Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Numb

Dear Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz III, Count Me In

by DaniAtaDisco 0 reviews

'Dear Maria, Count Me In' by All Time Low

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2013-02-24 - 948 words

0Unrated
I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen

Dear Peter,

I have your picture. I know it sounds weird. A bit stalker-y to. Trust me. I am not a stalker. I'm not. I randomly got your picture in the mail with a boat load of information on you. I got your picture and I'm coming with you, Pete, count me in. I know what you're planing to do. I want in. But first, could we go to the bar? I will drink a beer. Like always. I will finish it, because at the bottom of the bottle there is a story, and baby I'm the pen.

When the lights go up
I want to watch the way you take the stage by storm
The way you wrap those boys around your finger
Go on and play the leader
'Cause you know it's what you're good at;
The low road for the fast track
Make every second last

I know you're a stripper at some strip joint. Like I said, whoever gave me the info told me everything about you. I want to watch you one day. See the way you take the stage by storm. I bet you're the best. You seem like it. Cocky, mischievous, lucky, handsome. I know it. I can tell. The way you wrap the boys around your finger is impressive. Very impressive. You play the leader because it's what your good at and you know it. You make every second last, and you keep them begging for more.

'Cause I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen
Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out
'Cause it feels like stealing hearts
Calling your name from the crowd

Baby, I got your picture I'm coming with you, Pete. Count me in. Theres got to be a story at the bottom of this bottle, and I'm going to be the pen writing what happens next. I know what'll happen next. I may seem a bit shy and nervous. I'm the exact opposite in real life. Please make it count when I'm selling you out. It always feels like your stealing hearts, when I'm calling your name from the crowd. Yeah I have finally visited you. May I just say. You're talented. There's no doubt about it.

Live and let live
You'll be the showgirl of the home-team
I'll be the narrator
Telling another tale of the American dream
I see your name in lights
We can make you a star
Girl, we'll take the world by storm
It isn't that hard...

Live. Let live. If you were a girl, than be the show girl of the home team. Since you're a boy Wentz, be the show boy of the home-team, I'll just be the narrator telling another tale of the American dream. Baby I see your name in light out on that sign of which you work. Sugar, we can make you a star, and we'll take the world by storm. It actually isn't that hard. All you have to do is believe.

'Cause I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen
Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out
'Cause it feels like stealing hearts
Calling your name from the crowd
Whoa...

Ha ha..

Pete. I've got your picture. I'm coming with you no matter what you say. I truly mean it. There's a story at the bottom of my beer bottle and I'm going to be the pen writing what happens next. Making it up as we go along. Make it count when I sell you out. It feels like you're stealing hearts, while I'm calling your name from the crowd. Whoa... ha ha..

Take a breath
Don't it sound so easy?
Never had a doubt
Now I'm going crazy
Watching from the floor

Let me take a breath. I doesn't sound so easy. I've never really had a doubt about it. About me. About you. About us. Oh my god Pete. You've got me going crazy while I'm watching you from the floor. The way you work your hips, your flirtatious stare. You know what you've got and you know how to work it.

Take a breath
And let the rest come easy
Never settle down
'Cause the cash flow leaves me
Always wanting more

C'mon Pete take a breather. Lets just... let the rest come easy okay? Don't settle down. The cash flow leaves me wanting more. More of you. Don't settle down to one guy in the crowd. Although if you were to, let be me Pete.

'Cause I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen
Make it count when I'm the one who's selling you out
'Cause it feels like stealing hearts
Calling your name from the crowd

'Cause I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in

I've got your picture Pete. I'm coming with you. Count me in. There's a story at the bottom of my beer bottle and I'm the pen writing what happens next. Just make it count when its me who's selling you out. You're stealing hearts, and I'm just calling your name from the corwd. Dear Pete count me .

Love,
Ryan Ross.

There's a story at the bottom of this bottle...
Sign up to rate and review this story