Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Sweetness

8

by LucyMayKumagoro 2 reviews

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Hisoka, Tsuzuki - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-30 - 2615 words

1Moving

Tsuzuki watched over Hisoka for most of the night, hoping the boy was comfortable, and wondering if he could sleep in his condition. He'd closed the boy's watering eyes, hoping the darkness would not be too disconcerting for him, as he would be unable to open them on his own. Just in case, he held him close, whispering reassurances, until he fell asleep himself.

He awoke with a start, nightmares of the day before tormenting him with images of lifeless bodies that could still think and feel. He felt reassured by the warmth of the body beside him, opening his eyes to gaze at him. Hisoka stirred, blinking eyes thick with sleep.

"Hisoka, you're awake," Tsuzuki said happily, as the green eyes met his, a smile forming on Hisoka's small lips. Tsuzuki captured them with his own.

"Get off me, Tsuzuki. I'm so stiff that I'm sore. I need to move," Hisoka grumbled, sitting up and placing his feet carefully on the floor. As he took his first wobbly step, Tsuzuki gasped.

"What is it?" Hisoka asked, supporting himself on the nightstand.

"The marks, Hisoka. They're fading," Tsuzuki said, staring at the boy's bare back. Hisoka looked at his body, turning to face his partner.

"So they are," he said with a smile, which faded quickly into blushing. "For God's sake, Tsuzuki! You could have at least put my clothes back on!"

Tsuzuki grinned as the modest boy rushed to the bathroom.

xxxx


The pair were taken by surprise as they reported to the U.S. division office, which was decorated nicely with a banner wishing them farewell, and lavishly catered with shrimp, barbecue and many delectable deserts.

"Tatsumi would never do this," Tsuzuki said, tears forming in his eyes as he gazed at the sweets in particular. "Let's transfer!"

"Like they'd have you, slacker," Hisoka teased.

Hy and Jarrett approached them, with hand shakes and firm pats on their backs. Hy even went so far as to hug Tsuzuki tightly, to the older man's surprise.

"It's been a pleasure to work with you," Jarrett said. "You'll always have a place to stay here if you ever return."

"Hey, the same goes for you guys if you're ever in Japan!" Tsusuki said cheerfully. Hy looked at his partner hopefully.

"Can we go? Next holiday, maybe?" Hy asked.

"Maybe," Jarrett said with a smile.

"I'm afraid we weren't much help in the long run, though," Hisoka said darkly. Hy shook his head, his topkot bobbing.

"No, we probably would have never found them without you. We were able to bring one of the souls to the Netherworld, anyway, and that counts for plenty," Hy said.

"Oh?" Hisoka asked, having been laid up in bed during the aftermath of the case.

"The girl was still alive," Tsuzuki said. "Muraki either lied or wasn't aware that she had pulled through."

"Well, that's great," Hisoka said, giving one of his rare smiles.

The four men walked to the buffet, Tsuzuki merrily stacking his plate high. Hisoka watched him, pleased to see his partner so happy.

"I'm glad things seem to be working out between you two," Hy whispered in Hisoka's ear and giving him a wink. Hisoka blushed furiously, joining Tsuzuki at the table.

"I think I've been a bad influence on you," Tsusuki said.

"How's that?" Hisoka asked, taking a sip of champagne.

"Two years ago, you were such a lightweight that that one sip would floor you," Tsuzuki said with a laugh. Hisoka glared at him.

"I'm not a kid anymore!" he said defiantly.

"No, you're not," Tsuzuki agreed, giving Hisoka a look that made his heat beat faster.

"Tsuzuki, what you said in that house, about living for me --" Hisoka began, hushed as the older man placed a finger to his lips.

"Let's skip desert," Tsuzuki said, his voice husky. Hisoka's eyes widened.

"Are you feeling all right, Tsuzuki?" Hisoka asked, looking around him for a sign that the Underworld had indeed frozen over. Tsuzuki laughed.

"Just kidding! I've got a better idea," Tsuzuki said.

"Which is?" Hisoka asked, his breath becoming shorter.

"Let's take desert back to our room," Tsuzuki whispered, licking his lips, and pulling Hisoka to his feet.

"You're not even going to let me think this through, are you?" Hisoka asked, as Tsuzuki handed him one plate of sweets and began to fill another.

"Nope," Tsusuki murmured, placing his palm squarely against the boy's back and coaxing him towards the door. "Thinking is overrated."

"But --" Hisoka protested.

"No buts," Tsuzuki said quietly, raising his hand and giving a cheerful good bye to their hosts.

xxxx


They were back to the room in record time, desert and all. Tsuzuki yelped in surprise as Hisoka pushed him back onto the bed the moment their plates were set aside. Hisoka climbed over the other man, looking at his startled expression with amusement.

"God, just tell me that you're real," Hisoka murmured, gazing into his face with wonder before kissing him hungrily. His hands roamed beneath Tsuzuki's untucked shirt, his fingers running over the older man's flesh curiously.

Tsuzuki felt overwhelmed, seeing the reserved boy so wanton and free. This was well worth living for.

He carefully pulled the boy's shirt from him, their pause only momentary. The marks had almost completely faded.

"Good enough. Want you," Hisoka gasped, as Tsuzuki's hands felt their way up the sides of his chest. Tsuzuki watched him, recalling how modest he'd been just hours before. Hisoka was certainly full of surprises. He struggled out of his own slacks and boxers, throwing them to the floor.

Hisoka stared at his body with interest, Tsuzuki holding back and allowing the boy to explore, his eyes widened in an almost innocent way as his hands began to ghost over his lover's skin, his touches becoming more intimate as his confidence grew.

"You're gorgeous, Tsuzuki," Hisoka said, looking into his eyes before placing soft kisses along his chest. Tsuzuki allowed his hands to travel downward, reaching into Hisoka's jeans and squeezing the young man's rear with a pleasured moan. Hisoka shuddered, helping the other man pull his jeans off. Tsuzuki continued to knead the boy's ass, appreciating the unfettered view.

"You're so sexy, Hisoka. I never imagined you to be so, well, enthusiastic," Tsuzuki said with a lopsided grin. His heart nearly stopped when Hisoka actually let loose a small laugh.

"I've just never felt this way before. I feel like I've been waiting forever, and -- God, that feels good," Hisoka gasped, as his hardness brushed against Tsuzuki's leg.

"You're just usually so r -- reserved," Tsuzuki said, his voice ragged with arousal. Hisoka stopped grinding against him long enough to give him the full attention of his lust filled gaze.

"It's different right now, alone with you. I -- I trust you," Hisoka murmured, and resumed placing light kisses down his partner's body. Tsuzuki felt a wave of warmth, never feeling closer to another being.

Hisoka licked at his navel, sending shivers through him, followed by a pleasurable gasp as the boy cautiously touched his throbbing erection. The way the boy studied him, his eyes a mixture of amazement, caution and longing, was by far the most erotic thing Tsuzuki had ever seen. He stroked the older man's cock slowly, almost reverently, before swiping at the head with small, pink tongue.

"Beautiful," Hisoka murmured, before wrapping his lips around the tip, sucking gently. Tsuzuki had to bite his lip to keep from coming right then. Tsuzuki groaned at the loss of sensation, as Hisoka pulled his lips away and climbed up the bed beside him, with an apologetic smirk.

"Why did you stop, you little --" Tsusuki whimpered, his lip trembling. Hisoka threw him a smoldering gaze over his shoulder, and Tsuzuki understood what he wanted.

Tsuzuki couldn't hold back the urge to touch him any longer. He rolled over and began to kiss his way down the boy's narrow back, licking and nibbling, Hisoka writhing and panting beneath him. He reached beneath him, and began to stroke the boy's weeping erection. Hisoka moaned, thrusting into his hand, his rear grinding against Tsuzuki every time he pulled his hips back.

"Oh, Tsuzuki," Hisoka cried, quickening his pace and muttering incomprehensibly before stiffening with release. The boy slumped forward with a sigh.

"I want you to --" Hisoka whispered, Tsuzuki seeing the side of his face turn red as he turned his head.

"I didn't think this through," Tsuzuki said. "I don't want to hurt you." Looking around for inspiration, he reached towards the nightstand, digging his fingers into the silky texture of the melting chocolate mousse he found there, rubbing it between his fingers thoughtfully.

"Are you sure?" Tsuzuki asked. Hisoka spread his legs further in reply, arching his back and thrusting his rear upward. Tsuzuki's mouth went dry.

Hisoka started slightly at the coldness, as Tsuzuki lathered his entrance with slick fingers. He carefully rubbed the perimeter of the ring of muscle, feeling Hisoka relax, before slipping a finger inside. He grunted at the sensation of Hisoka tightening around the digit as he began to slowly thrust it further inside. His other finger soon followed, as he stretched him as gently as possible. Hisoka gasped and squirmed, making him pause.

"It's okay. Don't stop," Hisoka hissed. Tsuzuki continued his ministrations, Hisoka finally making purely pleasured responses.

"Are you ready?" Tsuzuki asked, removing his fingers.

"I -- yes. Please," Hisoka whimpered. Tsuzuki entered him carefully, crying out in ecstacy at the sensation. Hisoka gave quick huffs of breath, adjusting himself to the feeling, wiggling with encouragement after a moment. Tsuzuki pulled back at pushed back into him gradually, savoring every little stimulation, every sound his lover made.

"More, Tsu -- Tsuzuki," Hisoka demanded in breathless voice. Tsuzuki began to drive in more quickly, rolling his hips in an exploratory way until Hisoka cried out loudly with approval.

"Yes! Oh, God, Tsuzuki! Harder!" Hisoka shrieked, shoving back onto him in an increasingly frenzied fashion, his muscles clenching tightly around Tsuzuki, who ground against him until his vision blurred. He nearly collapsed onto the boy's back, digging his knee into the side of the mattress and flinging himself upon his back, gasping for breath.

"Wow," he mouthed, almost inaudibly. "Holy -- wow." Beside him Hisoka's knees had nearly given, as he made a wobbly decent onto the bed, face first. Catching his breath, he rolled over, throwing an arm across his lover's waist.

xxxx

The morning light awoke the lovers, who reluctantly stirred. Tsuzuki stroked Hisoka's hair, as the younger man nestled his head into his side.

"How are you feeling?" Tsuzuki asked. Hisoka lovingly caressed the older man's chest.

"Amazing," Hisoka admitted with a soft murmur. Tsuzuki grinned, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well, I'm glad you're pleased," he said, coloring slightly.

"Do we have to go back already? I mean, I can do the paperwork from here," Hisoka said, looking up with a gleam in his eyes.

"We've already exhausted the budget. Tatsumi won't like it if we take longer than necessary," Tsuzuki said, trying out his novel role as the sensible one in the argument.

"We can stop at the Cafe du Monde later," Hisoka said temptingly.

"Well, when you put it that way --" Tsuzuki said, his eyes rolled upward thoughtfully. "I've fully corrupted you, haven't I?"

"Utterly," Hisoka said, pulling Tsuzuki's head down for a searing kiss. "I love touching you now. Your compassion, contentment, lust, love --" Hisoka stopped, looking at his partner questioningly.

"I love you," Tsuzuki whispered, nodding. Hisoka pulled away from him slightly.

"Sorry. Too intense for a moment," Hisoka said with a small gasp, breathing heavily. "Love you, too."

Tsuzuki pulled Hisoka back towards him, kissing him gently. The plate on the dresser behind his lover caught his eye.

"There's still some desert left!" he cried happily, crawling over Hisoka to retrieve the platter of sweets. Hisoka groaned.

"You and your priorities," the boy muttered. Tsuzuki pouted.

"There's enough for both of us," Tsuzuki whimpered, forcing a plastic fork full of pecan pie at his partner. Hisoka gaped at him as he chewed the rich desert.

"You'd share your pie with me?" Hisoka asked in awe. "You really do love me."

"Oh, hush," Tsuzuki said with his mouth full, knowing he was being teased. Hisoka swallowed, running his hand along Tsuzuki's thigh.

"Is there any of that mousse left?" he asked in a small voice, coloring slightly. Tsuzuki couldn't get enough of the new role of a blushing vixen he seemed to have awakened in his young partner. He loved how this was a side of Hisoka that only he would be allowed to see.

xxxx


"Good work, guys. Muraki's still on the loose, but at least we recovered one of the victims. Bringing down Cassandra Molve was a bonus as well," Tatsumi said, looking over Hisoka's report.

"Well, Muraki was really the one that brought her down, technically speaking," Tsuzuki said with a shrug.

"Nonetheless, we've had a case file on her for decades in the Ministry. She was quite a handful. Her judgment trail should be interesting indeed," Watari said with a chuckle. Tatsumi's eyes narrowed slightly, as he lowered the report and focused on the pair of shiningami before him.

"But I'm not entirely pleased. There's still the matter of your budget expenditures for your last two assignments," Tatsumi said.

"He's got the scary face on!" Watari chimed in a sing-song way.

Tsuzuki whimpered, while Hisoka's face was set in unreadable defiance.

"First, you spent a three day budget on an assignment that turned out to only take one day. Secondly, you spent an unnecessary extra day in New Orleans. Would you care to explain yourselves?" Tatsumi asked with cool fury.

"Um -- well," Tsuzuki stammered.

"It was my doing, Tatsumi. Tsuzuki had nothing to do with it," Hisoka explained calmly.

"Oh, I think he did!" Watari exclaimed, turning to Tatsumi with a grin. "Leave them alone, Tatsumi. Can't you tell they're in love?" Tatsumi lost all composure, his gaping mouth forming no coherent words. Hisoka cursed in embarrassment, burying his burning face in his hands.

"Yes, well," Tatsumi said, clearing his throat and rising from his chair awkwardly. "Don't do it again. Here's you next assignment." Tatsumi dropped a case file on the table, wandering back to his office with a dazed expression. Watari swooped down between the pair excitedly.

"I knew it would happen eventually!" Watari squealed, beaming. "I've so won my bet with Yuma and Saya! They thought it would take at least another month. So did you have a romantic honeymoon?" Hisoka rose from his seat very slowly.

"Must -- fight -- urge -- to -- kill -- you," Hisoka said through grinding teeth, leaving the room quickly once he was on his feet.

"Well that wasn't very nice," Watari said, pouting for about ten seconds and then smiling again. "So, do tell, Tsuzuki!" Tsuzuki laughed nervously.

"I don't think Hisoka would appreciate it if I said anything. I'm not the type to kiss and tell, what can I say?" Tsuzuki said, fighting back the urge to grin like mad.

"It's true then? And I was only joking!" Watari said with delight, clapping his hands. Tsuzuki glared at him.

"I hate you, Watari," he grumbled insincerely, leaving the room to catch up with Hisoka, Watari's laughter following him all the way down the hallway.

He hadn't gotten far, when two small arms pulled him into an open doorway and he was being kissed heatedly by Hisoka.

"All right," Hisoka said breathlessly, pulling away from their embrace. "I've got that out of my system. Let's get to work."

Hisoka watched his partner with a swelling of love and awe, before following him.
Sign up to rate and review this story