Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 38

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

gee tells frank about his bad thoughts...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-02-17 - Updated: 2013-02-17 - 456 words

0Unrated
gee's p.o.v
'FRANKIE?!' i call to him from our bed in which i refuse to get out of because i am a lazy shit and im too comfortable to move. 'yeah baby?' i hear him call back and i take a deep, shakey breath to steady the nerves that are rising inside me. 'can you come up here? i need to talk to you? AND BRING COFFEE PWEASE?!?!?!?' i hear him giggle cutely followed by the click of the coffee machine and i lay back on the pillows and try to calm down, my heart feels like it is going to explode out of my chest and my hands are shaking slightly. i turn my head sideways as i hear the latch on the bedroom click and in walks frankie carrying a tray of coffee and humming quietly to himself. i sit up from the bed and let the sheet rest on my lap and straighten my t shirt because its twisted and keep my eyes on frankie as he sits down in front of me and hands me a cup of steaming hot coffee and i smile as the aroma of it makes its way to my nose.he looks at me and takes my free hand in his and rubs the top of my hand with his thumb 'whats wrong baby?' i take a deep breath and look at him... 'frankie... im gonna tell you about my thoughts now'

franks p.o.v
i sit holding gee's hand for the next two hours as he spills his heart out to me, all of his bad thoughts, his worries and frustrations, that sometimes he thinks that he doesnt deserve me or he doesnt deserve to be alive. i have been trying to keep my tears in, to be strong for him but now they just spill over the edges of my eyes and fall slowly down my face and land in my lap. i pull him into my arms and cuddle him gently. we sit for a few hours just hugging and i start to run my fingers gently through his hair and look down at him. his eyes are closed and his breathing is slow and steady and he seems relaxed.. i bend my head down and kiss his forehead gently and cover us both up with the blanket and keep him cradled in my arms whilst he sleeps.

hai guys... im soo soo sorry that i havent updated this in ages.. i've been really busy with college work and family problems.... so now i am going to try and update with a new chapter every week.. please rate and review and let me know what you think :)
Sign up to rate and review this story