Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright

by MCR-99 2 reviews

Cute Serard. Title inspiration from Sleeping With Sirens' song Let Love Bleed Red.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-02-25 - 906 words

0Unrated

Tell Me Everything Will Be Alright.

I walk through the meadow behind my parent's estate.I layed down my big red blanket,and sat down on it.I got out my music,switching it on.The calming voice of Alex Gaskarth soothed me as I drew.I drew a man,a boy even.He had long,raven locks that curled at his shoulders.His eyes were hazel,kind and warm.He was my one true love,and I was his.He'd told me.I placed down my drawing pad and pencil,and layed back on the blanket.I was 15,and madly in love with someone.I was waiting for him.

I heard the rustle in the bushes as he travelled here.He changed into the clothes I had layed out for him.Black shirt,with a red tie,Skinny jeans and black boots.He appeared out of the bush,with a kind smile on his face.

"You waited."

"Gerard,I'd always wait for you."I smile as he came over and layed down on the blanket beside me.We looked up at the warm,summer's sunset.

"I can't stay,you know that."

"I know.Let's just make the most of the time we have here."

He kissed me softly,passionately.His soft lips pressing against mine.

Gerard had a secret.He was a time traveller.He was 18.He first came to me when I was 6 years old,he'd told me about himself.He never aged,just travelled.For all that time after,he returned every year.Now,he confessed his love for me,he visited every day.

I felt he was going to leave,so I stopped our kiss.He smiled,then he disintegrated under my grasp,and I was just hugging air.A single tear streamed down my cheek,as his smiling face left my view.

3 Years Later

"Ready,Sadie?"My friend,Mia,smiled as she prepared my veil and placed it on top of my head.Today,was the most important day of my life.My wedding day.

"Yeah."I nearly wheeze,as the nerves attack me.

"Sadie,it's going to go well.He loves you,you said he came to see you everyday.This,is a big day for the both of you."

I thought back at all those times we shared together.All those goodnight kisses,how he hugged me late at night,keeping me safe,from the monsters when I was younger.How,day after day,he remained with me in the meadow.Keeping me company.

"I'm ready."I say,as I take my father's hand and we walk down the aisle in our garden.At the altar I saw the same raven black hair,and he turned to see me,his bride.His warm eyes sparkled as I neared him.

I took my groom's hand,and smiled.

"I love you,Gerard."

"Me too,Sadie."

That Night

"I would like to call my daughter and gallant new son in law,to the dance floor."My father smiled.On the stage,waiting,was Gerard.I smiled,rising from my seat.I walked across the grass,meeting him.As if on cue,our song came on.Sleeping With Sirens,Let Love Bleed Red.
I wrapped my arms around Gerard,and he did the same.We slowly swayed to the melody of the song.I heard the voice of Kellin as he sang to us,as we danced.

Is it naive to make plans,that seem,so far away?
There's a reason I feel this way.
You're sleeping alone,I'm awake.
As you dream of me tonight,am I closer where you are?

Lay me down,tell me everything will be alright.
Things will be alright.
Lay me down.
And tell me everything will be alright.
Things will be alright.
This could mean everything,or nothing at all.
You take what is real,I'll give you my all.

Is it naive to make plans that seem,so,so,so far?
I think,let's not wait.
Let's love right now,let's love right now.

Lay me down,tell me everything will be alright.
Things will be alright.
Lay me down,and tell me everything will be alright.
Things will be alright.

Oh here we lie,outstretched to wonder why we don't belong.
You deserve much more,and I'll give until I'm gone.
Forever know your face,and forever take your place here by my side.
Like a ghost into the night.
The poisoned apple to my bite.
I'll be the shadow at your door,the moth into your light.
Because you deserve much more.
Yeah,you deserve much more.

Lay me down,tell me everything will be alright.
Things will be alright.
Thunderstorms will never shake us.
Lay me down,and kiss me like things will be alright.
Everything will be alright.
This could mean everything,or nothing at all.
You take what is real,I'll give you my all.


I rested my head on his chest as the song ended.

"I love you,Gerard."I whisper to him,feeling his slow,steady heartbeat.I felt him smile,and his eyes sparkled in the moon.

"I love you too,Sadie.Forever and Ever."

Okay,so I based this on both the song Let Love Bleed Red,and the plot was from The Time Traveller's Wife.It is a brilliant movie,a must see.
Rate and Review and I shall update after school tomorrow.

xo Cupcake
Sign up to rate and review this story