Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Naruto's and Hinata's "Appreciation"

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-20 - Updated: 2013-02-20 - 15619 words

?Blocked
Chapter 17

Naruto's and Hinata's appreciation

(Naruto x Koyuki short lemon at first)

(Naruto x Hinata short lemon)

(Naruto x Hinata x Koyuki full long lemon)

Strong lemon! Don't read if you're a minor

I don't own any of the Naruto characters the only character's I own are the ones I create

Author's notes

It looks like the latest chapter was a big hit with everyone and just like I said in the last chapter that this was gonna be another Naruto x Koyuki chapter lemon chapter but I got a lot of messages asking me to make this a three some chapter so for those who asked for it (too many to name)

I'm gonna make this chapter a Naruto x Koyuki lemon and a Naruto x Hinata lemon and a Naruto x Koyuki x Hinata three some lemon this my first time writing three lemons in one chapter and this is just a test to see how many people like me adding more then one lemon and since most of you reader's asked for another Naruto x Hinata lemon so I just decided to make this a 3 lemon chapter.

so enjoy the chapter and as for the poll here it is so far Kurenai will be now taken out of the poll and karui will now be added to the poll karui is she's from the land of iron she's the one who gave Naruto a good beating on manga chapter 454 i know it's a bit late in the poll i know so keep on voting.

Kurenai – 34 - votes

Ayame – 28 - votes

Shion – 28 - votes

Karin - 22 - votes

Isaribi – 12- votes

Sasame – 12 – votes

Ok Kurenai is out of the poll now but it still looks like either Ayame or Shion will catch up in votes in time I also got some message's asking for another three some with the next winner in the poll so what I've decided to do is this I will make one chapter with just Naruto and the winner of the poll and then the next chapter will have Naruto and the winner of the poll and another girl I have already have been thinking about the next few chapter's so keep on reading and if you're a new reader go on my profile and vote so leave a review give an suggestion or give me an idea on an lemon of future chapter's.

But I want to explain something to you reader's about the village just in case some of you'd are confused the village isn't completely built but there are hotels and love hotel's and homes there are some business like for tools and for clothes but not like Hugh business like building the Hokage tower and financial stuff so that's what I wanted to tell you reader's just in case since this chapter as places like the ramen shop and love hotel in the chapter as you read.

- - - - - -The next day - - - - -

Start of Naruto x Koyuki short lemon

Naruto was sound asleep after having such a great night with Koyuki he was surprised that she lasted so long that he needed to rest after an hour Naruto started to wake up after feeling some pressure when he opened his eyes and looked down he saw that koyuki's head was under the blanket so Naruto lifted the blanket up to see her sucking his cock so early in the morning Koyuki noticed this and looked up while still sucking she looked at him with even more lust in her eyes.

"more Koyuki ah you're so good with your mouth you must really love my cock "said Naruto as he grabbed her hair and forced his cock down her throat her eyes shot open due to the surprise of his cock going deeper in her mouth.

She started to moan she couldn't wait for him to cum in her mouth after minutes of sucking his cock Naruto felt like he was gonna explode "I'm Cumming" said naruto as he held on to her head making his cum go down her throat Koyuki couldn't take it he was Cumming so much that some of his cum was coming out of her mouth and on to her chin Naruto made sure that she didn't waste his cum after a few minutes he finally stopped and let go of her head "ah that was so good Naruto and sorry for waking you it was that when I woke up and saw you just sleeping I looked down and saw that you had a boner I couldn't stop looking at it you I just started sucking" said Koyuki as she slid her finger around her face to get the left over cum on her and started to lick her finger's.

"So where should we go next I'm filled for a while and since I took the day off I want to see the village I have to see how much I'm gonna give to the village" said Koyuki as she was just about get up from bed.

"What! Are you nuts you were just sucking my cock hell no you started this and I'm gonna finish this" said Naruto as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to the bed he forced her on her hands and knees "You wanted my cock so much and now you gonna get it I don't care if your fulled I'm gonna fuck you till I'm happy "said Naruto as he rammed his cock In her ass without warning "Ahhhhhhh god oh god Naruto my Ass dammit that hurt" replied Koyuki as she grabbed the bed sheet's again due to Naruto ramming her like crazy.

"Yeah that's what I like scream for me you bitch you like my cock in you so much don't you just look at your pussy it's so hot right now you musted have really been horny weren't you and since you love sucking cock I'm give you some more shadow clone justu said naruto as he let go of her waist and made a clone the clone then went in front of her and put its cock in her mouth while the original Naruto rammed Koyuki's ass like hell and the shadow clone forced her to suck his cock again Koyuki was in ecstasy " oh god this feels good ah dammit his Hugh cock it's so deep in me I feel just like a slut his cock is so good I can't believe he's treating me like this but he feel so right if he keep Cumming in me like this I won't last much longer" thought Koyuki as the two Naruto were having their way with her.

The shadow clone was enjoy this he felt the back of her throat it was so hot that he couldn't wait to cum in her mouth he messed up her hair a little to make her more sluttly "ah god more Koyuki keep sucking my cock I know you want it so here you go"said the clone he chummed in her mouth so much that Koyuki could barely handle it " oh god there so much cum if he doesn't pull out soon I'm gonna drown in his cum my throat is starting to hurt from drinking so much" thought Koyuki as she was about to faint from all the cum she started to drink but the clone pulled out of her mouth while still Cumming it went all over her face and hair "Oh god that was so much cum I thought I was gonna die ah faster oh god my ass ram he harder Naruto " said Koyuki as she could barely breath due to Naruto still ramming her ass.

"AH! AH! AH! AH FUCK!" "I'm gonna cum "Ah… your dick is so thick I just love it AH… oh baby that's it, that's it keep doing it don't stop!" fuck me good and hard oh yes more I love it I'm a filthy whore oh god yes make me cum ah yes more please keep fucking me I love the way you treat me ah yes more I'm gonna cum" said Koyuki as she would say anything for Naruto to keep on going.

"Ah Koyuki "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He said as he started to slap her ass while she moved faster. "AW FUCK!" He screamed as Koyuki stopped while Naruto shot his load up her pussy. He kept on cumming and thrusted in deeper to get more cum in "That pant felt really good." He said Now lay on your back with your leg's wide open said Naruto.

Koyuki got in position Naruto then opened her legs a little bit more and slid his cock in her pussy Koyuki grabbed on the bed railings "AH... AHH… AHHH! KEEP ON GOING DON'T STOP! Naruto started thrusting harder and faster seeing her breast move in rotation while she lay down. He kept on looking at her tits and decided to give them attention as he bended over while still fucking her and placed his hand on her belly "Yes! Oh yes baby! Make me feel good!" She said as she lay back getting fucked. Naruto rubbed the other nipple as he moved in closer and started sucking on her tits and biting the other Koyuki then gets up and scoots closer to him and wraps her legs harder around him and puts her arms on his shoulders"ah this feels so good Naruto but can I change the position" asked Koyuki as she was still getting fucked " ok what position do you want" asked Naruto.

"Pick me up and lay on your back I love the way you fuck my pussy so change now please" asked Koyuki as she was ready for the change as Naruto picks her up and lays on his back and now Koyuki is on top on of jumping on his cock "Oh god! AH… AH… AH "Ah… ah… ah "AH… oh baby that's it, that's it keep doing it don't stop!" Don't slow down baby! Fuck! Don't slow down!" keep going he said as Koyuki kept on going faster and faster naruto was feeling her wet pussy was about to blow " Oh god Koyuki I'm gonna cum said naruto as he as about me to cum " me too let's cum together said Koyuki as both Koyuki and Naruto started to cum Naruto blasted Hugh shots of cum in her into her pussy and as for Koyuki "I'M CUMMING! She screamed as she came all over her his leg's Koyuki couldn't take any more she was so full of his cum any more of it and she wouldn't be able to walk for the whole day.

"Ah now that's what I call a good morning fuck but I'm good for a while so get dressed and wear something good I might just fuck that sweet ass again while we're walking in the village" said Naruto as he got up and went to the bathroom.

- - - - - End of Naruto x Koyuki short lemon- - - - -

As Naruto went to the bathroom Koyuki also got up and went to the room next to Naruto's since that is where all her cloths and stuff were.

So she went to the room and got some clothes and a towel from the dresser and then went to the main bathroom right across from her room she then went in the bathroom and closed the door leaving it unlocked just in case Naruto wanted to join her as she took off her clothes she started to think about Naruto " I wonder what else we're gonna today I know that we're supposed to take a look around the village plus I'm supposed to see how much some of the repairs cost to but I wonder if naruto has anything planned for us later like dinner or a walk in the park and he did say that if I wear something good he might just fuck me again so what can I wear that will guarantee that Naruto will fuck me again and if the clothes don't work I can always show him how far I'm willing to go to get laid thought Koyuki as she turned on the shower and went in.

- - - - - Meanwhile with Naruto- - - - -

Naruto had got in the shower as soon as he was done with Koyuki he also began to think about what he had planned for today" ok so we're going to take a look around the village today and we're to get info on how much she's gonna give to the village but with a little help from me I can probably get her to give us a hell of a lot more money if I keep fucking her the way I am and I bet I can make her do anything I want it's good having a princeness to fuck hell I willing to bet a whole month of ramen that I can get her to fuck any one I want like Sakura , Hinata , or even Tenten all I got to do is tell her that she ain't worth the fucking anymore and she'll me puddy in my hand's thought Naruto as he was washing his hair.

A few minutes of washing himself he got out of the shower he dried himself off and then started to put on his shirt with the orange jumpsuit on then he went out to the kitchen and waited for Koyuki after a few more minutes he could hear her foot steps coming from her room to the outside
"Ok I'm ready" said Koyuki as she came out wearing (the same thing she was wearing in the movie but with little change) the shirt she was wearing showed some cleavage to show off that she had a very good rack on her and the pants she was wearing were a little tight to show that she took care of her body plus she wanted Naruto's attention the whole time they were gonna walk.

"So how do I look?" asked Koyuki as she twirled a little for Naruto? "You look very fuckable I already want to take you back into the room and have my way with you again" said Naruto as he wanted to so much but he had to take her around the village and take her to her movie shooting
"Well if today goes as planned you might just get a little taste of what you're gonna get later on tonight but for now you have to be patient for now" said Koyuki as she was putting on her shoes.

"Well let's hurry we have so much to do and so little time" said Naruto as he put on the rest of his things and both headed out to the village as they we're walking Koyuki noticed that the villager's were still rebuilding some of the house that needed to be refined but when Koyuki noticed the faces on the villager's she noticed that they weren't mad or sad faces but they seemed to be happy faces even though their village was almost destroyed they seemed to have gotten over it "Hey Naruto how come the villager's seem to be happy I thought that they would be pissed after what happened here" asked Koyuki.

"Well we're not just gonna stop rebuilding our village just because our village got attacked what would be the point if we were all mad what would be the point that wouldn't fix the houses would it so even though their pissed after what happened it doesn't mean we're gonna stop rebuking the village like the way it was" said Naruto.

"I guess you're right about that so what we should do first asked Koyuki.

"Let go around the village a little bit more then we can go see granny about how much money the village needs said Naruto as they continued to walk after a few minutes of walking they finally got to the park they noticed a lot of little kids and their mother's they seemed to be happy with just the little thing's that they had in the park Koyuki looked around the park she was still surprised to see so many kid's playing in the park as she looked at the kid's she could see the hope that the mother and children showed " Naruto I think I know the first thing I want to fix in the village I'm gonna make sure that the kid's have somewhere to play" said Koyuki
"That's! Great I bet the kid's will be happy to hear that but if your hungry let's go get something to eat I haven't had any ramen in a while so let's go" said Naruto as he grabbed Koyuki's hand's and rushed to the ramen shop as they got to the ramen shop Naruto noticed that Hinata was there eating some ramen.

"Huh I wonder why Hinata's here and as I can see she look pretty hot today and I can already tell that she isn't wearing a bra I might just try my luck with both Koyuki and Hinata and I think Hinata starting to like the threesome's more and more every time she's already had sex with sakura and Hanabi so why not try it with Koyuki" thought Naruto as both Koyuki and Naruto headed for their seat's.

(This is what Hinata is thinking before Naruto and Koyuki went to sit down)

Hinata was seating on the chair at the ramen shop eating some ramen just hoping to see Naruto today it's been 2 day's already since her and Hanabi had that three some with him but still even after that she wanted more she wanted to show Naruto just how far she would go to please him even after the confession she felt like Naruto wouldn't have noticed her still so if she did thing for him like more thing's in sex Naruto would want her more and more she didn't care if she had to have sex with other girl's to please him as long as she made him happy and as luck would have it tsunade had give her a mission with Naruto she was to help him in any way with him and princeness Koyuki even though she had four guard's Tsunade just wanted to make sure she had enough protection and she hoped that the advice she asked Tsunade would help to.

Flash back earlier today

Hinata was with temari making something to eat when a massager bird came to her window as soon as she read it she went to tsunade's house she knocked on the door a few time's and waited for the door to open.
/]
[/"Hello tsunade – sama I'm here as you requested" said Hinata as she stepped in the house.


"Well starter's you can have a seat I have a mission for you" said Tsunade as both Hinata and her sat down.

"You're mission is to help Naruto with princess Koyuki he is supposed to guard her while she's in the village she has to do a few movie shooting for the next couple of day and she's willing to give us most of the profit of her new movie that will be showing in the near future I want you to help him make sure that she get's to her movie shooting on time also this mission may take a few days so you may be staying with Naruto for a while I haven't told him about it yet I was gonna tell him yesterday but I forgot to tell him so when you see him give him this scroll" said Tsunade as she gave Hinata the scroll.

"Um lady Tsunade can I ask a question before I go it doesn't have to do with the mission though" asked Hinata in a nervous voice "sure what is it? Asked Tsunade.

"Well as you know that I confessed to Naruto about me loving him but I wanted to know if it was right telling him I mean we haven't done anything really said Hinata (she didn't want to tell her about all the sex she had with the other's with him)

"I don't know what to say really Naruto's been doing so much for the village and that confession of yours just surprised him even more the fact is that Naruto might not know what love is right now you know that he had a hard life growing up so you just have to be patient with him and bet before you know it you and Naruto will be living happy ever after so give him a little bit more time and if that doesn't work you can always's force your self on him some guys like it when the girl makes the first move it makes it easier for them to be them self other then trying to be some one their not" said Tsunade as she took a sip of tea she had before Hinata arrived.

"Ok thank you for the advice I will try and be patient for a little while longer but I will also try to be a little forceful said Hinata as she got up from the chair in excitement.

" You better hurry Hinata you're mission starts now but I don't know where Naruto is right now so you may have you look for him said tsunade.

"Don't worry I already know where he might be' said Hinata as she put the scroll in her pocket and headed out.

Hinata knew where to go she knew Naruto like the back of her hand she knew that he would go to the ramen shop eventually so she went to the ramen shop and saw that he wasn't there they she forgot that she didn't eat so she went up to the ramen shop and ordered a bowel of beef ramen Naruto's favorite

- - - - - End of flashback- - - - -

"Huh I wonder why Hinata's here and as I can see she look pretty hot today and I can already tell that she isn't wearing a bra I might just try my luck with both Koyuki and Hinata and I think Hinata starting to like the threesome's more and more every time she's already had sex with sakura and Hanabi so why not try it with Koyuki" thought Naruto as both Koyuki and Naruto headed for their seat's

"Hey Hinata what are you doing here asked Naruto as he sat down next to her while Koyuki sat on the other side of Naruto with him in the middle of them.

"Well tsunade wanted me to help you on you're mission and since it may take a few day's to finish she told me that I have to stay over your house for the time being she also told me to give you this scroll" said Hinata as she grabbed the scroll out of her pocket and gave it to Naruto.


Naruto
/]
[/I thought that you might have needed some help on your mission with koyuki and also Hinata will be staying with you for the time being it will only be for a few day's I've had temari take a few of her thing's to your house.

/]
[/Tsunade


"Ok then at least I got to do the mission with you Hinata I was starting to get a little board with just me doing the mission" said Naruto.

"Hey Ayame how you doing" asked Naruto, as he was ready to order.

"Oh! Naruto its been awhile I'm doing fine ever since you saved the village business has been blooming I don't know if me and my father can handle so much work so what would you like today asked " said Ayame as she stepped working to talk to Naruto.

"I'll have 4 beef ramen and 2 shrimp ramen and extra large bowel of chicken ramen "said Naruto as Koyuki look at him in amazement what one boy could eat all that ramen in one day " so Koyuki what kind you do wanna to eat" asked Naruto.

"I'll just have a bowel of beef ramen" said Koyuki " ok then it'll be just a few minutes " said Ayame as she wrote the order down and went straight to the stove and make the food.

As Ayame was making the ramen she couldn't help but think of Naruto "I cant believe that this is the same Naruto as before he's done so much for us and the village I wounder what kind of girl's he likes I should give him a good view of my breast who know Naruto might just might like it" thought Ayame as she unbottomed her uniform Cleary showing how big her breast were and started making the ramen.

As Ayame was making the ramen Naruto couldn't help but check Ayame out" wow how come I've never noticed that Ayame has a great ass I should've tried my luck with her just looking at her ass makes me want to jump over this table and pound that sweet as of her's thought Naruto after a few minutes Ayame was done with the ramen and gave it to Naruto and Koyuki as she gave Naruto his ramen he noticed that her uniform shirt was a little unbottomed he could see that Ayame was wearing a light blue see threw bra " wow Ayame sure dose have a great rack dam I want to pinch those nipples of her god its like she has a sign on top of her forehead that say's I need to get fucked or something maybe I should come back here later and give her an "reward" for her hard work" thought Naruto as he got images of him and Ayame in bed together she didn't even notice that Hinata's hand was waving in his face "oh I'm sorry Hinata did you say something" asked Naruto.

" I said that I need to talk you a little later it's kind of important" said Hinata as she grabbed the chop sticks with one hand and slowly put the other hand in her pants to where no one noticed and started to slightly finger herself.

As the three of them were eating Naruto wanted to try out the new ability heated women so he concentrated the kyuubi charka into his eyes his eyes were a little red to wear they still looked blue with a shade of red in them "ok the kyuubi told me that all I have to do is now just look at who ever I want and I can tell how horny they are plus he said the redder they are the more horny they are so this is a good chance to try this out I'll look at Hinata first they I'll look at Koyuki thought Naruto as he looked at Hinata with the eyes as he looked at Hinata he saw her whole body covered in a dark red aura it was like if she was on fire and he could tell that Hinata had her hand in her pants he could slightly see threw her clothes Hinata didn't notice him looking at her "dam Hinata must be really horny if she's this red it's only been two day's since I lasted fucked her I guess she want's it real badly right now just seeing her like this makes me want to take her and Koyuki back to the house and fuck them all day and night but for right now I can probably get a quickly with Hinata while Koyuki is doing a few sceans for the movie" thought Naruto as he turned to see how horny Koyuki was as he turned to see how Koyuki was he noticed that Koyuki was just as red as Hinata was it really surprised him since he had did her this morning "dam even Koyuki is horny just like Hinata is I don't know if I can handle this they're both so dam hot and horny right now I should take my chances with Hinata first so me and Hinata should take koyuki to her movie shooting and while she doing that Hinata can give me a pretty good tit job before I fuck that sweet ass of her's" thought Naruto as he kept thinking about how him and hinata can spend their day together but the more he thought about him and Hinata the more ideas he got in head about using the "special" ability's kyuubi gave him.

"Hey fox can you hear me" said Naruto in his mind after a minute or two he got a reply.

"What do you want now I was asleep plus I was having such a good dream too so now that I'm awake what do you want" asked the kyuubi.

"Well I have a question to ask" said Naruto "I want to know other then temporary putting my charka in them to make them last longer I wanted to know if I could also use it as a toy to them with out really using it as a toy" said Naruto.

"Wait what the hell are you talking about you mean could you use my charka to tease them right or is it something else" asked Kyuubi crouis about what his container was thinking
"Well go into my mind and find out you always tell me that you know what I'm thinking so just go in there and find out for yourself" said Naruto.

"Ok then I will hold on for about a minute" said Kyuubi as he entered Naruto mind after about a minute the kyuubi came back "Oh that's what you're talking about I'm not really sure I'll be surprised if that works because I've never tried it before but hell give it a try and tell me how it goes and if you're gonna use that hyuga girl as the test subject I bet she would let you but I think you might have to tell her how you're doing all these thing to her" said Kyuubi.

"How come I was thinking about telling her when the time was right do you think the time is right? Asked Naruto.

"I don't think she'll be mad at you I think she'll want you to do it a lot more now that she know's besides that huyga girl likes it kinky so I think that this won't brather her all" said Kyuubi.

" I guess you're right about that thank for the advice I'll let you get back to sleep and I'll tell you about it tomorrow and tell you how it went" said Naruto as he cut the link and letting the kyuubi go back to sleep.

As Naruto came back from talking with the Kyuubi he noticed that Hinata and Koyuki were still eating he had forgot that a few minutes in his mind is only about a minute out side Naruto then looked down and saw that the bowel of ramen he ordered was right in front of him he then grabbed the chop sticks and started eating after a few minutes of talking with both Koyuki and Hinata the three of them got done eating and headed to the movie shooting area.

"Koyuki we have to take you to the movie shooting area right now and when he take you there me and Hinata have to go for a little bit we will be back before the shooting is over" said Naruto
"But how come I thought that we were going to spend the whole day together I even told the guard's that they had the day off so who's gonna be my protection" said Koyuki.

"don't worry the guard's are already granny didn't like that you told that that so she told them to go back to the shooting area ok me and Hinata will only be gone for a little while so don't worry" said Naruto with a grin.

"I wonder what Naruto's thinking is he gonna take me to a love hotel or is just gonna take me right when we leave her oh god just thinking what he might do to me is making me so hot right now hurry up Naruto let's leave her so I can have my way with you or you can have your way with me" thought Hinata as she wanted this so badly she couldn't wait any longer she wanted to grab him and just take him.

"Ok then let's go but what if we finish early?" asked Koyuki hoping that he would stay with her
If that happened your guard's will take you to my house until me and Hinata get there said Naruto.

as they headed to the far part of the village were the movie people were but during that time Hinata just couldn't wait to leave her after half an hour they finally got to the area the guard's saw Koyuki and rushed over to get her.

"Lady Koyuki you were almost late for you shooting we they need you to get dressed and start doing the first scean said one of the guard's as he grabbed her hand and lead her to her trailer "Cya later Naruto and Hinata I'm sure that this won't take long" said Koyuki as she went further and further to the trailer Naruto and Hinata waved her good bye and started to leave as they started to leave they got near some love hotel building's.

"So Hinata were do you wan-"said Naruto as he couldn't finished what he was gonna say because Hinata grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss hinata didn't want to let go of him but she did since she had to breath Naruto pant let's take this * pant some where more private said Hinata as she grabbed Naruto by the arm and lead him to one of the love hotel's she got some money and gave it to the cashier the cashier then gave her the key and they both went up stairs to their room she couldn't wait so she quickly got to the room and opened the door Hinata closed the door and locked it.

Start of (Naruto x Hinata short lemon)

Hinata then pushed Naruto on to the bed she went on top of him and unzipped his shirt with one hand as she unzipped her coat with the other "Dam Hinata you must really be horny and I was right you weren't wearing a bra after all" said Naruto as he helped take off the rest of his clothing "Enough talk Naruto just fuck me already I've wanted this all day and now that I have you your all mine said Hinata as she looked down to see his boxer's she quickly took them off and saw his long hard think cock just waiting for her so She grabbed his cock and started sucking on his tip.

Then she points him up and she licks around it, licking the sides and traveling up to his tip licking under it. She brings him back down and puts him in her mouth and starts sucking his dick making noises as if she really wanted his penis.

Hinata started moaned as she was using her saliva to coat his dick Naruto grabs her head and shoved himself down her throat Hinata started choking on his dick as soon as it went in After a few minutes he came in her mouth and she pulled him out and sucked his dick by the tip taking in all the cum.

Hinata wasn't done taking off her clothes so Naruto helped her take off her pants and panties soon after she was completely nude Naruto laded her down on her back and grabbed her legs and opened her up seeing her pussy with her hairs up top as entered her pussy Hinata wraps her arms around him feeling him go deeper Naruto started thrusting up her pussy feeling himself push her sides apart "Oh god you're so big! Yes aw yes this feels good!" AH AH! FUCK"YES YES! Said Hinata as she grabbed on tighter as she felt her dripping wet pussy get pounded by him "ah Hinata I'm gonna cum inside you!" He said. After a few thrusts Naruto came inside of her.

"Now stay like this for a while and keep those leg's open" said Naruto as he pulled out of her and moves down and grabs her thighs spreading her apart as he started to lick her pussy Hinata grabbed a pillow and squeezed it tight as she felt his tongue slime it way in her" Fuck! This is too good! Yes! Yes!" More my pussy's all yours Naruto oh god yes make me cum AH GOD I'M CUMMING NARUTO" screamed Hinata as she felt herself cum all over Naruto's face she held on tight to the pillow even harder after a about a minutes she stopped Cumming her leg's felt a little weak she was about to lay them down until.

" I wasn't done yet Hinata your pussy's so good now it's time you get a goof fingering" said Naruto as he put two fingers in her pussy as soon as Hinata felt his two finger's inside of her she couldn't help but love the feeling "Dam Hinata your so wet already I've just started and already you want to cum well to bad you better hold it in until I say so and if you cum before I say you can I'm gonna stop fucking you and leave you got that" said Naruto as he went faster and faster with his finger's.

"Ah yes Naruto I understand please go faster I love the feeling of your finger's inside me Ah yes more keep going Ah god faster Naruto oh kami More" said Hinata as she looked up at the ceiling she loved the feeling of Naruto fingering her more and more the more Naruto fingered her the more that she couldn't wait for him to pound her with his cock as
As Hinata was in ecstasy Naruto wasn't just fingering her he had put some of the kyuubi charka on his finger's so that he could put some of the charka into her pussy he wanted to know if he could leave it in there so when he finished with her he could concentrate the charka in his finger's and heat up the charka inside of her (basically he using the charka like a vibrator so if he's not around her he can use the kyuubi on his finger's and while he moving his finger's around Hinata will feel as if her pussy on fire making her masturbate) "dam Hinata you must really want to cum right now don't you? " asked Naruto as he added another finger in her with the kyuubi charka "ah yes I really want to cum oh god Naruto I can't hold it any longer" said Hinata as Naruto could see some cum that was coming out of her "they you may cum but scream for me though" said Naruto as he put his finger's deeper into her I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed AS Naruto as a Hugh stream of her cum squirt out of her and on to Naruto's hand's but still Hinata was cumming after a whole 3 minutes she finally stopped and dropped her legs.

"Now Hinata get on your hand's and knees I'm gonna pound that sweet ass of yours" said Naruto as Hinata got on all fours Naruto started thrusting in Hinata's ass as he grabbed onto her waist "YES! FUCK ME! YES! AW YES! I LOVE IT UP THE ASS! NARUTO FUCK ME HARDER!" OH GOD FUCK MY PUSSY I LLOVE IT WHEN YOU POUND ME WITH THAT COCK OF YOUR MORE AH AH AH AH YES MORE she screamed as Naruto rammed himself harder in her ass as he Naruto started to spank her ass as he went faster Hinata just grabbed onto his sheets as she was getting fucked and slapped in that ass at the same time. Naruto used one hand to reach over and grab one of her tits while he pounded her ass even more.

"Ah yes Naruto more fuck my pussy more full me up with your cum oh god yes fuck your hyuga whore some more oh kami your Hugh long think cock it ripping my pussy apart pound me more fuck me till your satisfied your so amazing ah yes I love your cock I want you to cum in me so badly I'm so close more fuck more" Hinata as she grabbed on to the sheet of the bed as Naruto fucked her ass senseless.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said." me too" said Hinata I'm cumming" said Naruto as he started to release his load in her ""AH! AH! I'M CUMMING!" screamed Hinata as both Naruto and Hinata cummed at the same time Naruto felled Hinata up with his cum while still pounding her while she cummed Hinata falls on her belly as Naruto pulled out he wanted to go one more time.

"Hinata I want to see those Hugh tits of your bounce so hurry up and get on top of me" said Naruto as he laid on his back with his long rode of a cock sticking straight up so Hinata got up and went on top of him She slid him up her pussy and fell down. She placed her hands on his abs and started jumping as his length went up her pussy. Her tits started to jump also as she went up and down. Naruto reached over and grabbed her ass with one hand and the other on one of her breast giving it a few squeezes "AH AH AH AH!" "YES! FUCK ME! YES! AW YES!" I LOVE GETTING FUCKED LIKE THIS NARUTO AH YES YOUR COCK SO DEEP IN ME" screamed Hinata as he rocked the bed more and more making it squeak and hit the wall harder and harder Naruto let go of both her breast and her ass and held on to her waist he moved Hinata straight and back making her tit's bounce more and more.

"AW YES! FUCK NARUTO! "FUCK! NARUTO! NARUTO! AW FUCK She screamed in pleasure as she started to go faster and harder rocking the bed back and forth "Fuck Hinata! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill you up!" He said as he kept on going. OH YES! AWW YES! THAT'S IT! KYA! FUCK ME LIKE THAT… FUCK ME REAL GOOD NARUTO ah yes "Naruto! Please don't stop! Keep on fucking me baby!" said Hinata as she grabbed her own breast and started to rub them as Naruto fucked her.

"Fuck! Hinata tell me how much of a Horny bitch you really are tell me where you want my cum to be in" said Naruto as he felt her pussy tighten on his cock as she bounced faster and harder
"I'm a horny bitch I love it when you fuck me good and rough I want you to cum in my pussy keep fucking me Naruto ah yes I'm so close more Naruto fill me up give all of your cum Naruto" said Hinata as her pussy was getting wetter and wetter with every thrust after a few minutes of senseless bouncing "I think I'm gonna cum soon!" He said as he kept on thrusting into her.

"Please cum in my pussy Naruto!" She responded Naruto as he finally came inside of Hinata filling her up, mixing both of their juice in her. Naruto slid his dick out and looked at it as it was dripping of both of their juice. Hinata fell on her back she was so tired from all the sex that she got up and went to lay down next to Naruto for a little bit.

End of Naruto x Hinata short lemon

Naruto looked at Hinata in surprise that she could lasted this long this was only supposed to be a quickie so he could take them both to the house and have more sex but Hinata seems she could go for longer but Naruto wanted to make sure that she would go again and not disappoint him Naruto looked at the clock and saw that they still had an hour to get Koyuki at the movie area so he had enough sex for a little while " Hinata get dressed we have to get Koyuki in a few minutes just in case they end early "said Naruto as he got up and put his clothes Hinata got up and started to get dress as she was getting dressed Naruto couldn't help but look at her while she was dressing.

" Just looking at her nude make's me want to take her again but next time will be different now that I put a little bit of the kyuubi's charka in her pussy I'm gonna test it out while were walking I want to see how long she lasts before she gives in and if I tease her enough she might just rush me some where and have sex again" said Naruto as both him and Hinata got done dressing she lifted her coat a little nit open to show some cleavage and lifted the hotel as they were walking Hinata couldn't help but still feel like she wanted more sex.

" I don't think quickie was enough for me I want him to take me back to the room and have his way with me I can still feel his cock in my pussy and just thinking about it makes me wet oh god I cant wait until we get to his house" thought Hinata as she got several images of Naruto and her having sex again after a few minutes of Hinata having dirty thought's and Naruto just walking they got to the movie area just in time to see Koyuki coming out of the her trailer for the last Sean of the day.

She was wearing a red nightgown that showed a lot of cleavage to show that she had a very good-sized rack with her hair a little messy the gown showed that she had a very hot body form the way she looked as she came out of the trailer she noticed right away that both Naruto and Hinata "ah Naruto, Hinata I'm so glad you're here I was just about to finish the last Sean for today said Koyuki as she went towards them.

As she went towards them she couldn't help but notice that Hinata was showing some cleavage even though she's never really looked at another's girl's breast before she could already tell that Hinata may have a bigger rack then she dose and she's only 16 just think when Hinata gets older she just might have the biggest one in the village and as Koyuki was checking out Hinata, Hinata also couldn't help but see that Koyuki was hot in that night gown that she was wearing Hinata could clearly tell how large Koyuki's breast were and how much of an figure she really had "so you're almost done with the shooting for today?' asked Naruto " ya if you can wait a few minutes I'll be done the last scean were doing is when the day after the lovely couple finally made love for the first time the women wakes up like this and see's that the man is gone he lifted her a note saying that he had to go to work and he would see her later so the women is about to take a shower but just when she's about to enter the shower her best friend comes to the door wearing a some sluttly clothes and gives her a special "SURPRISE" "said Koyuki as she was explaining the last scean of the day.

"Wow Koyuki that's sounds like a weird scean I wonder what the surprise is" said Naruto as they kept thinking what the surprise was both Hinata and Koyuki looked at him in amusement that he didn't what Koyuki meant "well follow me to the scean area you can seat with the director and the other as they record the scean" said Koyuki as he headed to the area as Koyuki and the Naruto and Hinata were walking with her Koyuki closely looked at Hinata the more she looked at Hinata the more she thought of how much "fun" the three of them could have tonight

"How come I didn't notice how big Hinata's breast's were earlier just looking at them makes me want to lick her nipples" " I should try and finish this scean fast and if thing's play out right I can show Naruto just how much fun I can really be when i have another girl with me" thought Koyuki as she got mental images of Naruto fucking her in the ass while Hinata had her leg's wide open and her licking her pussy.

"And it's not just her breast that look good her whole body look's great too I want to lick that pussy of her's so badly that I just want to take them both back to the trailer and have my way with them both" " god this scean better be fast or else I'm gonna have an orgasm just thinking about them" thought Koyuki as she got another image of her and Hinata this time is was with her and Hinata rubbing their pussy's together while Naruto made a shadow clone and started masturbating on them both while they both moaned his name after a few minutes the three of them got to the director's area.

"Ok Koyuki we need you go to the bed and pretended to be asleep then you wake up in surprise that the man isn't there so get ready" said the director as he pointed to the scean would take place "ok but my guard's will stay here just in case so Naruto, Hinata this should only take a few minutes after this let's get out of here and have some fun back at the house" said Koyuki in a half seductive half normal voice as she went to the area for shooting.

As Koyuki was doing her scean Naruto started to make his plan for both Hinata and Koyuki " dam Koyuki look's so fucking hot in that night gown just looking at her ass makes me what to go over there my self and pound her like hell I can't wait to get her back to the but first I should get Hinata a little of what she gonna be feeling tonight though Naruto as he begun to move his finger with the Kyuubi charka on the tip of his finger's with out Hinata noticing what he was doing he started to twirl them a little and almost instantly Hinata started to feel herself getting hot.

As Hinata was watching Koyuki doing her scean she started to feel a little hot She looked around to see if anyone had noticed her she felt like she was gonna exploded N-N- Naruto I –I gonna g- g g- go to the bathroom I'll be right back" said Hinata as she rushed to the farest bathroom so she wouldn't be herded.

Hinata found the furthers bathroom and went in it she locked it and took off her pants and panties and sat down " why do I feel so hot my pussy feels so hot right now oh god it feels so good ah yes This heat is driving me crazy" said Hinata as she slid down two of her finger's and finally felt her hot pussy She started rubbing the sides of it making her close her eyes and slouch her head back as she found the pleasure she's been looking for "Ah… mm… this feels so good! I can't wait any longer I'm gonna cum moaned Hinata as she got thought's of Naruto putting his cock in her pussy while she was laying on her back with her leg's wide open "I want his cock in me so badly I can almost feel in me oh god I'm Cumming" moaned Hinata as a long stream of cum went down her leg's and on to the floor.

" Oh god that felt so good I better hurry back I dot know how much longer I can last hopefully that scean is over I want to get to Naruto's house as soon as possible" thought Hinata as she put on her panties and pants on and lifted the bathroom when she got back to the area where Naruto was as soon as he saw her he stopped twirling his finger's "are you ok Hinata " asked Naruto pretending that he didn't know what she was feeling "Yes I'm ok I just want to get to the house as fast as we can" said Hinata as they both went back to watching Koyuki do her scean after about 20 minutes Koyuki was just about done with her scean for the day.

"OK Koyuki that's a wrap you did a good job today we'll start with the rest tomorrow we have to get to the land of iron to finish the ending they I've heard that they have an amazing garden over there and it would make for a great ending for the movie" said the director as he was about to leave.

"Ok I will have to tell their Hokage that will be leaving the day after tomorrow to finish shooting after that me and her will have to make a few agreements about the money I'm donating to them and is it alright if I keep the night gown I like it and since we won't be leaving the day after tomorrow you won't mind will you?" said Koyuki as she was going back to her trailer to put her coat over the nightgown "no problem at all and same time tomorrow bye" said the Director as he started to leave.

As Koyuki went to her trailer Naruto and Hinata waited for her outside Naruto at first wanted to just take Hinata in their with her and have sex there but there was still many people at the shooting area so he had to wait until Koyuki came out and as for Hinata she couldn't stand it any more she to wanted to go into the trailer and take Naruto with her but her to noticed that there was still a lot of people still at the shooting area after 10 minutes Koyuki was finally done she had wore her big long coat over the night gown she wanted to make sure no one noticed her wearing the night gown so she covered the coat up with different part's of clothes thinking that she was fully cloth and went out of the trailer " ok I'm ready can we go home now I'm tired of being here for the day I just want to get back and have some fun" said Koyuki as she came out of the trailer seeing both Naruto and Hinata waiting for her.

"No problem we'll have lot's of fun at the house so let's go" said Naruto as the three of them started to get to Naruto house after a few minutes Naruto started to come up with a second part of his plan " ok now I should see how horny they are if their not horny enough for me I'll just use touch of heat on them both and see how much they want me then" thought Naruto as he used his heated women first to see how horny the girl's were when he looked at Hinata he saw that she was very very red which meant she was very very horny he even noticed that the kyuubi charka that he put in her was still bright red so which meant that the charka made her more horny then she wanted to be " I'll still use it on her the more horny she is the better she is in bed now to look at Koyuki thought Naruto as he then looked at Koyuki when he looked at her he noticed hat she wasn't as red as Hinata but still horny " I'll definitely have to use touch of heat on her and to make it better I'm gonna put double the amount of heat in them both making them both crazy horny" thought Naruto as he concentrated double of the amount of charka in the palm of his hands " hey girl's so what should we do when we get to the house" asked Naruto as he put one of his hand on their shoulder's not wanting them to know what he was doing.

As soon as Naruto used the touch of heat on them they both started to feel aroused and hot they were so horny that Hinata slowly stuck her hand inside of her coat and slowly started to touch her breast while they were walking and koyuki just wanted to take off her clothes in public since she was wearing her coat it just added on to what the touch of heat was doing to her both Hinata and Koyuki just couldn't hold the aurg in any longer so Hinata grabbed one of Naruto hand's and Koyuki grabbed the other and they started to quickly walk as fast as they could to get to Naruto's house after a few minutes they finally got to the house Naruto grabbed his key and unlocked his door as soon as the door opened Hinata pushed him in and Koyuki shut the door locking it.

Hinata pushed Naruto on to the wall she put her arms around his neck and said " Naruto I can't take this anymore fuck me please oh god I want it so badly if I don't get fucked right now I might go insane" said Hinata as she unzipped her Hoddie and taking it off showing off her great rack as for koyuki she was taking off the coat she was wearing showing Naruto that she was wearing the night gown "Naruto I'm gonna show you just how far I'm willing to go to please you" said Koyuki as she went towards Hinata who was now fully nude and took her into the kitchen "Hinata lick my pussy I want to feel you tongue inside me my pussy feels like it's on fire hurry up and start licking" moaned Koyuki as she sat on top of the counter in Naruto's kitchen she wasn't wearing any panties so she spreaded her leg's to show Hinata her pussy "Naruto can you fuck me in the ass while I lick Koyuki pussy" said Hinata as he bended down and grabbed koyuki's thigh's her head was right in front of Koyuki's pussy Hinata entered one of her finger inside of Koyuki's pussy feeling just how hot Koyuki's pussy was "Oh god Hinata Don't stop ah yes keep going . I'm feeling it." "My pussy is so fucking hot! Ah yes I'm gonna cum faster Hinata make me cum all over you're face ah yes I'm cumming screamed Koyuki as she started to cum slowly. Hinata started to lick faster but stopped fingering her after a few minutes Koyuki was finally done cumming.

Hinata was still licking Koyuki's pussy making sure she got all of her juices Koyuki was about to get off of the counter until" Hinata stay there and keep licking koyuki I just wanted to watch and see how good Hinata was licking pussy now I know but I'm gonna pound Hinata ass before we take this into my room so Hinata continue what you're doing" said Naruto grabbed her by the waist and started thrusting "AH! AH! AH! Yes YES!" FUCK MY ASS HARDER!" screamed Hinata as she stopped licking Koyuki's pussy she turned her head little to see Naruto ramming his cock in her ass Koyuki then grabbed Hinata's head and turned it back and put closer to her pussy and started to lick her pussy again Koyuki tilted her head back a little with the pleasure that Hinata was giving her "mmm more Hinata oh god keep going you're so good with your tongue ah yes more moaned Koyuki as she grabbed Hinata head once again and twisted it into her pussy Hinata couldn't stop so she went faster and faster " oh god I'm gonna cum" said Koyuki as she felt like her pussy was gonna explode "Me too!" said Naruto as he kept on hitting her harder and harder until he and Koyuki finally blew their cum in her face and ass Naruto held on to her waist until he was done Cumming and Koyuki held on to her head after a minute Naruto pulled out of her and Hinata got up from licking Koyuki she then got off of the counter and took off the night gown showing her nude body to Naruto and Hinata.

"Naruto – kun can make some shadow clones for me while you fuck Koyuki I don't want to wait and watch I already want you're big think cock in me so make me at least 5" asked Hinata as she went to her room waiting for the shadow clone to enter "ok Hinata 5 very horny shadow clones coming you're way and just to make this fun I'm gonna add 2x times more charka in them then usual plus they can cum 5 times each" said Naruto as he made 5 shadow clones they went straight to Hinata's room and closed the door.

"Let's take this to my room" said Naruto as he grabbed Koyuki's hand and took her to the room closing the door as Naruto was done closing the door he turned around to see that Koyuki already on her knees just waiting to start sucking his cock " you couldn't wait couldn't you" asked Naruto as his cock got harden by just looking at the way Koyuki looked all nude " well I've been wanting to suck your cock ever since you last fucked me" said Koyuki as she grabbed his dick and started to give him a blow job. Licking his tip she started to enter him in her mouth going real deep He grabbed her by the head and pushed her more down "You like that bitch. Huh? You like having my big cock inside your mouth don't you" said Naruto as he pulled her head back and forth
Koyuki was sucking his cock so much that she almost forgot to breathe so Koyuki took him out of her mouth to take a breath "Naruto you're so big I love it so much." She said as she grabbed his dick by the staff went back to sucking his tip. Then she started to enter him in her mouth going real deep She looked up at him to see if he was enjoying himself while she kept on sucking his penis Naruto like the feeling of Koyuki sucking he already felt like he wanted to cum so he forced his cock down her throat and started to cum he held on to her head to make sure she drank all his sperm Koyuki was still surprised at how much Naruto chummed she didn't know if she would be able to drink it all after a minute Naruto let go of her head and pull his cock out of her mouth while still Cumming and sprayed all over her face and hair Naruto looked down to see her covered in his cum "that felt good but now get on the bed and go on all four's" said Naruto as Koyuki went on the bed and got in position.

Naruto entered her pussy and grabbed her ass and started to thrust into her fast "Ah god! Naruto you're AH so fucking big!" She said barely because his whole length was in her Naruto grabbed on tighter and started pounding her faster "AH AH AH! FUCK ME AH NARUTO FUCK ME!" She screamed as she was getting fucked Naruto kept on thrusting in harder and let go one of his hands to grab onto her tit and started squeezing it "MYA AH AH! I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed.

Koyuki started to cum as it was sliding down her legs. Naruto was still going and now had both of his hands on her tits and grabbed on to them so he can thrust forward "AAHHH AAHHH AH!" Koyuki was still screaming as Naruto was done yet. "Koyuki I'm gonna cum soon!" He said then cum! Cum in me fill me up keep fucking me I want our big long cock to keep pounding my ass She said Naruto let go of her tits and placed one of his hands on her waist and the other on her back and stopped thrusting as he started to cum in her ass. Naruto stood still as he blew load after load into her he then lay on the bed with his penis pointing straight up "god that felt great now Koyuki how about you get on top and start jumping" asked Naruto as he waited for Koyuki to get on top Koyuki got up and went on op of Naruto she speaded her leg's and went down letting his full length inside of her Naruto looked at her ass move up and down seeing it sucked in every time she went down and stated jumping Come on faster." He said as he slapped her ass a few times.

Koyuki went faster and faster the more he slapped AH AH Naruto this feels so good! AH MM!" She said as she moved up and down AH AH NARU TOH! FUCK! FUCK! AAHHH!" I'M GONNA CUM Hearing that and Naruto went deeper "NARUTO AAHHHH!" She screamed as she collapsed and started to cum furiously. Naruto felt her juice just how he wanted it surrounding his dick and coming out of her" we're not done yet I wanna see you give me a tit job so get u and start" said Naruto as he got off of the bed and waited for Koyuki to start the tit job Koyuki got off of the bed and went back on her knees she grabbed his still very hard cock placed it between her tits. The she used both of her hands to push up her breast and squeeze them and started stroking him with her round tits
Naruto looked down at her smiling of the pleasure of how great it felt he started to shoot cum out slowly.

Koyuki kept her tits together and let him coat her chest with hot stickiness and looked as more came out Finally done Naruto stands up in front of her and moves to the side while summoning a clone in front of her while he walks around and gets behind her Koyuki looked behind her and watched as Naruto grabbed her thighs and she felt him spread her apart while the Naruto in front of her grabs her head and forcibly shoves his dick in her mouth Naruto entered there first and started thrusting back and forth while grabbing onto her waist. Naruto started going faster and harder seeing that his clone had her busy "AGH AGH! AAAAGH!" Koyuki was screaming like hell as Naruto kept going in deeper every thrust As the Naruto in front was getting his head blown away the deeper she went on him he started Cumming in her mouth filling it completely full and pulled out to let her breathe for once and disappeared.

Koyuki finally got a chance to breath she was taken away as she felt Naruto's dick deeply in her, penetrating her like before "AW GOD! NARU TO! FUCK!" She screamed as she finger's dug into the floor He let go of her waist and grabbed her swaying breast as they were moving like crazy and even making that sound his sack does when it hits her thighs Naruto kept on going as he holds it in. "Where do you want me to cum!" He said playing around with her "FUCK! CUM! CUM IN MY HOT PUSSY!" She screamed as she came releasing her hot cum all over his dick Naruto now let's go off his pressure and shot his load into her pussy as it mixed with hers. He stopped and rested on her back again still keeping a hold of her tits "Dam Koyuki I love fucking you're hot pussy bow get on the bed and lay on your back and spread your legs" said Naruto as he pulled out on Koyuki's ass and wait for Koyuki to get in position Koyuki didn't have to be told twice so she got up and went on the bed and layed on her back and speaded her leg's just when he was about to enter he got the sense that one of his shadow clones disappeared" huh I guess two of the shadow clones did their job but she still has three more to go I wonder how long she can last?" Thought Naruto as he and put his cock in between her legs and started thrusting she grabbed on to the bed sheets as her breast smashed into Naruto's chest rocking the bed back and forth.

Meanwhile with Hinata

Hinata was in on the bed laying on her back with her leg's wide open as one shadow's had its cock in her pussy thrusting like crazy and she had a cock in each hand giving two bow job's "dam Hinata you already chummed 15 time's already and still you pussy's so hot" said a shadow clone as he let go of her thighs and grabbed her breast while still trusting inside of her "it's because I have you're long think cock going deeper and deeper inside of me oh god yes faster fuck my pussy real good cum in me make my womb feel real good with load of your cum " said Hinata as her hand's went faster and faster on giving the one of the shadow clone's a blow job since the other dissolved with its last bit of energy after a few minutes the shadow clone cummed on her face while the other shadow cummed in her pussy Hinata felt a large stream of cum going on her face she held on to the cock as it sprayed more on to her after a few minute the last two shadow clones stopped to look at Hinata covered in cum she then let go of the cock and started to lick the cum off her with her finger making the shadow clone's have long think cock just wait for her the clone were just about to enter her but Hinata changed the position she went on all four and spreaded her leg's open again and grabbed one of the shadow clone's cock and started sucking on it while the other clone grabbed her ass and put it cock inside of her
The shadow clone in the back of her quickly pushed himself into her and not even giving her a chance to get use to his penis in her Now that it was in he let go of his penis and grabbed her hips with both of his hands and again started to push into her forcefully He pushed in and out already had her going into an orgasm Hinata grabbed onto the bed sheet while the shadow held on to her hair pulling her head back and forth as she sucked "UGH! UGH UUUGH UGH" was the entire clone heard since the other clone cock was in her mouth as she orgasm The one in front started to fill her mouth up and she let go of his dick to stop but he grabbed her head and pushed her toward forcing her to take it all in. Cum came out of her mouth going down her chin as he was still in her. He took his dick out of her mouth and touched her face with his dick and started to cum crazy getting her face after a few minutes her whole face hair and chest were covered in his sperm hinata was still in amazement that she has been getting fucked in all kinds of positions.

"Now Lie down on your side and lift up your leg I'm not done fucking that ass of yours yet." He said. Hinata shifted herself sideways He lifted her leg and started to thrust back in her ass Ah… AH…AH… AH!" FUCK! FASTER NARUTO AH FUCK YEAH I LIKE THAT! FUCK ME HARDER! CUM IN ME! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM said Hinata as she griped the bed sheet as hard as she could Ungh! Ungh! Ungh Fuck I'm gonna cum in your ass Then cum in my ass! Make sure I'm filled with you cum ah yes fuck real good ah yes more pound my ass I'm so close more fuck me till you cant cum any more said Hinata in escesty fuck hinata I'm gonna cum said the clone as he kept pounding her side way's "me too NARUTO! I'M CUMMING!" she said as they both cummed at the same time as they were cumming Hinata still held on to the bed sheets amazed at what just a shadow clone could to her the shadow in front of her got a Hugh boner just looking at her get fucked "now Hinata , get up, face the wall and bend over on all fours said the other shadow clone I can only cum 2 more time's before I disappear so for the last tow time I'm gonna fuck that ass of yours while the other shadow clone messes with your breast so hurry up the more I wait the more I want to fuck that ass" said the shadow clone.

"ok I will" replied Hinata As she changed positions bending over on her hands and knees she could hear Koyuki and the original Naruto in the other room she could hear the bed rocking back and froth real fast and she could hear Koyuki screaming like crazy " wow Naruto must really be giving it to her just hearing her makes me want to go over there have some fun but I should finish with these shadow clone's first I want to feel the original Naruto in me so badly I mean the shadow clones are good but nothing is better then the original" thought Hinata as she felt that the shadow clone grabbed her ass and then he too got on his knees. Now that both were bending down it was easier for him to fuck her analthe shadow cloneslowly entered his tip in again her ass. As he felt that it wasn't that tight as before he entered his dick all the way in now feeling her warmness then he started to thrust in her again with ease.

OH… OH… please fuck me faster!" She ordered as she felt his thickness sliding along her walls the clone moved his hand under her so it was like he was hugging her ass while with the other hand he fingered her "AH… AH FUCK! FASTER AH GOD HARDER!" She screamed the clone started to pace up, thrusting faster while he also fingered her. The bed not being stable it started to move as he thrusted. Hitting the walls and creaking out loud yeah bitch… you like that!" asked the clone as he too was getting into it AH FUCK YEAH I LIKE THAT! FUCK ME HARDER! CUM IN ME! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM" felt her ass tightening up like it was sucking him in, she was about to cum
AH FUCK NARUTO! I'M CUMMING!" she said as she came all over herself. The clone felt her wetness as it went down her legs and into his. He took his hand out and started to lick it. Hinata collapsed as she lost the strength to hold on and dropped her head on the pillows as the clone still had a grab of her ass. Now that she was down he too felt like cumming as his dick started to harden up.

Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said. "I'm gonna cum on those big, nice tits of yours "AH AH FUCK! CUM ON ME! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" She screamed she didn't care as long as she felt his cum in or on her the clone then took his dick out and started to jack off he then blew his whole load on her tits as a shot went all over her while some ricochet on her face. Surprised that he still had some left, the second he came on her tits she quickly got up on instinct without knowing her actions as part of his load started to get on her face. She stood still letting him finish after a few minutes the clone was done cumming on her " don't worry my hime I can still cum one more time and the other clone can cum 3 more times so don't worry about how much time we have left" said the shadow clone.

"So now get back on all four again like I said earlier I love fucking that ass of your so for my last time plus I like seeing those jugs shake when I fuck you." He said. As she turned around bending over on all fours and as the other shadow went in front of her and stuck he's cock in her mouth and grabbed her hair with both hand's making sure his cock went deep into her throat.
He grabbed onto her waist. "I'm gonna get this pussy really wet." He said as he positioned himself at her pussy and started thrusting the clone started thrusting in faster feeling her pussy so hot and tight "Damn this pussy is tight." He said as he went faster and faster he slapped her ass a few time's as he pounded her. The clone felt her walls all around as he thrusted. He started to feel his tip burn the deeper he went "UGH! UGH UUUGH UGH" is what the shadow could hear since she had the other shadow clones cock in her mouth the clone let go and grabbed onto her tits as they shake with every thrust he did. He squeezed them and rubbed her nipples. Her breast fit perfectly with his hand as he thrusted harder now Hinata felt him hit her harder than before feeling herself tense up 'as fuck Hinata I'm gonna cum drink up" said the clone as he forced his cock deeper in her mouth going way deeper in her throat he held on to her hair making sure all his cum went in Hinata held on to the bed sheets as the clone cummed and while the other clone kept pounding her ass after a whole 3 minutes the clone finally stopped cumming and let go of her head Hinata had to take deep breath since she was still getting pounded she looked down to see the shadow hand's messing with her breast she grabbed the bed railing to keep in position AH! AH! FUCK YEAH BABY! AAAAHHH! I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed.
"Oh fuck! Damn this feels hot!" He said feeling her tense up even more. "Me too!"

The clone bucked up as he shot a load of cum in her and at the same time Hinata exploded with her juice shooting out down her legs quickly. A massive amount came down her legs along with his The clone shot more and more as did she, mixing with each other .Finally finished the clone pulled out of her pussy and let go of her tits and disappeared only leaving Hinata and one more shadow clone left.

Hinata was laying on her back breathing heavily she didn't even know if she could still go she cummed so many time that she didn't even think that she could walk any more and before she knew it grabbed onto her thighs lifting them up to his waist. He then lifted them to his shoulders and grabbed them by the ankles separating them apart seeing her vagina open up he entered her pussy while holding onto her legs that made a figure V sign. He started thrusting in her hitting his sack against her ass cheeks taking the lead the clone went faster while Hinata had her hands behind her head.

The clone loved the view he had, seeing his penis pound her pussy and her smooth body with nice curves. Not only that but every thrust her tits would move up and down as he went faster and harder the clone was holding onto her ankles while he kept fucking her seeing her tits jump "AH! AH! YES! FUCK MY PUSSY!" Hinata moaned.

The clone went faster feeling his climax coming. For more inspiration he looked at her face seeing the expressions she made every time he went in and out. Seeing that she loved this as much as him he felt he couldn't hold it any longer.

Fuck! Hinata I'm cumming!" He screamed her name out.

"ME TOO! CUM IN ME!" Hinata screamed begging for his sperm
Hinata started to blast out cum onto the tip of the clone's dick. That's when the clone stopped his actions and started shooting loads of cum in her. He let go of her legs and bended forward as he came some more Hinata loved every ounce of his cum rush in through her pussy the clone pulled out of her letting his and her juice come out down her pussy to her sheets. Hinata stood up exhausted.

"Ok Hinata I want to try out this new position so lift your leg up in the air asked the clone Hinata nodded her head and easily lifted her leg up without losing balance the clone looked at her legs amazed how strong and flexible they were. Even better her pussy was once again wide open with her cum sliding down her leg the clone walked up to her grabbing her leg and placing it on his shoulder. He entered her pussy once more and made sure he was comfortable. He then started thrusting into her pussy feeling the hotness of their juices Hinata stood there with her leg up letting him have his way with her. She looked down at his penis seeing it enter her. Amazed how something that thick can easily slide up her, but then again the position she was in made it feel like a breeze.

"Ah! Yes baby! Fuck me!" She said looking at the clone in the eyes the clone moved in closer to Hinata, making her leg go up more. Close enough now he reaches over grabbing one of her tits and started to rub her nipples Hinata couldn't stand it anymore. The pleasure of him fucking her and rubbing her nipples at the same time was too much that she couldn't keep balance and collapsed onto the bed.

The clone was surprised and laughed at her. Hinata stood up embarrassed but thought of a way to impress him even more She walked up to him and grabbed his hand. "I got something even better. She said so just sit there for a moment" asked Hinata as the clone was sitting down with his penis standing up straight for the taking Hinata stood in front of him and turned around bending over a little bit till she placed her hands on his knees. The clone grabbed onto her waist holding onto her as she started to sit down on top of him. Hinata felt his tip enter her pussy and decided to fall all the way down taking him fully with his whole dick up her pussy she was amazed how great it felt. The clone liked this already feeling her hot walls around his penis she placed her hands on his knees and started moving her torso in circles. The clone loved her hot pussy sway around with him in her. He reached up to her breast and started rubbing them while she moved.

Hinata was jumping on him furiously that her tits were jumping like crazy. The clone started to meet up with her every time she went up "AH FUCK! AH YES MORE! FUCK ME REAL GOOD I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed not thinking that she would come so soon the clone thrusted faster up her. Hinata even stopped going down feeling herself go tight. She stopped in midair while the clone kept thrusting up. "You like this bitch! Your pussy feels tight! It's like it wants my dick more and more!" He said she clutched onto the bed sheets feeling it come OH GOD! AH AH AH I'M CUMMING!" She screamed letting herself fall down onto him.

The clone stopped and also sat down feeling her cum run down his dick and out of her pussy. She leaned back onto him resting while she kept cumming. The clone started to feel her cum on his sack and waited for her to finish.

Hinata stood up as did Naruto still with an erection. She turned around looking at Naruto's dick still up and covered in her juices "now I can only cum two more time so let's make it last so lie down on the floor facing me." He said Hinata got on the floor and laid back looking up at him. Naruto walked over her with his dick matched up to her face and looked down at her "I'm gonna fuck these jugs." He said as he went down on his knees. He grabs her tits and starts massaging them. He then places his dick in between her breast and engulfs himself with her tits
Hinata let him control her tits feeling his hot sticky cock between them. Even though she wasn't looking she felt that his tip was right under her chin the clone squeezed her tits and pushed them up. He starts thrusting while squeezing them together. "Damn this feels nice!" He said as he went faster. Hinata felt his cock hot from her cum earlier. The clone started going fast hearing his sack hit under her tits. "I'm gonna cum!" He said the clone stopped and let go of her tits and grabbed her head lifting it up and shoving his tip into her mouth. He started cumming into her mouth and let go of her head. She pulled back as some got on her face. Then he pushes back shooting his cum on her tits. Hinata grabbed her tits together making a canal for him to shoot his sperm.

The clone finished and stood up while she still lay on the ground thinking of the mess he did on her chest. Feeling round two Naruto told her. "Turn around this is gonna be the last time so I'm gonna fuck you till I cum you got that" said the clone as Hinata rolled facing the floor now. The clone got back down on his knees this time placing his dick at her ass entered her fully till they were touching skin. He slipped his hands under her breast grabbing them. He placed his head at her shoulders the clone started moving his cock inside her ass feeling it tight "AH FUCK! AH AHN! YOUR SO RO ROUGH! "Hinata screamed.

The clone was thrusting up her ass feeling it get hotter and tighter the more he went in. "It's tight! Feels like its sucking me in!" He said excitedly and went harder. Feeling his climax the clone was going down easy. He moved up so his dick can reach further more inside. "AH! AH! AH! AH! FUCK!" She screamed "ah fuck Hinata I'm gonna cum" said the clone started to shoot his cum inside of her. Loads after loads she felt him fill her up already. Naruto finished up and pulled out of her standing up.

Hinata was on the floor covered in cum exhausted from all the sex she just had she was so tired that she couldn't even walk so with the last of it's energy the clone picked up Hinata bridel style and put her on the bed it put the cover's over her and disappeared.

The clone was thrusting up her ass feeling it get hotter and tighter the more he went in. "It's tight! Feels like its sucking me in!" He said excitedly and went harder. Feeling his climax the clone was going down easy. He moved up so his dick can reach further more inside. "AH! AH! AH! AH! FUCK!" She screamed "ah fuck Hinata I'm gonna cum" said the clone started to shoot his cum inside of her. Loads after loads she felt him fill her up already. Naruto finished up and pulled out of her standing up.

Hinata was on the floor covered in cum exhausted from all the sex she just had she was so tired that she couldn't even walk so with the last of it's energy the clone picked up Hinata bridel style and put her on the bed it put the cover's over her and disappeared.

End of the clone's x Hinata lemon (A/n the lemon is still going on it's just going back to Naruto and Koyuki)

Back with Naruto and koyuki (a little bit short though)

Huh! I guess all my clone are done now I'm surprised that she took all those on I bet she already sleeping I'll just have to have my time with her after the mission is over but for now I should finish Koyuki off she about done" thought Naruto.

Koyuki and Naruto were still going strong Koyuki cummed 5 more time's since the last time Naruto had Koyuki bend over Koyuki turned around and bended over placing her hands on her knees. Naruto walked up to her and grabbed her waist Naruto bended over and grabbed her arms and pulled them back. Koyuki's back was arching and her tits hanged out He starts pulling back and thrusting in her at the same time.

Koyuki felt weak and hopeless. As she was getting fucked again her tits swayed back and forth. She wanted to grab them so they can stop but couldn't." ah god he's been fucking me for the last couple of hours I don't think he's ever gonna stop his hard cock keeps going deeper and deeper in me I don't know if I can cum any more" thought koyuki feeling exhausted Naruto kept thrusting in loving her wet vagina drip more and more. He looked down at his dick come in wet and come out even wetter "Man this pussy is fucking great!" He said thrusting up. "AH! FUCK! BABY I'M GONNA CUM!" She said screaming out of pleasure.

Naruto let go of her arms and pushed her up to the bed with his cock. Koyuki placed her hands on the bed sheets and Naruto grabbed her waist pulling out of it He then puts his tip at her ass and slides himself in her. Koyuki grabbed on tighter to the bed sheets ready for this Naruto started thrusting up her ass feeling it very warm as before Naruto kept thrusting and reached over to grab her tits. Massaging them and rubbing her nipples "Damn this ass makes me want to cum!" Naruto grabbed her ass cheek squeezing it. "FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME! AH! AH!" Koyuki seemed to enjoy this more and more. "Fuck I got to cum! I'm gonna fill you up!" He said. "Go baby! Cum in me!" She said back.

Naruto started to shoot his cum inside again. They both stopped moving feeling the hotness in their bodies. Naruto who felt it come out and Koyuki who felt it fill her up Naruto pulled out once he finished

End of both lemons.

Koyuki laid on the bed she too was very exhausted from all the sex she had Naruto laid down next to her " wow Koyuki that was great' said Naruto as koyuki laid her head on Naruto chest she got and blanket and covered both of them " Ya that was great replied" koyuki as she and Naruto fell asleep.

End of chapter.

Ok now that I'm finished with this chapter the next chapter will be Naruto x kurenai lemon now the only problem is that I am coming up with an complete blank for the Naruto x kurenai lemon and I mean nothing at first I was thinking that Karin or shion were going to win but hey you reader's wanted Naruto x kurenai lemon so I need some ideas for it so leave A REVIEW or LEAVE A SUGGESTION or give me your option on the story or on this chapter I will try to update ASAP
p.s karui will now be added to the poll and kurenai will be taken out I know it's a bit late in the poll I know but still for those who don't know who karui is she's from the land of iron she's the one who gave Naruto a good beating on manga chapter 454 for those who didn't know who she is I will try to come up with an idea for the naruto X kurenai chapter but I hope you reader's can help me on that so bye for now
Sign up to rate and review this story