Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Ayame's "special" services

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-26 - 3400 words

?Blocked
Chapter 20

Ayame's "special" services

Author's notes

ok in the last chapter i had said that this chapter was gonna be either a Naruto x Ayame or a Naruto x Shion chapter but it looks like Ayame had the most votes so she will be taken out of the poll and the next chapter will be another other naruto x Ayame x ? chapter the only problem i have is picking the girl for will be with Naruto and Ayame so far i don’t really is anyone with this pairing in the next chapter so send me a message or review of telling me of who should be the other girl with them and here is the poll so far.

Shion - 59 votes

Karin - 44 votes

Isaribi - 30 votes

Sasame - 25

Karui - 21 votes

so it looks like Shion has the most votes so far but before i start her chapter i really need to know where she lived so if anyone knows plz message me and tell me and For those who have read Naruto's payment method's by Naruto Namikaze Uzumaki I gave him the idea for the Tenten chapter which is true so this chapter will be a little like that but with some twists so I am not taking anyone's ideas that was originally my idea he just did the writing so I should have NO COMPLANTS about this chapter so enjoy the chapter so leave a review a Suggestion's or you're opinion.

________________________________________

It's been three day's since Naruto had his fun with Kurenai and Hinata Naruto was walking back from the forest from training he was concentrating in his sage mode and lost track of time when he was done he had realized that it was almost completely dark so he dried himself off and put on his pants on he didn't put on the shirt since it was so hot today " damn how could have lost track of time so fast plus I haven't even ate anything I wonder if Ichiraku's is still open I could eat a few bowels thought Naruto as he walked through the village.

after a few minutes Naruto made it to the ramen shop just to see Ayame was about to put the shutter down and lock up and leave Ayame was bent down to put the lock on the shutter so Naruto had a good view of her ass " wow Not bad, Ayame ass looks pretty fuckable just seeing it make me want to grab her and take to back of the shop and have her suck my cock ." He thought to himself. As he got closer to her Ayame then got up and turned around to see Naruto.

"Oh Naruto! You scared the shit out of me but" "I'm sorry I just closed up for the night, "said Ayame a little surprise to see Naruto so close to her.

"Damnit I should have finished training early I was training in the forest and I lost track of time and I was hoping to eat you're ramen" said Naruto not telling her what he really meant
Ayame felt sorry that he could eat any ramen and while Naruto was telling how he lost track of time she noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt Ayame had never saw naruto with his shirt off Naruto had a complete 4 pack with muscle she even noticed that naruto arm and leg's even had muscle's on them she had just saw how strong his physical appearance was "when in the hell didn't naruto look so buff it looks like the training he dose really keeps him fit I wonder what else big thought Ayame as she started to get thoughts of her and Naruto after a minute Ayame came up with an another idea "Well since I just locked up how about you come over to my house and I'll make you some said Ayame as she was a little worried about what he say.

"Well that was easy I guess she must be really horny to" thought Naruto "are you sure I don't want to be a brother and wont you're father ask why I'm there said Naruto.

"Not really I moved out of my father's house right after they fixed up most of the houses it was actually his idea he even helped me find a house it's a couple of blocks away from here if you wouldn't mind to walk said Ayame.

"No it's ok with me so let's get going said Naruto as the two began to walk as They started to walk to the direction of Ayame's house. While walking next to her Naruto looked at her from the corner of his eyes. He looked at her whole body as his eyes were like scanning her he couldn't help but look at her tit's from were he was looking he could see how firm and round they looked then see seeing how curve her body was he then looked down seeing her ass "She got a bigger ass than I thought she's lucky that I wasn't a stranger or something with an ass like that she bound to get pounded. The more up close I am the bigger it looks, it makes me want to pound this bitch already. /]He thought to himself.

A few minutes pass and they finally get to her house. Ayame took the key out of her purse, put the key in the keyhole, and entered. As they went in Naruto looked around to see that Ayame's house was amazing he couldn't believe that she lived here alone Ayame then headed to the kitchen where she took out a pot and filled it up with water and placed it on the stove and prepared his ramen while Naruto took a seat as he watched Ayame prepare the food he saw that while she was moving side to side her body stared swaying to her movements, Naruto immediately focused on the swaying areas [/"Damn is she teasing me or something? The more she move the more I want to tap that ass now it's time that I make my move"
thought Naruto as he slowly went behind her with her noticing and whisper's in her ear "you know you look real hot when you move your body around" whispered Naruto as he reached down and grabbed her breast through her shirt. Ayame was a little surprised that Naruto was the first to make a move but she loved the feeling of him grasping with one hand and used his other hand to push her down.

"Don't worry." He said as he reached down with his other hand and started to rub her pussy.
"Mm Naruto you're finger's are making my pussy wet." She said. As she could feel his finger's string inside her.

"That's good to hear it's going to make it easier to fuck you." He says as he stops rubbing her pussy and grabs her other tit leaving a wet spot behind. Naruto grabbed her shirt and started to unbutton it slowly. Ayame then turns around, grabs her shirt, and rips it open showing her bare naked breast as they jiggled. Naruto smiled and reached for her nipples and stared rubbing them between his thumbs and fingers while she started to finger herself.

Ayame then walked to the edge of the table she turned around and lifted herself up and sat down she then spreaded her legs open facing Naruto.

Naruto takes off his shirt and pants and walks towards Ayame look's down to see his 12-inch-cock as he entered her pussy as soon as it went in she crossed her legs and pushed him in deeper "Oh god you're so big! Yes aw yes this feels good!" She said as she wraps her arms around him feeling him go deeper Naruto started to feel her insides tighten up on him and he started going faster. "YES YES! AH AH! FUCK! I'M CUMMING! I'M GONNA CUM!" She screamed.

"What! It hasn't even been five minutes yet and she already want's to cum thought Naruto as he could feel her hot juice spread itself around his penis. She grabbed on tighter as she felt her dripping wet pussy get pounded by him. For a moment you can hear a splat sound when he thrust in her.

"Ayame I'm gonna cum inside you!" He said. After a few thrusts Naruto came inside of her and they both stopped relaxing a bit.

Naruto pulled out of her; Ayame then got off of the counter she turns around showing Naruto her ass. "naruto my pussy so hot please fuck my ass" said Ayame as she Naruto could see her dripping hot pussy Naruto then grab's her waist and positions his cock at her pussy and enters her ,he started trusting inside of her while she held on to the counter "ah "Naruto, more! Oh God, ah, ah, Oh God my pussy's on fire! Naruto, fuck me. Oh God! Ah, ah, more! She screamed as Naruto kept going faster and harder as he as ramming her with his cock her could see could see her breast jiggle as he fucked her as he Naruto grabbed one breast and started squeezing it rough
"You like this don't you my dirty whore, me fucking your ass and rubbing you tit don't you I knew should of fucked you outside " said Naruto as he slapped her ass a few time and went even faster than before.

"Ah yes I do oh god more fuck my pussy, I wouldn't of cared if you fucked me outside I wanted the same thing, I wanted you to fuck me as soon as you saw me oh god I'm almost there! Hurry Naruto! Oh God. Deeper! Ah, ah, ah, Oh God! I'm Cumming she shouted as she had one of her hardest orgasm of the night Naruto gave a few more quick thrusts as he released his load into her waiting womb Naruto pulled out of her giving her some time to breath.

"That … was fucking … great I never had my … ass pounded like that before … let's that this to the bedroom" said Ayame as she grabbed Naruto's hand and lead him to the bedroom.

As soon as he went in Ayame locked the door naruto turned around to see that her pussy was dripping again "she must really like it in the ass that that I'm complaining" thought Naruto, Ayame then pushed Naruto on to the bed Ayame sat down on top of him and lined up his cock in her pussy "more Naruto I love you so much ,and you're cock so big please fuck me again" said Ayame as she slipped the head of his cock in her pussy and slammed herself down on his cock.

Ayame started a bouncing up and down his cock while Naruto grabbed her plump ass. "Naruto, more! Oh God, ah, ah, Oh God my pussy's on fire! Naruto, fuck me. Oh God! Ah, ah, more! Screamed Ayame as she went faster Naruto liked the site of Ayame bouncing on his cock plus he had a great view of her tit's as she went faster Naruto grabbed one breast and started to suck on her nipple. He grabbed her other breast with his free hand and started pinching the nipple. "Damn Ayame you're so fucking hot. Faster, I can feel your hot pussy. I want you to cum all over my cock. Naruto managed to say before he grabbed her ass and started bouncing it faster, thrusting up at the same time.

"Oh god yes Naruto more! I'm almost there! Your cock feels so good! Fuck my pussy harder. I'm almost there! Hurry Naruto! Oh God. Deeper! Ah, ah, ah, Oh God! I'm gonna cum "said Ayame as she had another orgasm. Naruto stopped as he could feel his cum go inside of her
"That felt so good Ayame. I hope you're not tired yet I'm not satisfied with just a few rounds did you?" Said a grinning Naruto switched positions. so now Ayame was on the bottom and Naruto was on the top.

"No Naruto I didn't think that fuck me as much as you want I'm you're whore just Fuck me more! I'll do anything you want. Just fuck my pussy as much as you want I'm all yours" said Ayame as she opened her legs to show Naruto her pussy, still dripping with both their love juices. Naruto then grabbed her waist and rammed his cock in her pussy, hammering away at full speed.
"Ayame your pussy is fucking great I hope you didn't have any plans tomorrow my ramen whore." said Naruto as he slammed in and out of her pussy.

"Naruto more, faster, harder! Oh, ah, ah. fuck me, fuck me rough! Oh God faster!" She was openly screaming at this point. She grabbed the bed rails so Naruto could fuck her faster. "Naruto fuck me til I can't cum anymore! Until I can't move! Oh God! Cum in me! Fill me up with your cum I want it said Ayame in ecstasy.

"Ayame I gonna cum." grunted Naruto.

"Me too. Let's cum together." Said Ayame as they both came. Naruto Shot ten times before he pulled out, another 4 spurts came out and hit her breasts and face.

" Wow you look even sexier with my cum all over you tit's and " Naruto admitted while her got off of the bed "now Ayame you haven't sucked my cock yet so come here" said Naruto as Ayame got of the bed and got on her knees, grabbing his long 12-inch cock with one hand she engulfed the first few inches in her hot, wet mouth and messaged his balls with the other hand.

"Go faster my little slut." Moaned Naruto.

Ayame didn't even care that Naruto called her a slut. She kinda like it she didn't care if they were in public or in private she would let naruto call her anything as long as he fucked Ayame licked the bottom of his cock first and when she got to the tip she twisted her tongue a little before Putting it in her mouth Ayame started to suck hard and fast.

"Ayame. Deeper. Suck faster you bitch I wanna cum all over your face." Naruto grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock down the back of her throat. He was only able to get eight inches in without hurting her. And while she seemed to be enjoying being used like a whore "Almost... there." groaned out Naruto as he sped up his thrusting for a few seconds before erupting in her throat. Holding his cock where it was most of his seed went down her throat causing her to choke. It became too much for her to shallow and some of his seed splashed onto her face and dripped onto her breasts. Again.

"Damn Ayame. You sure like when my cum is all over you" said Naruto, "Yes. I do Naruto. It makes my skin feel real good to said Ayame as she rubbed his cum all over her tits.

" Now Get on the bed and get on all fours I'm not done fucking you we're just getting started so hurry up and get on the bed" said Naruto as she got up. I want to fuck that nice ass of yours till you can't even think about moving without feeling sore.

Naruto smacked her ass as she get on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open for him.

"Now Ayame, before I fuck your ass, I want you to talk a little dirty to me so tell me how hard you want it." Naruto ordered as he put his cock near her asshole, and robbed it around the entrance, teasing her until she did what he said.

Ayame couldn't resists she did want his cock and she would do or say anything for it "I want it hard! Fuck my ass till I can't feel my legs anymore. I want you to stick your long hard fat dick into ass. Fuck me hard and long until you're out of cum, I'm you whore remember and this whore want's it in the ass, So please Naruto, stick it in already! I don't care if I start screaming in pain! I don't care who hears her Just fuck my ass as hard as you possibly can!" She pleaded, practically begging for it.

"Okay then slut, I'll give you what you want but you better be grateful to me for giving it to you so roughly" Naruto said right next to her ear.

Naruto rammed all the way into her tight ass,. His hips resting against her ass cheeks for a second before he pulled all but the head out and slammed back in. after a few thrusts he abandoned any form of rhythm and was slamming in and out of her with reckless abandon.

"Oh God! My ass! Fuck me harder! Oh God, deeper. Ah, oh, ah, ah, ah, Oh God fuck my Ass. Oh God, your huge cock! I can feel it; it's in me so deep! I'm your whore! Thank you Naruto for fucking my ass so hard!"

"That's a good slut, tomorrow before you go to work we're going fuck first thing before you go . I want to see in filled with my cum every time I eat at the shop said Naruto as he spanked her ass.

"Oh god yes Naruto I don't wanna go to work not know I'm not filled with your cum, oh god I gonna cum." Ayame screamed.

"Bitch I didn't order you to cum yet I'm not fucking done with your ass, you better Hold it until I tell you the longer I fuck you the harder your orgasms going to be."

As he went even faster she shoved her face into the pillows. She grab the bed rails again. Naruto didn't stop, Not even for a second, he only thrust harder and faster as the minutes ticked by.

Ayame couldn't take it anymore. "Naruto! Please I need to cum! I can't take anymore!"
Naruto ignored her and continued slamming into her, making sure that she'd be begging for more the next time she got horny.

Naruto bent down and whispered into her ear. "I told you I'm not done yet "he said as he went faster the bed was ramming the wall pretty hard you could hear the paint coming off as he rammed her harder.

"More Naruto! Fuck me more! Oh God, ah, ah, yes! I'm have to cum!, I have to cum screamed Ayame
"Me too Ayame I love fucking your hot pussy to much! Tell me what you are before I cum "Naruto ordered as he rammed her from behind.

"I'm your slutty ramen whore, and this whore want's it all in the ass . Oh yes! you better fuck me as soon as we both wake up "She yelled in ecstasy, "I love fucking you Ayame your pussy's so tight. I'm gonna cum. "Now you can cum if you like .he said "Ah, ah, ah, AAAAAAHHHHH." she yelled as he came inside her.

Ayame almost out of energy, her whole sore body went on the bed. Naruto went on the right side of her "Damn, that felt great. "You sure know how to make a woman happy." She commented as he pulled up the blankets to cover them both.

"You were good to . , we'd better get some rest, because tomorrow you're gonna have a second servicing tomorrow Said Naruto as they both drifted asleep.

- - - - - End of chapter- - - - -

Ok so how was the chapter and like I had said that this chapter was gonna have a few twist in it ok for the next chapter I don't know who I will have with Naruto and Ayame I'm still thinking about it if you have a suggestion about who I should have in the next chapter with naruto and Ayame tell me and I will see what I can do and I've checked this chapter so there should be no other names other then Naruto and Ayame in this chapter but if I did miss it tell me because I am working on more than one chapter and I can get confused
Sign up to rate and review this story