Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Can't Take It

You Gotta Be Fucking Kidding

by Sam41 14 reviews

What the fuck? Are we now 10 year olds or something

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-24 - 954 words

1Moving
WHAT THE FUCK?!
I AM EXTREMELY PISSED RIGHT IN THE FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW

I post one fucking note about how I am moping over my cat dying.
I am a huge ass animal person so that tore me the fuck apart; and some fucking 10 year old ass fuck rates it down?
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?!
Seriously, I am talking about how my week/day was shit and I have people rating it down, people one-upping me
LIKE COME ON!
Yet you all wonder "Oh why did -insert name here- leave?"
OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE ALL YOU FUCKING IGNORANT PRICKS ACT LIKE FUCKING 10 YEAR OLDS!
Really, before you all go "holy shit chill the tits"
Think about it
"Oh the MCR section should not be spammed"

What spam really is
"BUYBUYBUY"
"PREMUIM SEX TOYS"
"WE SELL YOU OUR HOOKERS FOR A LOW RATE"
"MCR IS A BUNCH OF EMO FUCKING CUNTS"

Not spam, even though everyone on here thinks it is
"Guys, I can't take it. Someone please talk to me or something; I honestly wanna kill myself"
"I've been having a shit week, my best friend killed herself, my dog died, my dad left us"
"I wanna cut, help"

LIKE COME THE FUCK ON
REALLY?!
I don't give a secondary fuck if I'm suddenly a "phsyco bitch"
CAUSE YOU ALL PISS ME OFF
Well not all of you
There are people, who I would easily punch in the face
Yea I'm fucking violent, whoop-de-goddammed-motherfucking-doo; go whine to someone who cares
Like fuck you too

Honestly though, if you're not the best writer, have the best personality, loved by EVERYONE pretty much
Everything you do in the MCR category is spam.

Which confuses me; isn't the MCRmy supposed to be caring, non-judgemental and considerate?
HA
You make me laugh.
(That is one of the reasons why I honestly don't like MCR anymore)
Yeah, I still write their fanfics, read some blahblahblah
But I CANT STAND THEM anymore; ever since Danger Days i've been "fuck this"
I LOVED the Black Parade album, Three Cheers was fucking crazy, haven't heard Bullets yet; but still.
Plus the fans are pretty much fucked (so what? A rumor about someone cheating goes around does not mean you have to take sides and lose all respect for a guy!)
Call me what you fucking want, but I am happy with the fanbases I'm still in, like really; this was a HUGE ass rant, but I am fucking pissed to the nines.
You wouldn't fucking belive it and my cat Bubbles won't stop fucking farting.

OH!
Yeah
I did't come here to rant, but I felt the need to say all that (some of the MCR fanbase can be just as bad as the motherfucking 1d fanbase, like seriously? You really wanna sink THAT low)

Like I said before, my one cat died (R.i.P Mitzi Moose) and our other cat (Sparkles) got really lonley, really fast.

Well we went to the SPCA'S today (we live inbetween two towns, which both have one)

The first one:
Not much females (too much problems with male cats), and the only small kitten was a male (I got overly attached and didn't want to leave him); one of the males started attacking my beanie through the bars when I was petting the female who was in the cage under him.

None of those cats popped out to us (except the kitten, he was adorable as fuck)

So once we where home my mom went online to the other SPCA's website.
Looking at cats where she saw 'Diva' (we changed her name, because Diva reminded us of my grandmother, who honestly acts like a twofaced bitch; no offence but now the whole family from my mom's side hates us because of what she says)
My mom fell in love with her, based off a picture/description (gets along great with other cats, cuddly as fuck, talkative, etc.)
So we went and got to meet her (She is beautiful! So adorable, friendly and licks the fuck outta your fingers, legit)
We filled out an application for her (we had to wait, and where freaking out due to there where 2 other people wanting her)

We went shopping, because 15-20 minutes wasn't best spent at the SPCA; and we had shit to do.
They called us, saying "HEY YOU CAN ADOPT HER"
So we brought her home (omfg she has amazing eyes,like light green around the edges and dark green by her pupil)

We fought on what to name her (I wanted Mia; but my family didn't, they didn't like Neo, 41("NO SAM WE ARE NOT NAMING HER AFTER SUM 41), 182 (SAM NO NOT AFTER BLINK 182 EITHER)
After a bit I was kidding around and suggested Bubbles
(Y'know, the guy off trailor park boys, the one with the shitton of cats, lived in a shed)
Well my family liked it
and named her Bubbles (even though they got my TPB joke)

So we have a cat named Bubbles, she farts all the fucking time (no really, it's pretty gross), and Sparkles is trying to show her dominance (by acting like a total ass)
OH AND SHE'S STILL A KITTEN!
8-10 months :3
Omg
I love her so much
Like seriously

Even though she's scared shitless of the stuffed animals in our house (like taxidermitized animals, wild animals like a wolf, skunk, bucks, bear rug hanging on the wall, owls, fisher, badger or something) Yeah we have a lotta dead things in our house....

I LOVE HER BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T HATE ME; and she was exploring our shower at one point.

I SWEAR IF THAT ASSHOLE RATES THIS DOWN AGAIN I'M DONE, I am getting fucking tired of that bullshit
Sign up to rate and review this story