plead, stepping to the side then taking a step away from him.
“Don’t do what Frank?” he asks sweetly, looking slightly confused. He takes another step towards me.
“Yo-” I begin, but I’m interrupted by a knock on the door. “C-can I get that?” I stutter. Gerard nods, and I turn away from him, taking a deep breath. When I’ve unlocked the door and opened it, I am surprised by who it is.
“Frank, we need to talk” Mikey says quietly, but then notices Gerard stood the other side of the room. “Actually, maybe later…I’ll j-” he starts to turn to walk away, but Gerard quickly comes over to the door.
“No, Mikey! Why don’t you come in! We can all have a nice little chat!” Gerard suggests, but Mikey starts shaking his head, glancing behind him.
“I-it’s ok, I’ve got a whole lot of shit to do anyway. I’ll come back later” Mikey says, attempting to get away, but Gerard isn’t having any of it.
“Mikey, get your ass in here” he orders, his face emotionless. Mikey frowns and straightens up.
“No” is all he says, staring Gerard in the eye. A flicker of anger crosses Gerard’s face, and suddenly, his arm shoots out, grabs the collar of Mikey’s shirt, and drags him inside. He throws him to the floor, before marching back over to the door and locking it again. Then, he grabs the collar of my shirt and throws me to the floor next to Mikey. Mikey and I exchange worried glances before concentrating on Gerard. He perches on the end of the bed, and leans forwards.
“You two lovebirds comfortable? Cus it’s story-time!” Gerard announces, smiling. “Once upon a time, there was two people.” his voice is sarcastic and childish “What were their names? Oh, I cant remember! Let’s just call them Frank and Mikey, shall we? Well, Frank and Mikey were good friends, and Frank happened to be fucking Mikey’s brother. But Mikey was ok with that. They all got on well and lived happily ever after? No. Frank wasn’t satisfied, and Mikey was lonely. So one day, they found an empty room in a house, and Frank wondered what it would be like to fuck someone else for a change, and Mikey wondered what it would be like to be fucked with a used cock. They went ahead and had magical unicorn fucking session in the room. They both liked it very much, so they did it again and again! Going behind the backs of those they loved and cared about. But…one day, somebody found out! Oh no! What on earth will they do? Well I’ll tell you what they’re gonna do…” his tone darkens as he ponders over what he’s going to say next. I swallow hard, dreading what he’ll say.
Sign up to rate and review this story