Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another book in the library

Holy shit, the date had come

by live-in-isolation 0 reviews

Frank and Gerard have their first date.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-02-24 - 1050 words - Complete

0Unrated
The day of the date had arrive, much quicker than Frank had ever imagined.

The loud sharp beeping of the alarm clock rang in Frank's ear, "Oh, shut up." He swatted at the noisy contraption, in some kind of hopeless attempted to set it on snooze, but some how Frank reset the alarm...

The beep reawakened an hour later, as Frank was actually starting to come to life, "It's not that time surely.." He mumbled, gazing at the alarm clock, which stated "12pm." The teenager searched his bedside table for his phone, once he clasped it in his clammy hands he lit up the screen, which also said "12pm." Frank's jaw dropped, "Holy shit!" He yelled, thankful that his mom was at work, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He barked as he jumped out of bed, throwing his phone onto the carpet, making a dash for the shower.

He came out, dressed in a towel, and dripping hair wet, as he again gazed at his phone, "12:10pm." He groaned, slipping on some skinny jeans, and he quickly pulled on a Smashing Pumpkins shirt. He dried his hair with a towel as fast as he could, still leaving it slightly damp. "Where are you? :c" The text flashed on Frank's phone as he pulled on his jacket, "Slept in, I'm so sorry :c xox" He responded, genuinely out of breath from getting changed so quickly.

He grabbed his house keys, stuffed his phone in his jeans pocket, slipped on his Vans and ran out of the door, sprinting to the coffee shop, around the corner. Thank god Frank could ran fast.

"What the fuck?!" The boy yelled, as Frank bashed into him accidentally. "Gerard?" Frank asked, and the boy look down, sweeping the hair out of his face with his slender hand. It was Gerard. "I was just leaving, because you fucking stood me up." He stated, sharply and it almost broke Frank's heart, "I slept in, seriously." He sighed, gulping audibly. "My alarm went off at 12," He shrugged. "I'm sorry, about making you wait and for bumping into you," He sighed, nodding and Gerard just giggled. Actually fucking giggled, "Don't worry about it. At least you turned up." He nodded, "But, I was actually leaving, but I guess we could still have our date?" He suggested in a soft, calmer tone and Frank timidly smiled, "I'd love that." He replied, softly. Frank slipped his hand into Gerard's, and they just looked at each other for a moment.

The two wandered back into the Cafe, and took their seats by the window, "I'm paying." Gerard noted, "I just ran into you, and kept you waiting for..." He paused, checking his phone, "...Thirty minutes, I think I should pay." Frank smiled, "My brother works here and I can get us a discount, so I'm paying." Gerard responded, chewing his lip, "Mikey!" He called, gazing over at the counter, gesturing for one of the young boys dressed in an apron to come over.

Frank looked up, seeing a tall, lanky kid, who must of been his age, standing by the table, "Hey, Gee, and you must be Frankie?" He asked, and the younger boy nodded, "He hasn't stopped talking about y-" Mikey was cut off as Gerard placed his hand over his brother's mouth. "I know he'll say something either bad or embarrassing about me." He nodded, with a charming, but still childish grin, "Take our orders?" Gerard asked politely, turning his attention to Mikey, slowly taking his palm off Mikey's face. "You could of killed me!" He exclaimed, "Well, you're still stood there like a lemon, so I think you're still alive." Gerard replied, laughing softly and Frank joined in.

"Two coffees, please." Frank asked, sweetly as Mikey nodded, jotting it down on a notepad, walking back to the desk. He came back a few minutes later with two mugs of hot liquid in each hand, placing them on the table, "Two coffees for princesses," Mikey commented smugly, before wandered off again, serving other tables. Gerard flipped him off as soon as his brother had turned his back.

The two boys sat at the table, drinking cup after cup of coffee, for hours on end, talking about school, college, family, love life, friends, jobs, ex's, music and life. Frank looked out of the window. "Wow, it's dark already." He noted, "That's because it's 10pm, Frankie." The elder laughed.


"So, that's a yes?" Gerard asked, hopefully, clutching the coffee mug between his pale hands, his thumbs tapping a random rhythm on the china rim. "That's a definitely." Frank responded, beaming. He felt a gentle hand against his and lips against his own. They were chapped and kind of cold, but he didn't care. Gerard was leant over the table, with his hand cupping Frank's cheek and the other hand pressed against the wooden table to keep him steady, kissing him softly and Frank just kissed back, letting his eyes slip shut. After a few seconds, it was over, and Gerard retracted back into his seat. Frank still had a massive grin on his face, "I have a boyfriend." He said aloud, but wasn't meant to of passed his lips. Gerard laughed gently, leaning back in his seat, "I do too, and he's perfect."

Gerard and Frank walked hand-in-hand out of the coffee shop. The sky was dark, and cloudless, the streets were empty, "I'll walk you home." The taller boy insisted.
The older boy slipped his hand out of Frank's, and Frank pouted, but felt Gerard's arm wrapped around his waist, pulling him close, gently as they walked. "It's beautiful in Belleville at night." The younger commented, "Nearly as beautiful as you." Gerard added.

Frank turned around, facing Gerard, making them both stop in the middle of the side walk. He grabbed the front of Gerard's leather jacket, pulling him down softly, pressing his lips to the older boy's. They kissed for much longer this time, and much more passionately. Gerard's hands were on the small of Frank's back, keeping him close, and Frank's arms wrapped loosely around Gerard's neck.


"Love you." Gerard whispered, his forehead pressed against Frank's, his eyes closed. "Love you, too." Frank replied, beaming, pressing his lips against Gerard's again, kissing him sweetly.

A storybook kiss, to end this storybook tale.
Sign up to rate and review this story