Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > The Organisation

Mr and Mrs Ellis

by Echelonkid30 1 review

An introduction, and a sweet little family reunion.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Published: 2013-02-13 - Updated: 2013-02-13 - 1258 words

0Unrated
Jared woke up a few hours later, feeling light-headed and sick, his head spinning. His movements were slow and unhurried, his eyes still heavy from the drugs. His wrists were restrained and bound to a post behind his back, preventing him from going anywhere, so he started to feebly pull at them, testing their strength. He felt a hard, stony floor underneath his bare butt cheeks and the cool air from a ceiling fan blowing over his warm, slightly sweating body. The room was just a dull grey blur; there mustn’t have been any wallpaper, carpets or furnishings. He heard the clicking of high heels on the floor and looked up a little to see long, tanned legs taking long, graceful strides towards him. He lifted his head fully and saw a platinum blonde woman standing there; wearing nothing but her underwear and a night shirt with only two of the middle buttons done up. She had huge, perky tits that he was sure were fake; there was no way they were real.

“Ah, you’re awake. Welcome to my home. I trust you enjoyed your nap.” The woman had a typical Los Angeles accent, slightly ditzy, but her words were formal and authoritative. She knew what she was doing.

“Where are my clothes? I’d like my clothes back, please.”

“Oh, your clothes? The skinny black jeans, white tank top and long black coat? Sweetie, your clothes were burned last night when my husband abducted you.”

The word ‘abducted’ played on his mind a little, and he couldn’t stop thinking about the way he had felt as he had been grabbed, the person telling him that they were using chloroform, and that as soon as he got into the van, he would be stripped naked and used for the fantasies of several people, including a man. He felt awful, his girlfriend was at home, waiting for him to come back, and he was locked up in some sort of basement with a classic example of a rich Los Angeles housewife.

“Why me? Why did he want to kidnap me?” He asked, his eyes wide and filled with concern.

“He loved your blue eyes, your face... it’s not like you’re going anywhere now, we have you down here. You’re his new slut.”

Jared refused to be objectified, even if he was in a slightly dangerous situation, he was still angry that this woman could just come along, kidnap him, tie him to a post and call him a slut. Did she even know who he was? If he escaped, he would have the cops find her and make her spend the rest of her life in a disgusting women’s jail, forced into things she didn’t want to do, exactly like he was about to be forced into doing things he didn’t want to do.

“I have a name, you know. My name is Jared, not slut.”

“I prefer slut to Jared, I’ll call you slut… my name is Mrs Ellis. However, you will call me Mistress.”

Jared heard footsteps and looked up to see who it was. A man came down the stairs wearing an expensive looking suit, his hair and skin were immaculate, he must have worked for some hot-shot company that earned him a fortune. A smug smile worked across the man’s face as he saw his newest prize, the beautiful blue eyed brunette from the dark alley near the nightclub, all alone and no one to protect him. He put his arm around the woman’s waist, and kissed her, then gave her a hard slap on one of her ass cheeks, making her let out a small giggle. What a sleazy bastard.

“This is my husband, Mr Ellis. My husband is a very dominant bisexual, I’m sure he’d love to use you. You’d make a great little slave for him. You will call him Sir or Master, and nothing else.”

“No… I have a girlfriend. I have-”

“Then I can’t wait to hear her response when you tell her about having another woman’s hands on your beautiful body. As well as many other men.” Mr Ellis said quickly, interrupting his pleas.

Mrs Ellis laughed again as she saw the horrified look on his face, his jaw dropping open. He thought there was only one man, not several. He couldn’t do this, it was wrong, it was weird. He couldn’t cheat, he couldn’t betray his girlfriend. Most of all, he needed to escape, and quickly, before it was too late and he did something that he would regret. He stared inquisitively as he saw a man being dragged down the stairs and thrown to the floor by two strong looking men. The bruised, swollen face was extremely familiar; the slightly messy hair looked like tufts had been ripped out, and the bloodshot hazel eyes looked like they were trying to fight off sleep. It was his brother; he could recognise the brightly coloured tribal tattoo, the glyphics on his forearm anywhere. He started to struggle, trying to break the bonds that held him in place, whispering his brother’s name, then getting louder as he regained composure.

“Shannon-”

“Silence, slut.”

“You don’t understand, that’s my brother, please-” His voice was filled with desperation, and his eyes started to fill up with tears, pricking and stinging in the corners. A hand covered his mouth so that anything he said was muffled, and he tried to scream like his life depended on it, but this ended up with a painful blow to his face. Thrashing about wildly and shaking his head, he continued to struggle until he was released, and he started to yell for his brother again.

“Shannon! Can you hear me? Shan…”

“Yeah, I can hear you. Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m okay.” Jared said quietly, his voice almost a whisper. He was terrified, but he was happy to see his brother, happy that he wasn’t entirely alone.

Shannon managed to free himself from the huge men that apprehended him by lashing out and punching them as hard as he could, then ran to his Jared and threw his arms around him, holding him in a tight embrace. He noticed that his little brother was shaking, and heard quiet sobs become louder as his arms wrapped around his small body.

“Hey…” He whispered, pushing Jared’s head up, wiping a plump teardrop from his cheek. “Don’t cry, everything’s going to be fine.”

“Aw, a family reunion. How sweet-”

“Shut up. Leave my brother alone, and let him go. Now.”

Shannon had always been overprotective of Jared, even when it came to little things, like ordering him not to jump into the crowd whilst they performed, of course, he took no notice. He couldn’t live with himself if something happened to his only brother, he would go insane, and he’d have to blame himself for not looking after him well enough.

“No can do, sweetie. Your brother will be of good use to us. You will both be treated as common whores, and you will learn to be sexual submissives for my husband and his many friends. Prepare them, we will be starting soon.” Mrs Ellis grinned, looking at both brothers; she wasn’t scared of the look in Shannon’s eyes, full of fire, anger and defiance.

What was she planning? What were they in for?

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story