Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Coming Home

01

by HeartBrokenMorbid 5 reviews

Jade moved out of New Jersey at the age of 13...now its 5 years later and she's back to vist.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-18 - Updated: 2006-07-18 - 505 words

-1Illiterate
NOT REAL!
Jade is just a character i made up.
I DO NOT own any of the MCR band members.



Jade's POV
"YOUR MOVING!?" I hear all 5 guys say.
"Yeah in a week" i say sadly.
"Where to?" Mikey asks.
"Pennsylvania" i say almost crying.
"Pennsylvania? Pennsylvania!?" Frank screams.
"Why there?, why not stay here?" he asks freaking out. I;d seen this coming since me and Frank were the closest.

"My dad got a good job there so he wants to be close" i say feeling the tears start.
Next thing i knew the guys ingulfed me in a big group hug.
The week went by fast and once agai i was in a group hug.

"I'll come back,I promise" i say whiping some tears away.
"You better" Frank says hugging me. I just nod and hug back.
I say good bye to the other guys and get into my car. Leaving my friends and leaving my whole childhood behind.


5 years later
As i drove up into the familular neighborhood memories were flooding back.
Like when me (as in me,Frank,Gerard and Mikey first met Ray). We were only 5 years old and Ray jusy moved in next to Frank.
Or when Frank got his first girlfriend at the age of 11. I remember i was so jealous. Frank never understood why i hated him for those 2 weeks.

I drove up to Mikey and Gerards house and got out. I knock on the door to see Mikey.
"Mikey?" i ask slowly.
"Yeah..whos asking?"
"Wow, you dont even remember your bestfriend, i feel loved." I say crossing my arms.
Mikeys eyes go wide.
"GERARD!, GERARD OUTSIDE NOW!" Mikey screams.
"Mikey, what do you wa - OH MY GOD JADE!" Gerard says taking me in his arms and hugging me.
"Jade i miss you so much" he says still huggin me.
"I missed you too but i kinda need to breathe" I say tapping his shoulder.
"Sorry" he says laughing lightly and letting go.
The next one to attack me was Mikey.
After i was done hugging Mikey we sat down on the porch.

"You know, Frank's been a mess since you left" Gerard says.
"Really?" i ask shocked.
"Yeah, never had a single girlfriend since you left. He also keeps that picture of you and him at his 12th birthday by his bed"
"Wow, i never knew he felt that way" i say speechless.
"We all saw it Jade. The way whenever you two hugout he never stopped smiling, or how you could always cheer him up with a single hug." Mikey adds.
I sit there thinking, Did Frank really feel that way? and for how long?

"Jade?, Hello?" Gerard says waving his hand infront of my face.
"Huh? oh sorry" i says smiling.
"Yeah, me and Mikes were thnking maybe you should go see Frank, You know? to cheer him up a little" he says.
I nod and stand up giving them one more hug and off to Frank's place.




GOOD???!
BAD???!
Reviews please ^_^
Sign up to rate and review this story