Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Koyuki's very special visit

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-19 - Updated: 2013-02-20 - 6200 words

?Blocked
Chapter 16

Koyuki's very special visit

Author notes

Ok like I said the my latest chapter that I was thinking about the Koyuki , Shion and Karin chapter's so after looking at the poll it looks like koyuki and Kurenai have the same votes and so do shion and Ayame so I've decided to make this a Naruto x koyuki chapter because I've been thinking about this couple a little bit more then the other's so enjoy the chapter so review make a suggestion or give me an idea for the next chapter koyuki name will be taken out of the poll now so keep on voting I will also keep checking my grammar I got a complaint about the grammar again so if I make more mistakes tell me and I'll fix it so enjoy and I’ve added a new ability called heated women.

P.s will first make one or two chapter's with Naruto and one girl's form the poll before i start writing threesome's , orgy and Yuri chapter's and since this is a koyuki and Naruto chapter Koyuki will be taken out of the poll and the next chapter will be an another Naruto x koyuki chapter.

here is the poll so far

Kurenai – 29 - votes

Shion – 22 - votes

Ayame – 23 - votes

Karin - 18 - votes

Isaribi – 10- votes

Sasame - 8- votes
________________________________________

it's been almost 3 years since that day that Naruto Uzumaki saved the land of snow from almost total destruction ever since then Koyuki had been taking care of her people but she was also an actress she had made 3 new movies while still trying to work on the weather changing machine she had so much work to do that it stressed her out a lot but this time she was happy because she was headed to the leaf village she had heard that the village was had been attacked and almost destroyed later on she had heard that Naruto had defeated the enemy and saved every one she was so happy to hear that so she packed her thing's and headed to the leaf village it had been a 3 day trip to the leaf village she was now in a carriage with some of the guard's they could see the village.

"Lady Koyuki we will be in the leaf village in just a few hours i will inform you when we get there" said one of her guard's as he and 3 more guard's started to walk towards the village.

- - - - Meanwhile- - - -

Naruto was at his apartment getting ready for a new day as he was getting ready he began thinking about last night he was very happy with the way things went with the two Hyuga sisters he couldn't wait until the next time he got with them he had a few things in mind for them "I wonder who I'll fuck today it's kinda getting boring with just fucking the same girl already maybe I should try my luck with an older women" thought Naruto

" Maybe you should you know older women have more experience in sex then the younger one do and hell Maybe they'll be able to handle you" said Kyuubi as he was trying to convince his container fuck every women in the village.

"Maybe your right but who granny is way too old to have sex she's over fifty Anko is still a little crazy but I bet she's good and Kurenai she does have a sweet ass and I can see her giving me a blow job but what do you think Kyūūbi "asked Naruto

"Those are very good chooses but what about that ramen girl i think her name is Ayame she's not as old as the other's plus you see her every day you can't tell me that you haven't thought about fucking her behind that counter sometimes" said Kyuubi.

"Your right I have thought have that before but still it hard to decide which one to go after next so how about this the first one I see I'll try my luck but first I want to see if I can get a mission from granny I haven't went a mission for a while and you never know who I'm gonna bump into along the way" said Naruto.

"That a good idea you do never know but are you gonna use the ability's I mean you haven't used them in a while and I still think that you should've used it the two Hyuga's but it's your chose I'm just here to watch and help you in battle so I'll leave you for now but if you need some extra help with the ability's just talk to whenever "said Kyuubi as he cut the connection.

so Naruto finished getting ready and headed out to the village he was going straight to Tsunade house for a mission so he jumped on buildings as fast as he could after a few minutes he got to the Hokage tower but when he got there he noticed a carriage that was right next to the house " I wonder who's carriage this is i bet it's a princeness in need of a hero dam I hope I'm the first one here so I can get the mission first "said Naruto as he went in without knocking and let himself in without knocking.

"Hey granny whose carriage is outside and I'm here to get a mission so give me one already" said Naruto as he interrupted Tsunade as she was talking to some one.

"Keep calling me granny and I'll send to you flying to the next village but luck for you there is someone he had come all the way from the land of snow to see you again" said Tsunade as she had to control her anger from being called granny.

"It's been awhile you look so grown up compared to the little boy who saved my village "said koyuki as she couldn't stop checking Naruto out.

"Ah koyuki it's been so long since i last saw you how is everything at the land of snow" asked Naruto.

"Well everything been going fine my people haven't gotten used to the spring yet it's still kind of hard for them and now the village has gotten bigger we now have a lot more villager coming back to the village and business has been great the money i make from my movies has been a great help to the village and even some of the older villagers have made a story for the younger villagers about how our village was saved by you" said koyuki as she was explaining everything that had been going on in the land of snow.

"Wow that's great to hear so how come you’re here any way's" asked Naruto.

"Well I heard that the village had got attacked and as soon as I heard I wanted to see if there was anything i could do to help the village since you helped us it's the least we could" said Koyuki.

"Well you see Naruto that wasn't the only reason why she came here she also came here to visit you for a while because she's making a new movie and would like to use the village for it but since her guards can't be with her all day I thought that you should guard her until she leaves" said Tsunade.

"Ok I'll guard her with my life but where will she be staying aren't all of the hotels booked for a while" asked Naruto.

"since Hinata has come back from her mission early and I think temari is staying with her for now I thought that she could stay with you for the time being she will only be here for a few day's so is it alright if she stays with you" asked Tsunade.

"Uh sure it's ok with me so will this count as a mission right?" Said Naruto.

"Yes it will count as an A rank mission since she is both a princeness and an actress so you will get paid an A rank amount "said Tsunade.

"Ok then i guess we should go then" said koyuki as Naruto was leaving.

"Thank you for taking care of me" said as koyuki as she bowed and left with Naruto
As soon as they went outside they saw the four guards' "Lady koyuki where do you want to go next " asked one of the guard's.

"Well you can take me and Naruto here to his house that is where i will be staying for the time being but for you guard try to find a hotel the Hokage said that their hotels were book but i want you to try anyway" said koyuki.

"yes" lady koyuki as both Naruto and koyuki got in the carriage and headed to his house as they were going to his house Koyuki still couldn't help but look at Naruto while he was staring out the window " I still can't believe that this is the small boy that saved my people but now he looks like a grown man i can tell that he must be ripped even though he wearing clothes he looks way stronger then he was from last time I wonder what he thinking of me?"Thought koyuki

As koyuki was thinking of Naruto he was having another discussion with Kyuubi.

"hey kit I think women your with is planning something for you tonight because hasn't taken her eyes off of you the whole time you were talking with that hag of an Hokage you got" said Kyuubi.

“well I guess i found my partner for today then she should like she would do anything remember what she said earlier that it was the least she could for the village was help so i think she also going to give me a very good thank you plus I'll be with her while she making her movie so she might wear some hot clothes to tease me to" said Naruto.

“I bet I mean just look at her even i can tell she has a good body and just look at her rack I'll be surprised that she isn't wear a bra or panties under those clothes for easier access to her body so are you gonna make the first move or wait until she dose because it look like she needs to get fucked right now so here is a new ability" said Kyuubi.

"So what's this one called "asked Naruto.

"It's called heated women what it does is that you can tell how horny a women is from just using your eyes normally when you fuck one of your girl's you never know when they'll come for you but with this you can tell how just horny they are and you can combine this with your touch of heat and make her ten times hornyier and when you doing them you can use you stamina boost to make them last even longer to" said Kyuubi.

"So I can combine this ability with any of the other's but if I use to much of your charka won't you get tired" asked Naruto.

"No I won't kit I have lot's more stamina then you know when your father sealed me in you he gave you some of my ability's so you must get so much of my stamina that it's like my extra source so i have ton's more energy so if you ever use it you can stay up for days at a time hell you can fuck you mates for a week straight if you wanted to of but you have the ability to use it didn't you ever wonder why you never tire easily even when you’re not in demon form you still get my energy it just mixes with your to make your charka stronger and stronger all the time" said Kyuubi.

After a few minutes of talking they finally arrived at Naruto house as they got out of the carriage the guard's took her bag and went inside the house after that they came out waiting for order's but when the guard's looked at koyuki the guard's noticed that koyuki was staring at Naruto with eyes full of lust they thought that it was their imagation so they didn't say anything.

" um Lady koyuki we will pick you at later in the afternoon tomorrow so you can start making the movie the director also wants to talk to you about some sceans to" said the guard.

"Well i was thinking about giving you guys the day off let's enjoy our self for at least a day or two and tell the director that we can start shooting the day after tomorrow i want to take a look around the village since i told the Hokage that we would help rebuild the village i want to see how much work and money we will need" said koyuki.

"Thank you my lady we will come back for you the day after tomorrow then" said the guard as the four of them poof into smoke and enjoying their day off.

"Ok then koyuki let me show you the place then" said Naruto as he grabbed her hand and took her into the house.

As they got into the house "Here we are this is where you would be staying Koyuki" he said as she looked at it. she was surprised that Naruto lived in a great looking house she saw big living room with three couches surrounding a fire place with a big screen TV "Here's the kitchen, bathroom and the bedrooms." said Naruto as she showed her the place .( i changed the house a little i wanted to make it sound better )

"This is such a great house Naruto i didn't expect you to live here" said Koyuki as she was still amazed at his home.

"Well thanks the villager's made it for me as a thank you even i can't believe that they gave this to me" said Naruto.

"So koyuki can you tell me about the movie you making while we drink some tea" asked Naruto
"That would be nice" said koyuki as Naruto boiled some water and they both sat down and started to talk "So Naruto has is it to be a hero in you village" asked koyuki.

"It's great i finally get some respect from the villager's they also helped me out a lot while i was knocked out for a while to but it feel like a dream to me to finally have the village see he as Naruto Uzumaki and not a demon anymore but tell me about the movie" asked Naruto.

"Well i play a young hot business women that has fallen in love with her boss they have known each for too long not to notice their feeling for each other so in the movie the women decided that it is time to stop playing cat and mouse and finally have the man she loves but there is a surprise twist" said Koyuki.

"WOW it seems like a great movie but what's the twist is it something juicy" asked Naruto as he got interested in the movie and forgetting about the water boiling.

"Ok I'll tell you but shouldn't you get the pot first there smoke coming out of the pot" said Koyuki as she pointed behind Naruto showing him the pot.

"Dammit I forgot about the pot" said Naruto as he rushed to the pot before the water vanished so he two cup and felled it put with tea.

"So what is the surprise twist" asked Naruto.

"Well you'll find out soon enough but do you want to see some of the clothes I'm gonna wear first because in the movie the women wears all different kind of clothes to get his attention and i want to ask your opinion on them if you wouldn't mind" asked koyuki.

"Sure I'll give you my honest opinion "said Naruto "good at least I'll get a show before i fuck her" thought Naruto.

so koyuki went to her room and tried on some clothes "now if i wear something really hot hopefully that will get him in the mood if not I'll keep trying on different clothes until he finally dose" thought koyuki so after a few minutes of getting dressed she came out "I'm ready Naruto so what do you think" said Koyuki as she stood at the door.

Naruto saw her in a short skirt with a small shirt she had on fake glasses with a book in her hand plus she had enough cleavage showing that one you saw her you would try anything to get in that skirt " so what do you think" said koyuki.

As soon as Naruto saw her he couldn't believe what he was seeing he just wanted to take her into the room and fuck her all night long just seeing her in that skirt made him get a boner just looking at her.

“Wow you look great so is this only one of the many different out fits you have to wear" asked Naruto as he wanted to see more of her in different clothing.

"Well no but hold on I'll get changed into the next one" said Koyuki " I think he liked it I think he's just trying not to show his reaction yet so just a little bit more and I'll finally get fucked " thought Koyuki as she went back into the room after an hour Koyuki had showed Naruto 10 out fits one sexier than the other the more she showed him the more Naruto just wanted to take her in his room and closed the room and not come out until the next day.

"Ok Naruto i have one more outfit to show you" said Koyuki as she was coming out of the room " hopefully this will work because I'm running out of ideas if this doesn't work i give up thought koyuki "ok then" replied Naruto he couldn't wait for the last outfit he wait for about 2 minutes until he heard the door open and she finally came out.

"Ok this last outfit is at the end of the movie when the young business women and the man are finally gonna make love for the first time she shows the man just how sexy she can be without looking like a business women so she comes out wearing this" said Koyuki as she showed Naruto the last outfit she was wearing a see threw red gown with her hair a little messy she wasn't wearing anything under the night gown she hoped that this would get Naruto into the mood "so what do you think?" Asked Koyuki.

Naruto looked at her and was in shocked she looked like she really needed to get laid right now he saw her whole body her tit's looked like the perfect size for him to touch when her turned around for him he looked at her ass " dam that's a sweet ass i can't wait to pound that that's it I can't take this anymore" thought Naruto as he had enough of the show and went towards her.

"so what do you think said Koyuki as she was about to turn around but Naruto was behind her " you look great but shut up and get in the room i can't wait any longer just seeing your hot body makes me want you even more" said Naruto as he took her into the room and closed the door.

"Ah finally I was wondering when you would make your move please Naruto can I suck your cock before you start fucking me" asked Koyuki in ecstasy "Ya I want to see how good you are with your mouth so get on your knees and suck my cock" said Naruto as Koyuki got on her knees right in front of him and she unzipped his pants Naruto looked at her as she grabbed his dick and started to give him a blow job Licking his tip as she started to enter him in her mouth going real deep she started to take off the gown as she kept looking at Naruto while sucking his cock before long Naruto saw her nude body he then grabbed her by the head and pushed her head more down after a few minutes of sucking he let go and Koyuki took him out of her mouth to take a breath.

"Naruto you're so big" "Do you like the way my tongue feels against your tip?" said koyuki as she licked around it "Yeah you're real good keep going you’re doing fine" said Naruto as he like what she was doing.

"Well how about I change the position a little bit" said Koyuki as she grabbed his dick and slid it in between her tits squeezing them together Naruto looked down at her rack as his penis slid up and down. The feelings of her tits were just amazing Koyuki still had them squeezed together pushing them up and down feeling his dick pressed up against the sides of her breast She looked down amazed that her huge rack didn't even hide his whole length Seeing that his tip was sticking out she started wrapping her tongue around the sides feeling the rim of its head Koyuki was still licking his dick but stop to look up at him.

"Cum on my tits! Cover them with your cum! Mm yes! Ah yes!" She moaned as she let his penis out and started to give him a quick hand job "Oh Koyuki I'm Cumming as Naruto started to shout out loads of cum onto Koyuki's face Koyuki let go of his dick to grab her tits together pushing them up as his shots of cum started to get on her chest after a few minutes Naruto stopped Cumming and looked down at Koyuki who had her whole chest covered in cum " ah dam that felt so good" said Naruto as Koyuki started again by she let go of her breast and grabbed his dick sucking it dry Koyuki stands up and looks at Naruto.

"Now how about this" said Koyuki as she turned around and bended over grabbing her ankles Naruto took off the rest of his clothes before he started fucking Koyuki he had a great view of her pussy He gave her ass a squeeze and slapped it while he grabbed on her ass entering his tip up her pussy and started thrusting "Ah god! Naruto you're AH so fucking big as she could talk because his whole length was in her Naruto grabbed on tighter and started pounding her faster.

"AH AH AH! FUCK ME AH NARUTO FUCK ME!" She screamed as she was getting fucked.

Dam Your ass is tight!" He said as he was thrusting in harder and faster Naruto kept on thrusting in harder and let go one of his hands to grab onto her tit and started squeezing it I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed Koyuki started to cum as it was sliding down her legs Naruto was still going and now had both of his hands on her tits and grabbed on to them so he can thrust forward "AAHHH AAHHH AH!" Koyuki was still screaming as Naruto just kept pounding her ass more and more.

Naruto let go of her tits and placed one of his hands on her waist and the other on her back and stopped thrusting as he started to cum in her ass Naruto stood still as he blew load after load into her "Dam your ass feels real hot right now." Said Naruto as he pulled out of her ass and went on the bed.

"Hey Koyuki I want to see your tit's bounce so get on by cock and start humping said Naruto as he's his penis still up and in full length" OK then" said Koyuki as she got on the bed she bended over that Naruto saw her ass and back Naruto positioned his cock into her hole until her ass went all the way.

Dam Your ass is tight!" He said as he was thrusting in harder and faster Naruto kept on thrusting in harder and let go one of his hands to grab onto her tit and started squeezing it I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed Koyuki started to cum as it was sliding down her legs Naruto was still going and now had both of his hands on her tits and grabbed on to them so he can thrust forward "AAHHH AAHHH AH!" Koyuki was still screaming as Naruto just kept pounding her ass more and more.

Naruto let go of her tits and placed one of his hands on her waist and the other on her back and stopped thrusting as he started to cum in her ass Naruto stood still as he blew load after load into her "Dam your ass feels real hot right now." Said Naruto as he pulled out of her ass and went on the bed.

"Hey Koyuki I want to see your tit's bounce so get on by cock and start humping said Naruto as he's his penis still up and in full length" OK then" said Koyuki as she got on the bed she bended over that Naruto saw her ass and back Naruto positioned his cock into her hole until her ass went all the way down Naruto grabbed her as while she was bouncing "Come on faster." He said as he slapped her ass a few times Koyuki went faster and faster the more he slapped "AH AH Naruto this feels so good! AH MM!" She said as she moved up and down " Oh god more ah yes that feels so good ah yes I love it fuck me more ah yes Naruto more keep going fuck me as long as you want I'm all yours "NARUTO! AH I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed as she felt his length slide deeply in feeling all her muscle tighten up on him "oh god Faster Naruto! Faster!" She said as he was going faster than before I'm Cumming!" She screamed as she felt his cum filling her up whole Koyuki had to take a few Hugh breaths before they started again.

Naruto that felt so good what position would you like next said Koyuki as she turned her whole body around with his cock still in her Naruto saw her big juicily breast in front of him well I have a position for you now get on your back and spreads your legs and hold your ankles said Naruto as they both got up from the bed and Koyuki got in position Koyuki grabbed the bed sheets with all her might as she let Naruto fuck her the way he wanted.

"Ah fuck me with your big fat cock AW YES! FUCK NARUTO FUCK" said Koyuki as she grabbed on tight to the bed sheets letting him fuck her like he wanted He started to go faster and harder as his penis pushed her He started to feel her wet from her ass and felt himself at his climax "Fuck Koyuki I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fill you up!" He said as he kept on going after a few minutes Naruto blew his load in her Koyuki felt his cum slide against her walls and down her legs. Naruto kept on thrusting a bit pushing his cum more in deeper.

Koyuki was covered in his cum but she still wanted more she wanted him to keep fucking her in the ass she wanted to suck his cock she wanted Naruto to pick her up and press her back against the wall while he trusted his cock into she was too dam horny to make this a short fuck she wanted him to fuck her all night and all day tomorrow " Naruto more fuck my ass some more keep going give me more cum I love having your cum in me I'm all yours Naruto fuck me anyway you want" said Koyuki saying anything to keep on going " wow you really are a whore aren't you I'm surprised after all you are a princeness and an actor you would think that you would get laid a lot don't you" said Naruto.

"Well before we start again let me tell you all those movies I've done some of the time that was fake the directors just make it look real so I haven't really gotten laid that much so can you please fuck me again" said koyuki as she got on all fours with her ass in front of Naruto he did what he was told and fucked her ass. He pushed himself closer and leaned forward grabbing her tits while he pumped himself in her "FUCK NARUTO! FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! "AW YES! MORE KEEP GOING Screamed Koyuki as Naruto started to go faster and harder Koyuki couldn't help but want more "Fuck this ass Naruto it feels so great!" Said Koyuki "OH GOD FUCK! GOD YES! IM CUMMING NARUTO!" She screamed Naruto kept his pace at fucking her He started to feel his penis get hot from the tip and down the shaft as her juice came pouring out of her He let go of her ass with one hand and reached down feeling her juice along his fingers.

"Dam you're really wet!" He said. As he then pulled out and grabbed her ass and dug his face up her vagina Feeling it come down on his face he opened his mouth and let his tongues slide in her Koyuki started to like that Naruto tongue was in her pussy All she heard was the slurping of her juice Naruto made sure he got it all in his mouth. He stood up and she did too turning around facing him "Naruto can I suck your cock and give you another blow job with my tit's I would like to pick out a few position's myself" asked Koyuki "sure matter of fact you can pick all of them if you want I want to see how good you really are said Naruto so Koyuki grabbed his penis and shoved it in her mouth koyuki She went as far as she can go feeling her mouth stretched to its limits and his head hitting her throat.

Naruto liked the way Koyuki sucked his cock he looked down at her to see her eyes full of lust she couldn't wait for him to cum "You want this don't you Bitch I'll give you what you desire said Naruto as he grabbed her head making his cock go in her throat "you better drink all my cum you dirty princeness but now you're my whore you may be royalty to other's but to me you're just a dirty whore who loves my cock" said Naruto as he felt himself cum in her mouth Koyuki couldn't take it her throat was working in over drive but she couldn't stop drinking his cum she didn't care how Naruto treated her she loved the way he did the way he forced his cock down her throat she loved the way he pounded her like hell she was in with everything he did to her after a few minutes Naruto pulled out of her mouth with some of his cum squirting on to her face " that was so good Naruto But can I pick some more position Naruto I love the way you fuck me and I can still cum so bang me some more Naruto I'm all you’re for the talking just don't stop full me up as much as you want and I'll take it gladly so bang me against the wall I don't care who hears me I don't care who sees me either said Koyuki as she got up from the bed and went near a wall waiting for Naruto to bang her again.

"ok I will but this will be the last time till tomorrow so you better let all your cum out you got that bitch when I shove my cock up your pussy you better let it all out you may be royalty to other's but right now you're a dirty princeness who love to suck my cock said Naruto as he went towards her Koyuki stretched her arm around Naruto's neck Naruto grabs her thighs from the back and lifts her up pushing her against the wall. She wrapped her legs around his waist and used them to push his torso more in when he thrusted Naruto had his face in front of her tits while he kept on thrusting in koyuki grabs his head and pushes him closer letting him feel how soft they are. He kept on fucking her curving his dick up as he went in deep "AH AH! DON'T STOP YOUR SO BIG! "AH! NARUTO! "AW FUCK YES FUCK NARUTO!"SCREAMED Koyuki as He kept on fucking her curving his dick up as he went in deeper Naruto kept on going "I'm gonna fill this pussy up just like I did your ass oh god your so wet you better cum you whore ah dam koyuki you're really a slut aren't you dam you can't get enough my cock can't you" said Naruto as he kept going faster and faster seeing her tit's in his face he started to lick her nipples as she was going up and down the wall.

"yes but I'm your slut I'll do whatever you want I'll fuck another girl if you want Ah yes keep going my pussy's on fire I've been a dirty Bitch I need to get punished fuck me harder Oh god faster I love your cock so much I'm gonna cum! Naruto oh god I'm gonna cum said koyuki as she was about to cum.

"No you better not like I said this is the last time for tonight you better hold it in I'm not gonna stop even if you cum I'm gonna fuck this pussy as much as I want I don't care of you cum you got that bitch dam your pussy's so fucking hot say you my dirty princeness tell me how much you love getting fucked said Naruto as he went even deeper in her Koyuki could feel his cock in her womb any deeper then this and Naruto might latterly break her pussy at this rate.

"I love your cock it so good I'm your dirty princeness I'm been a dirty women and I need you cock so badly Naruto ah yes more I don't know how long I can hold it in Naruto you’re gonna break my pussy your cock is so deep in me I might not even be able to walk because you fat long think cock is pounding my small pussy I'm all your Naruto do what you will with me oh god yes more yes make me cum hard Naruto said Koyuki as couldn't take it anymore she was about to cum as hard after a few minutes.

"OH GOD FUCK! GOD YES! IM CUMMING NARUTO!" She screamed Me too I'm Cumming said Naruto as both Naruto and Koyuki cummed Koyuki cummed so hard that her eyes rolled into the back of her head she held on tight to Naruto she couldn't stop Cumming that even some blood showed into the puddle of cum they made Naruto cummed so hard that he held on to her thighs and didn't let go making sure every drop of cum went into her pussy after 5 minutes of Cumming Koyuki couldn't cum any longer her arm's felt weak so she let of Naruto and uncrossed her leg's she was passed out on top of Naruto "Now that what I call great sex dam I can't wait to fuck her again tomorrow but next time I'm gonna do this a little different the only problem is that should I bring another girl into this or should I just fuck her by myself" thought Naruto as he carried Koyuki to his bed and put her on it Naruto laid on the other side on the bed Naruto then placed her head on his chest as they were still nude with the blankest on them and went to sleep.

End of chapter

Ok the next chapter will be another Naruto x koyuki chapter if you didn't read the author's notes then read them to know why after the next chapter I will take another girl off the poll and make a chapter with them so far since now that Koyuki is out of the poll it looks like kurenai is in the lead I might update during the weekend and since it's a three day weekend I might be able to write another chapter so leave a review and tell me if I need work my lemon's or give me an suggestion or give me an idea for future chapter cya later
Sign up to rate and review this story