Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Soapy Water

Paying the Price

by Lines 0 reviews

They had a past, a present and a future together, filled with smiles. [Yami Bakura x Yami Bakura]

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance - Characters: Yami Bakura, Yami Yugi - Published: 2006-07-30 - Updated: 2006-07-30 - 550 words

0Unrated
"I am not wearing these things. No. Absolutely not." And Atemu's right eye twitched.

Bakura laughed, then smiled at him. "Why not? I'm wearing them aren't I?" and he twirled around like a ballerina in a neat pirouette, skirt fanning out around him. Blue and purple and red ribbons stood out vividly against the white of his hair. "Besides, you lost the bet."

"I only lost because of you," Atemu huffed, "and I honestly don't see why this was the price of loosing."

"It's not that bad. In fact, I think these 'skirts' are quite comfortable. They remind me of what we wore in Egypt."

"I'm not complaining about the skirt, Bakura, or the shirt, or even these ridiculous shoes. But I am drawing the line at hair ribbons." He dropped the offending strips of material on the dresser, his face in a mask of disgust. "There is nothing you can do to get me to wear those things."

"Oh yeah?" The smile dropped from his face, to be replaced by a dangerous looking smirk.

"Yeah," Atemu realized his mistake just too late, and paled. He whirled away from the dresser, staring at his lover in horror. "Oh no, Bakura, don't you dare..."

Bakura advanced on him, now grinning like the psychopath he was, and managing to quite nicely pull off 'deranged and dangerous' in a skirt and kitten heels. Atemu let out a squeaky noise that sounded a lot like 'eep'. The door swung shut.

Ten minutes later, the two of them were slowly turning around for inspection by the girls. Bakura, smiling happily and fingering a red ribbon that dangled in his face, and Atemu, face stained pink and sulking clenched his fists at his sides.

Anzu was the first to pull away from them. "Perfect!" She cried happily, clasping her hands together. Mai and Shizuka stepped away a moment later, and they nodded in agreement.

"Yes, it's wonderful!"

"I still can't believe how well Bakura can pull off my heels,"

"Red is so his colour,"

"Maybe we should put some gloss on Atemu,"

"What?!" Atemu blanched.

"Oh yes! The way he's pouting, it would work so well!"

"Hey, go back to the thing about lip gloss!" Bakura was laughing so hard his sides hurt at the sight of Atemu's wide eyes and panicked expression.

"Then it's settled. Shi, Mai, take him and gloss him up!" Anzu snapped her fingers and the two other girls gave her mock salutes before grabbing an arm each and dragging the ex-pharaoh back to the bedroom.

As the slamming of a door cut off the weak protests of the man, Anzu turned to Bakura, smile tugging at her mouth. "Bakura, you were quite right about this; best revenge I've ever had. And thanks for you're help. How much do I owe you?"

He smirked at her. "Nothing; the sight of his face is worth enough. That'll teach him."

"Yes it will. I honestly can't thank you enough for this though."

"Well, if you want, I wouldn't turn down money. Say, twenty-five?"

Anzu sighed. "You really are a thief, aren't you."

"Thief?" He curtsied at her, "Oh yes. That I most certainly am." He threw a look over his shoulder at the closed door and smiled again. "And let no one forget it."
Sign up to rate and review this story