Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter 12

by MCR-99 3 reviews

FINAL CHAPTER. Bring ya tissues gals,it's a saddie..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-16 - Updated: 2013-02-16 - 511 words - Complete

0Unrated

Chapter 12

I opened my eyes,and I saw plain white.No other colours,just white.I sat up and noticed my clothing.I wore a white suit.Classy.
I stood up slowly,thinking of the pain I was in when I died.Suprisingly,I felt no pain at all.I surveyed my surroundings,when that familiar,shrill voice travelled into my ears.
"Gerard! Gee!"Sadie's voice was music to my ears as I turned to face her beauty once again.She wore a long,white dress with diamonds crystalised on the shirt.
"Sadie!"I gasp,swooping her into my arms,bridal style,and kissing her forcefully,in the heat of the moment."I found you,I'll never leave you again!"
"What happened? Didn't my note mean anything to you?"She questioned,stepping out of my arms onto the floating cloud.
"I'm sorry,but I just couldn't see myself living without you.."I mumble,an Sadie kisses me again.
"What about Helena? How is she dealing with this?"
"I don't know,Sadie."
"Well,"Sadie smiled."Let's see how the future will turn out for our daughter."Sadie led me to a cloud with a large telescope,and signaled for me to look through.

I saw Helena,maybe 20 years old or so.The radiation had been cleared,and everyone was free to live in Battery City again.I saw her,with her hands entangled in a boy's hand.Her husband,I presumed.She was holding hands with a little girl,looked about 3 or four years of age,if I knew correctly.They walked down the sunlit pavement,the girl skipping along.I heard the young girl's singing,her voice so gentle and pure.She then stopped,and turned to her mother and father.
"Mommy? What's that building over there?"She asked,pointing to a boarded up building.Blind.
"Come here."I heard Helena this time,her voice has matured."Let me tell you a story."
Helena told her daughter the story of how these events came to be.About us,me and Sadie.About how she briefly became evil,but was saved by the other Killjoys.About how they saved everyone,everywhere,from the radiation that nearly killed us all.
"And,that,Zora."She smiled to her kin."Is how you came to be.How we made life safe for you,and for everybody here in Califonia."
"Wow.Thank you for that story,Mommy!"Zora gasped,before skipping back down the sunlit path,with her parents in tow of their daughter.I saw Helena look up towards me.
"Thanks,Dad.You saved us all."
She then rejoined her husband and child,in the summer sun.

I turned away from the telescope,with a tear in my eye.
"We did it."I smile.
"Did what?"Sadie asked,confusion on her face.I pulled her close to me,so close I'm sure she could hear my heart beating.
"We saved the world."

END OF FIC.
DID YOU LIKE THAT?
Yes or No.
Glad you liked it,I can't wait for the reviews! -- Xo Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story