Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hi... I'm Lennie

by LittleLenni 24 reviews

I'm the new kid :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-25 - 347 words

0Unrated
Haii :3

Im Lennie Vatolli :)
I'm a 14 year old girl from New Jersey. (but no i've never met any of my chem :/)
So let me tell you something about my self:
I HAVE ARMS AND LEGS!!!
Isn't that horrible?
Okay so as you've probably guessed im not what society see's as 'normal'. But im happy :p

How I found my chem: After my faied suicide attempt I was in hospital and there was only one other girl on my ward and she had her headphones in and there was something so sweet pouring out of them. I asked her whhat it was she told me it was her favourite band called My Chemical Romance and the song was 'Cancer'. I asked who was singing because his voice sounded like heaven, she told me Gerard Way. Afetr that I became friends with her (and we still are friends) and through that became obsessed with my chem. My favourite song is 'Welcome to the black parade' and I feel like me and Frankie would be the best of friends but my heart will always stay with Gee since i first heard his voice in the ward :)

Some more about me: I love comic books, guitar hero, I play Bass and Guitar and Piano and I sing, I'm Italian (as you could probably pick up from my last name), I love to draw and think i'm pretty good (if I do say so myself). And I cant get out of my bed without having a cup of coffee first :)

I have Red hair thats naturally wavey and goes down to my but and im 4"2 (yes I'm short... problem?) despite my family being tanned I'm pale as fuck but it makes my light green eyes stand out more so I dont mind :)

I have a black puppy called Batman who I love to pieces and I have an unhealthy obsession with skittles and icecream :)

So yeah I think thats pretty much everything so Its nice to meet you and I cant wait to read your stuff and hopefully you'll read mine :)

BUIII!!! :3
Sign up to rate and review this story