Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

Wonder What My Posters Are Thinkin'

by MCR-99 1 review

I'll tell you what my posters probably think of my really scary faces I make while lip syncing to my fave songs,plus a little question for this sad excuse of a fangirl..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-02-18 - Updated: 2013-02-18 - 611 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to My Mind.

Let's begin this chapter then.

So,as you all know,I love to sing along with my headphones as loud as i can.Sorry neighbours if i scare you.
Now,every morning,I lip sync cuz my parents are in bed.
But,let's go the the thoughts of all my posters and see what they probably think of how i look when i lip sync along to other songs,and their songs.

Kellin Quinn:(when other songs are on) OH MY GOD SADIE STAPH.
Kellin Quinn:(when the song he is in is on):WOO KEEP ON GOING SADIE / HEY YOU LOOK BETTER THAN ME HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE.

Hee hee.
Well,in my Kerrang! poster of Kellin,he has his hands on his head,so i assume he isn't happy with my lip syncs,but dude it's my room so i can do whatever the fuck i wanna do!

Next poster.

F.O.B(when other songs are on):SADIE SHUT UP WE HAVE WATER GUNS FFS.
F.O.B(when their song is on):WOOO! KEEP GOING DON'T STOP OR WE WILL SHOOT YOU WITH THIS WATER GUN!

oKAY..
How can Fall Out Boy shoot me with a water gun.

Next poster.

Correction:Black Veil Brides wouldn't be creeped out by my horrible lip syncing,they just look badass.

Next posters.

My Chem Posters:(when other songs are on):Sadie.Stop it.You're creeping out everyone.
My Chem posters:(when their songs are on):Sadie.Still stop.Please.You're good at the lip sync just don't make the faces.

Yeah,my MCR posters have been in my room longer than my other posters,so they are used to it,but not my other posters.

Now,for my question.

You know when fangirls say "oh my god he's so hot my ovaries just exploded!".
Do they actually explode,cuz wouldn't it hurt though?
Or is it just a way of saying that band member/the band themself is hot as fuck?

Yeah,I'm a sucky fangirl.

NEWS THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT SO LISTEN.

You know on the Dan and Phil radio show when they accept music video's to songs made by us and play the actual song? I'm talking to Missy cuz she,along with me,is the only UK person on Ficwad who listens to the show.
Well,I made a music video to Welcome To The Black Parade,and EMAILED IT TO LE DAN AND LE PHIL.
I told them my name and all that jazz,and also explained why i had to have a different song instead of the one i wanted.

You see,my Windows Movie Maker is old as fuck,and only lets me choose out of 3 songs.
I wanted The Kids From Yesterday,but Movie Maker told me the message saying 'Audio Not Found' or something like that.So,I had to choose WTTBP,which never fitted with the title of the music vid WHATSOEVER.

I'll tell you my video.It's MCR through ALL the eras.From Bullets to Danger Days.I put on the starter pic for each era,the name of the album and the year it came out.I wanted The Kids From Yesterday to basically say MCR are the kids from yesterday,today.

Fuck.
You.
Windows.
Movie.
Maker.

Hmm..I'm bored what to do now..
I'll tweet a little more,then play Sims 3 Pets on my Gerard and Me file.

Have an awesome day (at school some of you).
I'll be waiting for ya when you get back,we have loads to talk about.

xx Cupcake. (passes you a Cupcake,so it fits with my name)
Sign up to rate and review this story