Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating

by Justalostflutterby 0 reviews

Frank goes to the local Coffee shop to think things through, who happens to turn up and make his day all the better? And what does the day hold. Certainly not being locked in a bathroom, right? Of ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-11 - 1701 words

2Exciting
A/n: Guess who's seeing All Time Low tomorrow!??! Meeeee! Oh my Gawd it's going to be the most amazing night of my life so far! It's my first concert and I think I'll be crying for the majority of the time, apparently they're going to play therapy so yeah...Tears are definitely on the menu. I hope this chapter was alrighty ^_^

Chapter 12: Lets Get These Teen Hearts Beating - Panic! At The Disco (Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off)

Frank:

Somehow, I had fallen asleep and one of the waitresses that worked here was shaking me vigorously. I apologized and she laughed before walking away into the back again. How long was I out for? I checked the clock and my mouth hung open.

About an hour...Maybe a little longer. It was around half 1 in the afternoon now. But definitely not long enough...I still needed to think this through. I pushed away my now cold cup of coffee as more people piled in to the coffee shop.

Was I just being ridiculous? Why was I overreacting so much about this? Maybe because Gerard did truly mean so much to me, the absolute world. I ran a hand through my hair that was hanging over my eyes, it needed a trim, not too short, I liked it this length. [I don't love you (video) length!^.^]

I nestled my head into my arms as I crossed them onto the table, closing my eyes and taking a few deep breaths in. I could sense that someone sat down opposite me. Slowly lifting my eyelids up to see who it was; I instantly regretted it.

Gerard!!

I swallowed hard and sat back in the seat that was more like a sofa, Gerard sipped his coffee and I wasn't going to lie; he looked a little like hell. His face was filthy and he smelled more like smoke than usual and the way that his eyes were was...A little off. “W-what's wrong?” I muttered to him quietly.

“N-nothing, nothing. You weren't...Back at the dorm.” Gerard replied, barely even looking at me which was hardly him at all.

“I know...You were gone...” I paused, playing with my hands. “I thought that you hated me...” Gerard's head instantly snapped up to mine and he leaned down before grabbing one of my hands, holding it tightly in his.

“Frank Iero. Don't you ever say that again, alright?” Gerard whispered to me, determined to get his point across. I stared back into his deep hazel eyes and he had to pull me back from spacing out by speaking. “Frank...I thought that you were the one that hated me...For doing...What I did to you...I...” I felt my cheeks burn a deep red instantly; remembering exactly what had happened.

“Hey there...” I said to him quietly. “I could never hate you; ever, Gerard. When I woke up this morning and you weren't there I was distraught. I never knew that I could feel that way about anyone but I do...” Gerard's eyes lit up and I smiled nervously at him.

“Y-you were? You do?” He asked, his eyes turning soft as he smiled wide at me.

“Well...Yeah...You're perfect.” I whispered quietly, Gerard looked around before kissing my knuckles softly. I giggled and pulled away, laughing a little high pitched than normal. “Should we er...Go somewhere else? It looks like I've been here for most of the morning.” Gerard laughed a little, grabbed his coffee and on the way out I even waved shyly to the waitress who had woke me up earlier.

Gerard:

We decided to go and talk to Mikey for a while, he had told me vaguely before he fell back
asleep again earlier that he had been working on a song with Ray and he wants to share it with me. I thought that that would interest Frank too; definitely by the excited shriek that he gave when I told him moments ago.

I knocked on Mikey and Ray's door loudly because music was blaring out, it suddenly stopped and I heard Mikey groan. Ray opened the door and gestured for us to both enter, “Frank! You're here!” He exclaimed before he grabbed his guitar from the many that he owned.

I sat down on the chair that I had slept on last night and Frank squished up beside me, and luckily; because of his height and size, he snuggled into me and grabbed onto my arm so he didn't fall off.

“We wanted to know whether this sounded good or not...” Ray smirked wide before waiting for Mikey to come out of the bathroom, sliding on his glasses and grabbing his bass before sitting opposite Ray on his own bed.

“1, 2, 3, 4...” Mikey said quietly before Ray started to play an insane introduction that made me idolise his fingers instantly. Frank chuckled a little with astonishment next to me. Mikey came in about around ten seconds or so and that was when it really kicked off.

Once Mikey and Ray had finished Frank and I just sat there; completely amazed. [Honey, this mirror ain't big enough for the both of us.] “That was....Absolutely perfect.” Frank told them both, completely honestly. Mikey blushed a deep red,

“Not as good as you, Frank.” Ray said with a wide smirk plastered on his face. Frank shrugged a little, shaking his head.

“Play the one that you did the other day in music, I'm sure Gerard would love to hear it.” Mikey suggested, Frank shook his head but before he knew it he was pulling Frank up and shoving him in Mikey's place, Ray handed him his guitar and Frank instantly looked...Safe. Like he was in his comfort zone. Just from one instrument he felt safe.

When he started to play I just stared at his fingers with wide, bug eyes, Mikey and Ray were staring at him too – as if this was the first time that they had seen him play before, which it wasn't. But my God...It was...fascinating.

[Headfirst For Halos] Even for the chorus Frank started to sing little lyrics that he had came up with and it made my eyes start to water. He was just so perfect it was insane...

I threw myself onto him when he was finished and held him as close to me as I could, “that was perfect, Frank.” Frank laughed a little and I pulled away a few seconds later.

“Everything is perfect, why are you guys so talented!?” I laughed as I made my way to the bathroom.

“Hey, come back here you ass! You can sing!” Frank shouted, Ray turned to me and raised an eyebrow.

“You do?” Ray asked,

“Sure does. Does Peter Pan remind you of anything, Gerard?” Mikey laughed hysterically and held his stomach from laughing so hard. “One word; tights.” He said especially to Frank and I laughed before closing the bathroom door behind me.

I went to the sink and splashed water over my face, then when I pulled the towel away, Frank was stood in front of me. He locked the door and I swallowed hard, oh God, what was coming for me now?

He took my hand tightly in his and ran the back of his hand across my cheek, pushing me slowly to the wall.

I whimpered quietly before pulling him close to me, eager for his lips to touch mine. It had felt like forever since they had been there and the last time that they had was filled with so much passion and maybe even aggression...

Frank kissed my lips softly, slowly making his way to my neck, I closed my eyes and moaned quietly into his ear, careful that Mikey or Ray didn't hear. Why in the hell did they choose now to sit in silence? Just my stupid damn luck I guessed.

Frank slowly ran his hands down my side and down to my crotch, running his hand hard against the one thing that I so desired he would touch without clothes on. When he bit down on my lower lip I moaned louder than before and I was sure that Mikey heard that one.

Frank did the same thing again and harder, making my make the same noise but this time it was around double the volume. Frank covered up my mouth as quickly as he could and laughed hysterically, smirking wide.

A knock came at the door and I was about to bust out laughing again but Frank pressed his lips to mine, so I let out the moan into his mouth instead, which set something off in him which just set off every emotion that we had for each other.

It was a constant moaning and groaning conversation and the knock continued. “F-Frank? Gerard?” It was Ray and someone else nearly fell over – Mikey. And they banged on the door.

“What the hell's going on in there?” Mikey yelled, I pinned Frank to the wall and kissed him
passionately, making my way down to his neck, just behind his ear. I sucked on the skin hard and remembered vaguely that I had done this same thing to a girl back in sixth grade or something accidentally, leaving her with a deep red-purple-ish mark for weeks.

I continued when Frank was moaning uncontrollably at the pain and the pleasure that came with it. His hands were gripping my messy black hair hard and I pulled away slowly and kissed back up to his lips.

Frank actually looked like he was about to throw up, he was so pale and ghostly. But when he kissed me back before laughing and pushing me away I laughed and it was all good again.
The only thing that had changed now was that Frank was practically wearing a collar that said 'property of Gerard Way'.

I smirked wide and tried to pull his hair over it, it only worked slowly and I pulled his hoodie up slightly to cover it up. Mikey and Ray would surely notice. But I honestly didn't care. Frank was now mine...Always.
Sign up to rate and review this story