Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Hallows Eve

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 1 review

AU year 4, Harry wanted to do something to keep his mind off of what happened on that day. A costume party, but... well read it and see.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Dobby,Harry,Hermione,Luna - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-11 - Updated: 2013-02-28 - 823 words

5Original
It was a week before All Hallows Eve (1) and Harry Potter was pacing back and forth, thinking about what to do for it. ‘I know I’ll see if the others want to do a costume party.’ He thought. “Dobby!” He called out, just then a house elf appeared out of nowhere.

“Yous calls Dobby Great Harry Potter sir?” He said.

“How would you like to be permanently bonded to me and my family?”

“YOUS MEANS IT? DOBBY GETS TO BOND WITH GREAT HARRY POTTERS SIR?”

“Yeah sure, we can do right now if you want.” So they bonded and Dobby suddenly changed, he was taller around four feet and now he looked like a wood elf. He was in a red and gold uniform with the Potter’s crest on his chest.

“I am at you service Master Harry.” He said Harry smiled.

“Okay, walk with me.” So they walked through the hallways. “I was thinking about hosting a Halloween party this year.”

“Alright what’s stopping you?”

“I need a place, costumes, food, music.”

“I can handle that for you master.” Said Dobby.

“Really?” Dobby nodded, “okay let me get a list of costumes up and I’ll give them to you. Now, I know we can count on you guys for the food, we just need a place and some music.”

“Why not use Potter manor?”

“Potter manor?” Harry parroted.

“You didn’t know?” Harry shook his head. “I shall get the location and the password to the manor.”

“Okay, I’ll get that list for you.” He nodded, so during his study break time, he wrote down a list and the people who would be invited to the party. He made invitations and went to the people to the person.

Hermione

Harry went up to her and had a hat filled with names of characters with him. “I was wondering if you’d like to come to a Halloween party.” He said she looked at him.

“I’m the first person you came to?” She said.

“Yep.”

“Okay, sure.” She said he handed the hat to her and handed her the invite.

“What’s this?” She said, indicating the hat.

“Characters to dress up as,” he smiled. “I’m having Dobby get the costumes and set up at a location that only we know of, it will show up on the invitation.” So she reached in to the hat. “Pull out a good one now.” She pulled out one, “tell me who it is.” She looked at it and was confused.

“She Hulk?” Harry, hanging around a comic shop knew who that was.

“Her name’s Jennifer Walters, she is a lawyer; one of the best. With a little problem, she is also a 6 foot 8, green skinned, haired and eyed amazon. Her cousin is a being of pure power.”

“Okay, I’d like to help out if you don’t mind.” She said, he grabbed her and they went to the Black Lake.

“Dobby!” Just then he showed up and Hermione was in shock.

“D-Dobby?”

“Hello Ms. Hermione,” he said. “What can I do for you Master?”

“Hermione wants to help out so she’ll need the location to the party.”

“Very well sir, it is at Potter manor.” He said.

“Alright I’ll be there.” She said.

Luna

Luna Lovegood is a very eccentric young woman that Harry got to meet in third year (Yes I know!) she was a Ravenclaw and a very nice girl. Just a little out there, she had long ash blonde hair, beautiful blue-grey eyes and lightly pale skin. He met up with her, “LUNA!” He said, she was skipping through the hallway and stop when she saw Harry, she ran to him and hugged tightly.

“Hello Harry,” she said softly and he picked her up. Then he put her down.

“How would you like to come to a Halloween party?” He said.

“You would invite me?”

“Of course,” she grabbed him in a tighter hug.

“I’d love to come.” She said and Harry handed her an invitation and held out a hat.

“Pick a name and let me know who it is.” So she did and smiled.

“Harley Quinn.”

“Okay she’s the…” He started.

“The Joker’s girlfriend?”

“Yeah, how’d you know?”

“You’re not the only one who likes to read comics.”

“Okay, the invite will show where the party will be the day before. If you’d like to help out, talk to Hermione.”

“Alright, thanks again for inviting me Harry.” Then she kissed him on the cheek. Then he went off to the next person he wanted to invite.

TBC

Author’s Note:- I got the idea from a Yahoo group where it was a fashion show and the people sent replicas of super hero costumes. I will mix it with the basic ‘Buffy Halloween thing’ I hope you enjoyed it. 1. All Hallows Eve = Halloween
Sign up to rate and review this story