Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Sakura's Desire and Shion's Date

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-26 - 13920 words

?Blocked
Chapter 21

Sakura's desire and Shion's Date

Author's notes

Here's the 25th chapter of pile of Lemons me and Slicerness have both thought about this chapter and I know it's been a while since I last updated the story I was helping Slicerness with the re-write of chapter 10 and we've both thought of some new ability's that you will see in the re-write so if there is any confusion in the current chapter with naruto new ability's just message me and I'll try my best to unconfused you.

Since this is a Shion x Naruto chapter her name will be taken out of the poll and I bet most of you readers are surprised to see how many votes everyone has it even surprised me at first on an another note I know this chapter was supposed to be another Naruto x Ayame chapter but I've decided to mix it up a little bit for this chapter so the beginning will have a Naruto x Ayame quickie lemon this chapter will end up being a Naruto X Shion so there will also be Naruto X Sakura lemon to in the chapter so enjoy the chapter leave a review your opinion or a suggestion enjoy the chapter.

And also this chapter is dedicated to the author named exkyuubi that author had written me something that had inspired me to write even more that author understood that everyone has a life to live and that some stuff can get in the way so this chapter is for you exkyuubi and thanks again for the wonderful message you sent me so enjoy the chapter.

- - - - The land of demons - - - -

It's almost been a year since Naruto and Shion had killed Moryo and saved the land of demons and when Shion asked Naruto to help produce an heir for the land of demons ever since then Shion had been hard at work people from small and big villages would go to her and ask her to use her power to see into the future to see certain deaths and events she even had a few men ask for her hand in marriage just so they could try to have her as an weapon instead of a person even though she was now sixteen she still waited for Naruto she didn't very many visions about him and she missed him and a lot Shion wanted to start making the next heir right away but kakashi wanted to leave ASAP so she didn't have the chance to have Naruto but every once in awhile when she got some time to her self she would have fantasy's about her and Naruto soon she started to get depressed the more she wanted Naruto the harder it was for her work.

But even unknown to the future seeing Priestess it was all about to change for the better (A/n I bet I just sounded like a narrator just now and also I'm giving Shion a kinda naughty side to her just like Hinata and like I said in the author's notes I will be using some of the ability's that me and Slicerness have made in the remake's in this chapter read the re-write's to find out what they are just in case you don't know)

Shion had been summoned to talk to an elder of a big village near the land of demon's to her this was nothing new just the same thing's that always happened's so she then went up to her chair that was in the center of the shrine and waited for the old man to speak "Hello Shion– sama I have come here today to ask you about my village you see there has been a terrible demon that has been destroying our lovely village and try as we might we cant seem to kill it and I was wondering if you could tell me the future of my village" asked the old man as he went on his keens begging for help.

"Well first you can stand you don't have to beg for help I'll be happy to help you and your village but you see I just don't have a vision whenever I want "If I could I would try to see when I get fucked by Naruto "she thought maybe I should go to your village and maybe I could get a strong vision if possible but has the demon been destroying the village everyday" asked Shion
" Well if that's what you think you should do you'd be most welcome but I should tell you that it comes every other week for some reason it attacked my village last night so it wont attack for awhile" said the old man.

"Ok than but I will have to have a guard with me at all times and as matter of fact I know the right man for the job so don't worry me and my guard will be at your village in a few day's now if you excuse me I have to go" said Shion as she got up and went to the council to request a mission she knew only one person could do

- - - - - Back at the leaf village - - - - -

- - - - - - - Ayame's house Quickle lemon - - - - - - -

After last night's fun with Ayame both her and Naruto really needed their rest it was about 7.00 A.m in the morning and Ayame had just started to wake up she had saw that Naruto was still sleeping "I'm not surprised that he's still a sleep hell I'm surprised that I even woke I thought I was never gonna wake up after last night thought Ayame as she looked at the sleeping Naruto, Ayame was just about to get up from bed to make breakfast until she saw that Naruto had a Hugh erection as soon as she saw it she got an idea in mind "may I should give him something more than just breakfast in bed thought Ayame as she went under the cover's she saw how long he really was for just being morning she grabbed it with her right hand and began slowly stroking after a few minutes of that she finally decided to put it in her mouth.

She had got about 7 inches in until she felt it hit her throat she didn't know if Naruto was awake yet but she continued anyway as Ayame was giving head to a sleeping Naruto he started to wake up as he was waking up he could feel a pleasurable sensation coming from his lower regions he could see a something going up and down once seeing that he had already knew who it was So he took off the blanket to see that Ayame was deep throating him She didn't know he was awake until He pushed down on her head with his hand She looked up to him smiling as she started to go faster Almost instantly he started his orgasm as he unleashed his hot cum down her throat almost bruising her hands she tasted as much of his seed as she could before being forced to swallow rapidly she managed to swallow his entire load without spilling a drop. "Now that's what I call a wake up we might as well continue then I should go see baa- Chan to see if I can get a mission" he thought as he lifted up her head and got out of bed "now Ayame let's continue what he started last night now get on your knees" he said as without saying a word she got off the bed and went on her knees he then Grabbing her head she opened her mouth as he slowly slid sliding his dick into her mouth and down her throat As he slid all the way in, his balls tapping her chin, he let out a huff of air and pulled back out.

He started to gain speed hearing the sounds of Ayame sucking harder on his cock " Ah Yes, suck my dick you whore I'm gonna cum all over your face!" He felt his orgasm approaching rapidly and pulled his cock out of her throat, a couple string of saliva still connecting it to her mouth, and used his hands to finish himself off. "Open wide." He ordered.

And without a single thought her mouth started to get filled with his cum almost instantly, he aimed slightly higher and covered her face in his seed before slowing down his pumping and admired his handy work. "Now get on the bed I want to fuck that tight ass of yours" he said as he waited for her to get on the bed "I 'm sorry Naruto I cant as much as I would love to feel your big cock in my ass I have to go to work but I'll make you some ramen before you leave and I promise that once I'm off from work you can fuck me as much as you want" she said as she started to scarp up the cum on her face and lick her finger's.

"Well I'm going to baa-Chan to see if I can get a mission if I don't get one today I'll just wait till your off work and if I do I'll fuck you when I get back he said as he started to get dress he then slapped Ayame's ass as she got up and went to the kitchen and put on an apron and started cooking.

- - - - - 30 minutes and 7 bowels of Ramen later- - - - - -

After eating he left Ayame's house he headed straight to Tsunade "Dammit I knew I just should've fucked her while I had the chance now she left me all horny I got like a ton of load's I was gonna use on her but I might as well see if I can get a mission first if I don't I'll just find one of the girl's" he thought as he went to Tsunade's house the tower was almost done it was still under construction after a few minutes of walking he got to her house he knocked on the door a few time's he then heard a "come in" he then entered to see both Tsunade and sakura sitting down drinking tea as soon as he saw Sakura he only has one thought in his mind "I guess I found the next bitch I'm gonna fuck today and by the looks of it Sakura's look's like she already wants to jump me or something" he thought.

"Ah Naruto you have good timing I was just about to send an Ambu to your house I have a mission for you and sakura I have a letter from the land of demons requesting you for a mission here read it" she said as she handed him the letter.

Dear Tsunade

We are requesting that Naruto Uzumaki take a mission for our village, as you know Shion the future seeing Priestess from the last mission we requested from your village as now requested Naruto Uzumaki to help her kill a demon we are willing to pay for all expenses toward's this mission even though he have capable Shinobi for the job she feels that she would be safer with him around he is supposed to meet her at her shire ASAP prior to the sending of this letter we hope he will take on this mission.

Signed the land of demon's

After reading it Naruto gave it back to her "Finally a mission ever since the Pein fight baa- Chan" he said as soon as he said that Tsunade grabbed her chair throwing it as hard as she could Naruto dogged it easily but it broke the front door and hit two jonin that were walk pass
Tsunade then got another chair and sat down "this mission may take a few day's to finish so go pack pup and go before I throw another chair" she said as she gave them a glare Naruto and sakura rushed out before Tsunade looked like she was serious about throwing the chair.

- - - - - In The village- - - - -

As Naruto and Sakura were walking Sakura couldn't help but be sad Naruto was gonna be gone for a few day's and who know of might happened while he's there but there was also a good side for him leaving now that he was going and since there were alone she could give Naruto a farewell gift she remembered that Naruto had told her that the next time they went on a mission together that he was gonna fill her up before they left she but since she wasn't going she still felt hoping that Naruto remembered that plus she had just went shopping at this new mall the village built she got a ton of new sexy clothes that Naruto might like plus this new mall had an all-women’s lingerie store and sex toy shop so she got matching panties and bra's that would go perfect with the new clothes and a few new vibator, hand cuff and a few other thing's for the girl that Naruto might just enjoy.

"Oh my god I already feel wet just being near him make's me wet I'm so glad I didn't bother to wear any panties or a bra today I wish he could garb me and take me into one of these alleys and fuck my brains out it's been awhile since he last fucked me I had to masturbate 7 times a day just to make myself sane plus the dreams of him fucking my pussy raw didn't help either I wonder if Naruto's gonna fuck me yet I want to suck that Hugh cock of his then make some shadow clones to have his way with me before he goes go I wish naruto would say something dirty to right now if he doesn't something I'm just gonna get on my knees right now in front of everyone and suck his cock dry" she thought as she was just about to start fingering herself in public.

As for Naruto he could tell right away that Sakura was horny as hell it didn't take a genius to see that "ummmm I wonder how I should play this should we go to her house or go to my house with Hinata and have a threesome I don't know so many choices and only 1 to pick ummmm maybe I should just fuck her alone I mean it's been awhile since me and her just fucked plus from this angle I can see that she isn't wearing any panties but first I should torcher her a little bit first there's nothing better then a good fucking after some dirty talk" he thought as he came up with the first thing to say to her once they got close to both their house Naruto decided it was time Naruto went behind her and grabbed her waist with one hand and then grabbed her right breast with the other surprising her she didn't think that Naruto would do this in public but luckily they were near a closed construction site near her house so no one was around Naruto then went up to her ear and whispered.

"Hello My dirty cherry blossom it's been so long since you and me last fucked so how about we go to your house and see just how much we missed each other I can see your pussy is as hot as ever so let's hurry I want to pound your sweet ass with my big cock I at least want some pussy before I leave" he said as let go of her waist and started to rub her ass causing her to moan in the process.

"What took you so long to start I've been waiting for you this whole time let's hurry to the house I cant take it any more I need to get fucked long and hard Naruto and you're the only one who can do it my pussy already dripping wet I'm gonna suck you dry since you’re gonna be gone for a few day I want you to fuck me till I pass out " she said as naruto let go of her and they both started walking faster to her house.

- - - - - Sakura's house lemon start.- - - - -

Luckily for them Sakura had moved out of her mother house and into a house of her own just thinking about having Sakura's mother catching Naruto fucking her senseless made her even hornyier then ever sakura house was pretty good in her mind it had 2 bedroom's 1 bathroom a large kitchen and a large living room it was as good as Naruto's apartment but it was alright Sakura flung the door as soon as they got to the house she then closed the door and grabbed Naruto and pushed him into the wall so hard that the wall cracked a little she then started making out with him at the same time they were both talking off the other's clothes and since she wasn't wearing neither panties or a bra it was in no time after a few minutes of making of sakura grabbed Naruto hand and took him into the bed room and closed the door.

She then pushed Naruto onto the bed once he was on his back Sakura quickly sat down on top of him and lined up his cock in her pussy "Naruto please fuck me, fuck me as much as you want I'm all yours for the taking" she said Sakura as she slipped the head of his cock in her pussy and slammed herself down on his cock Sakura started to go up and downs while Naruto palmed her plump ass. "Naruto, more! Oh God, ah, ah, Oh God my pussy's on fire! Naruto, fuck me. Oh God! Ah, ah, more!" she said between breaths Naruto saw her breast go up and down while she bounced Naruto grabbed one breast with his free hand and started pinching the nipple "Sakura you're so fucking hot. Faster, I can feel your hot pussy. I want you to cum all over my cock you dirty whore I'm going to make sure you limb for a week" he said as he grabbed her ass and started bouncing it faster, thrusting up at the same time.

"Naruto more! I'm almost there! Your cock feels so good! Fuck my pussy harder. I'm almost there! Hurry Naruto! Oh God. Deeper! Ah, ah, ah, Oh God! Fuck yes I love your cock Naruto fuck you whore fuck me till I drop ah yes I'm Cumming said as naruto could feel her juices go all over his cock Naruto gave a few more quick thrusts as he bottomed out inside her and released his load into her waiting womb. Sakura felt all of Naruto cum go in her Naruto shot eight times in her until he finally stopped.

And before she knew it Naruto switched positions. So now Sakura was on the bottom and Naruto was on the top. She opened her legs to show Naruto her pussy; still dripping Naruto then grabbed her waist and rammed his cock in her pussy "Naruto more, faster, harder! Oh, ah, ah. Fuck me, fuck me rough! Oh God faster! I want to feel your hot cum inside me ah yes fuck me like the dirty whore I am ah yes" she said as She grabbed the bed rails so Naruto could fuck her even faster "Naruto fuck me till I can't cum anymore! Until I can't move! Oh God! Cum in me! As the bed was hitting the wall so hard that it almost started to crack.

"Sakura I gonna cum." Said Naruto.

Me too. Let's cum together." Moaned out Sakura as they both came. Naruto Shot eight times before he pulled out, another 3 spurts came out and hit her breasts.

"Dam that felt so good I should fuck you more often" said Naruto as he pulled out of her "we aren't don't yet are we? You have fucked me doggie style or I have even sucked your cock yet" said Sakura a little disappointed that Naruto stopped.

" Well I never said that we were done did I besides I'm gonna fuck till I'm satisfied I still have a little bit more time before I go so shut up and get on your knees I want to see you sucking my talk the only sounds I want to hear from you are sound's of you sucking my dick" he said as she got on her knees, grabbing his long 12-inch cock with one hand she engulfed the first few inches in her hot, wet mouth and messaged his balls with the other hand.

"Go faster my little slut if you don't I'm gonna pull out and stop." said Naruto.

Sakura didn't even care that Naruto called her a slut. For him, it was true. So she would let Naruto call her whatever he wanted, even in public if he wanted plus she didn't want naruto to pull out she want to suck Naruto's cock as long as possible so Sakura licked the bottom of his cock first and when she got to the tip she kissed it. Putting it in her mouth Sakura started to suck hard and fast.

"Sakura. Deeper. Suck faster you bitch you’re gonna drink every last drop I give you" Naruto grabbed her by the hair and forced his cock down the back of her throat. He was able to get seven inches in without hurting her but at this point he didn't care if he hurt her or not so he pushed in even deeper almost getting his full cock inside her mouth while she seemed to be enjoying being used like a whore he sped up his thrusting before erupting in her throat Holding his cock where it was most of his seed went down her throat. It became too much for her to shallow and some of his seed splashed onto her face and dripped onto her breasts. She then looked up at Naruto with more lust in her eyes with all his cum on her face, hair and body
"Wow Sakura you sure love sucking my cock don't you" he said as he pulled out of her mouth " ummmm yes I do and I want more Naruto I can’t get enough of your cum I love it when you face fuck me it makes me want to suck your cock even more he said as she opened her mouth again Naruto grabbed his penis and shoved it in her mouth. Sakura grabbed it as he let go and started sucking it with both her hands. She pulled out and raised her chest.

"I know I said that I wanted you to face fuck me again but can you please fuck my tits." She said. Naruto reached down and grabbed both of them and put himself in between. He started to thrust up as Sakura grabbed them again and stroked him. Seeing the tip in front of her mouth she started sucking it.

After a while Naruto pulled up and put it again in her mouth. Sakura grabbed him with both hands and started sucking his dick going deep. She went as far as she can go feeling her mouth stretched to its limits and his head hitting her throat. Naruto pulled back and started masturbating in front of her face. Sakura waited patiently for him to cum. She closed her eyes and waited for it.

Naruto shot his cum on her face. He completely got her on the right side of her face even her hair. She turned around and got another shot on her face getting her eyes and mouth. She turned her head and Naruto kept masturbating getting every bit out. "stay still sakura I want every drop on your face" he said as Sakura didn't move an inch Naruto then pointed down getting her tits also he blasted more on her chest covering her tits completely. After a few minutes Naruto finally finished.

Sakura then stood up looking at herself completely covered in cum "Ummmm He completely covered me in it. He even got my hair that felt so fucking great I wonder what naruto wants to do next " she thought as she grabbed her tit's and started to lick the cum.

Now Sakura we're almost done I haven't fucked that ass yet so get on the bed and get on all fours I have 1 last load for you and it's a big one so hurry up just seeing you covered in my cum is getting me hard" he said as Sakura looked down to see Naruto large cock harden up Naruto smacked her ass as she got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open for him
"Now Sakura, before I fuck your ass, tell me how hard you want it." Naruto ordered as he put his cock near her asshole, and robbed it around the entrance, teasing her until she did what he said.

"I want it hard! Fuck my ass till I can't feel my legs anymore. I want you to stick your long hard fat dick into my little ass. Fuck me hard and long until your balls are empty. I am your bitch Naruto and your bitch need to get fucked in as the by you fat cock So please Naruto, stick it in already! Just fuck my ass as hard as you possibly can!" she said as she slapped her own ass.

"Okay then slut, when I'm fucking your ass I want you to thank me for giving it to you so roughly." Naruto said he gave no mercy as soon as he was able he rammed all the way into her tight ass, His hips resting against her ass cheeks for a second before he pulled all but the head out and slammed back in. after a few thrusts he abandoned any form of rhythm and was slamming in and out of her with reckless abandon.

"Oh God! My ass! Fuck me harder! Oh God, deeper. Ah, oh, ah, ah, ah, Oh God fuck my Ass. Oh God, your huge cock! I can feel it; it's in me so deep! I'm your whore! Thank you Naruto for fucking my ass so hard!" she said as she grabbed the bed sheet as hard as her could as Naruto rammed her in the ass.

As he went even faster naruto grabbed her waist started to concatenate his charka to his cock while it was still in sakura giving her a little bit more stamina then he started to use the touch of heat mixed with unbearable pleasure sakura was too busy enjoy the ramming Naruto was doing to her.

"Naruto, I gonna cum." Sakura moaned.

"I like to see you try "he thought know full well she wasn't " then cum then cum all over my cock he said as he went faster " I'm Cumming she said as she felt like she was gonna cum but for some reason she didn't " huh why aren't I Cumming? I have to cum so bad ah god he's pounding my ass so hard" she thought.

"I bet you wanna to know why you aren't Cumming? you see I picked this intereting technique from Hinata. Unless I let you, you won't be able to cum. And you can bet that sweet ass of your I won't stop until your BEGGING me to he said as he rammed her harder.

For the next hour Sakura's moans and the occasional grunt or yell from Naruto filled the room. Sakura was still on all fours was and desperate to cum as she pleaded for him to let her cum, she was still covered from head to toe with his seed.

Sakura couldn't take it anymore. "Naruto! Please I need to cum! I can't take anymore! Pleas I have to cum I can almost taste it oh god Naruto please" she begged as he went even faster Naruto didn't stop, not even for a second; he only thrust harder and faster as the minutes ticked by.
Naruto ignored her constant begging to cum continued slamming into her just to how it's gonna be for the next few days after 20 minutes of senseless fucking her ass Naruto Decide to undo the unbearable pleasure and the touch of heat, Naruto bent down and whispered into her ear "you can let it go whenever you want. Now " he said.

As soon as he said that with a load scream Sakura had the greatest orgasm yet, topping the rest she had earlier by far. Naruto, feeling a now familiar pressure building up used a bit more charka and sped up thrust thrusts to inhuman levels. After a few seconds of this he slammed into her ass with bruising force and released the biggest load of the night into her rectum.

Sakura, out of energy she shoved her face into the pillows Her now messy pick hair was even messier, as was on her bed butt naked with her ass hanging in the air Naruto pulled out of her while still Cumming some of the cum went on her back and slid down to her neck.

Naruto looked at her for a moment to see that she was passed out on the bed " wow I guess it was too much for her to handle I knew I should've used Kage Henge on her but I think I'll leave just like this I should but should head home and pack some clothes plus I think I should the claymore with me I haven't used it on a mission yet so it should be just fine and maybe I should make some ramen to before I leave but before I go I should leave sakura with a farewell gift of my own " he thought as he summoned 3 shadow clones he gave them some of his ability's like touch of heat, endless supply and unbearable each clone had 10 time's the original amount of energy he usually puts in them and they had and 12 inch hardened cock just wait for her.

"ok guy's remember to share and be sure to fuck her so much that she wakes up from being unconscious even if she begs to stop you keep fucking her till you run out plus she like's it in the ass so be sure to pound her extra hard" he said as went to the front door and grabbed both their clothes he then put on his clothes when he went back into the room and put her clothes on a chair next to the door when he went in he had already saw the shadow clone hard at work.

- - - - -End of Lemon - - - - -

Naruto finally made it to his house after a few minutes after he left sakura when he got to his house he went to the kitchen to see a note from Hinata.

Dear Naruto

Me and the team have went on a mission to help an old couple with repairs apparently their grandson didn't take it likely that he couldn't have his girlfriend live with them so the grandson got a lot of kunai bombs and tried to destroyed the house but in the process he dropped one next to him and flew out the window hitting a tree while he flew he actually survived and is now in the hospital for the next couple of weeks so I should only be gone for a few day's

P.s you better be rock hard when I get back because once I come back I'm gonna dragged to the room and tie your hands up so I can have my way with your cock or you can tie me up and have your way with me both actually sound good to me and I might just find something sexy to wear for you when I get back on another note I heard that this small village as a good sex shop so they have some really sexy clothing there too that I might look good in I can't wait to see you just thinking about the two of us being apart and me not having your cock pounding me like the horny bitch I am just makes me hornier then ever hell even as I'm writing this letter I have two finger's already in me your lucky I don't know where you are if I knew where I would find you take you into another alley and suck on you till I had to leave but I will holdout till then so be careful just in case you get a mission.

Love Hinata

As soon as Naruto got done reading the letter he put the letter in the trash and headed to his room once there he took the claymore out from under his bed and put it on the bed he then went to his dressers and took out a few pair of clothes and started packing.

"Hey kid so what's your plan to bag the Priestess I noticed that the two of you started rough at first but I saw that she grew feeling for you over that time plus she's the only girl so far that actually asked you to father them a kid so she has guts I give her that and from what I can see in your memories she look pretty hot and on the bright side I think she has slightly bigger breast then the Hyuga girl why didn't you fuck her back then?" asked the kyuubi.
*]

"Well you see at first I didn't get what she meant at first it was till later that I found out what she really meant so you don't know the full story and what do you mean by my memories I didn't know that you could do that" said Naruto as he went to the bathroom he turned on the water and undressed and started washing./]

[*" You see since I'm talking to you in you mind I can also see your memories for example I can see the memories form that mission you had with her so hold I'll just be a minute I want to see what made you not fuck her brains out " said Kyuubi as his voice started to quietly go down.


Naruto just ignored the Kyuubi and started washing again after a 20 minute shower he came out of the shower and dried himself off he then went to his room ready to put his clothes on until.

“WHAT! THE FUCK YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME how fucking dumb were you back then she gave you plenty of hints that she wanted to fuck you had the chance to get free pussy from her and you just leave are you really telling me that you didn't notice this" said the kyuubi clearly pissed that his container had the chance to get laid and didn't take it.

As for Naruto he could barely hear him since he shouted so loud he thought he lost his hearing" look how was I supposed to know at that time the only thing I thought was that she was acting weird and I didn't know what she really meant until later on and it's not like she gave me any sign's in the first place" said Naruto as he put on his clothes with the black and red flame's coat.

" What about when she went on your back in the forest and are you telling me that you couldn't feel her breast on your back hell she even smelled your hair when you were running hack even when she first met you she was checking you out the more you helped her the more she fell for you I say as soon as you see her use the fantasy jutsu I'm willing to bet that she has about a dozen fantasy's about you I won’t be surprised if her box has your name all over it.

[/"Ummm you think so I might as well see for myself and who knows I might just bring her here I can tell her it could be a chance for us to get to "get know each other more" "said Naruto has he got done dressing he got the clay more and put it on his back and headed to the land of demons.

/]

- - - - - the next day- - - - -

- - - - - Back at the land of demons- - - - - -

Shion was in her private bedroom kinda pissed that Naruto hasn't shown up yet the more she waited the hornier she had gotten she was laying on her back on the bed looking at the ceiling with one hand in her pants she couldn't help but get turned on the thought of Naruto fucking her senseless got her roused up" oh god Naruto I hurry up and get here I wanna get fucked already I can’t wait much longer oh god I can't wait for Naruto to pound me like the horny bitch that I am oh god yes I can already feel your hard, long think, cock in my pussy moaned Shion as she started to finger herself faster with one hand and stared rubbing her right breast with the other " ah yes a little more I'm almost there oh god yes I'm gonna cum as she entered another finger in her pussy while moaning Naruto's name " more oh god I need to have his cock in my before I go insane" as she went faster and faster with her finger's inside her "oh god I'm Cumming screamed Shion as a stream of cum squirted out of her and onto the bed after about a minute Shion took a few deep breaths finally stopped she took her finger out of herself
"Ummmm Naruto I can't wait to have you all to may self" thought Shion as she started to lick her own cum off her sticky fingers once done she started over again.

Shion started to moan again but louder and louder soon she added another finger in her pussy "ah Naruto, I can't wait any more all this waiting is gonna make me go insane I have to have your cock in me already it's the only one I want oh god I can't wait to have his cock between my breast thought Shion as she could feel herself having another orgasm soon Shion's fingers were covered with her own cum she took out her finger's to see a long stream of cum between them " umm that's felt so good but not as good as it going to be when I have Naruto pound me like hell she's thought as she was just about to masturbate again until she heard a knock on her door due to her disappointment she decided to answer.

"Yes what is it she" asked as she was just about to take all her clothes off and start. masturbating again she was almost completely nude until.

"Yes there is a Naruto Uzumaki here he said that he got a letter asking for his presents what do you want me to do said the guard waiting patiently for her answer.

As soon as she heard his name she hurries up and put her clothes back on " send him to the waiting area I will be out in a minute if he needs anything give it to him she said as she started to fix herself up.

"Yes Shion – sama right away" said the guard as he went to Naruto.

Shion was deciding on what to wear to impress him Um I can wear what I'm wearing now (a/n Meaning what she wore in the movie) I won’t just wear a bra or panties I don't wanna keep him waiting I want him to put is cock in my ass so badly that just wearing the panties is gonna take time" she thought as she put on her clothes minus the bra and panties she looked in the mirror again and fix up her breast pushing them up more to make them look bigger and headed out the door to see Naruto.

As soon as she headed out to the waiting area Shion smiled at the sight she saw Naruto staring out of the window with the sun shining on him Shion thought he was an angel at first she was just was to happy to see the man, who promised to help her in continue the priestess Shion couldn't help, but blush at the thought of Naruto making love to her and then a second thought about if he had made love to different women she wondered what it would be like to be one of those women. She knew that he must have but now it was different no one was here to interrupt her and Naruto.

Just as Naruto was looking out the window he had the feeling of being watched so he turned around to see Shion at the entrance "Hello Naruto it's been awhile since we last saw each other" she said as she went toward's him.

Naruto looked at her for a minute and saw how beautiful she was she was wearing the exact same clothes as last time and he noticed that she had a better figure then before and as his eyes look closer he could tell that she had full D sized breast Naruto couldn't take his eyes off of her.

"Wow look at her kid she look even better than the last time and from what I can see she isn't wearing a bra I bet she isn't wearing panties either boy you better hurry up and fuck her brains out and from the way your jaw hanging out I see I see your stunned at this" said kyuubi.

[/"Ya she looks amazing and don't worry I'm gonna make sure I get her tonight by tomorrow she gonna be just as addicted to me as Hinata is and since I'm gonna be here for a while why not have a little fun while I'm here" Said Naruto.


"Uhh Naruto? You there? Hello is any one home" Shion she waved her hand in front of his still distant eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry Shion I was just thing of something said naruto not wanting to tell her about the Kyuubi.

" Hopefully you were thinking of me sucking your cock or you pounding my ass while I moaned you name" thought Shion hoping that was what he was thinking.

"So Shion you requested me for a mission from what I read on the letter you want help killing a demon" asked Naruto.

" Yes you see there is a village near here that has been attacked by a demon they told me that it attack's every other week for some reason and I know your strong so that's why I called you here" " well that 1 of the reason at least" thought Shion but we can talk more about it over dinner if you want I want to know what you been what too I see you changed your wardrobe a little said Shion noticing the red and black flame coat he was wearing and the sword he had on his back.

" Wow she's a fast worker already asking you to dinner you already know how this is gonna play out you should just play along for now just until you get in her pants" said Kyuubi giving advice to his container.

" Sure we can go to dinner what time should we go asked Naruto.

"We’ll let me take you to your room first than we can talk about it " said Shion as she grabbed Naruto's hand and lead him to his room after a few minutes they were at his room that happened to be just right next to her's.

"Since you'll be my guard again the council here wants you be as close as possible just in case something happened" she said as she opened the door once he went in he saw that his was room was pretty good it had a large bed a few dressers a door that lead to the bathroom and the whole room was decorated in a fancy the room looked like more of a very expensive hotel room suite.

"wow this room is so cool are you sure I'm not in the wrong room asked Naruto as he looked around.

"Nope this is your room for as long as you stay" Hopefully longer then the mission asked him to" she thought " so what time should we go to dinner I know this good restaurant it’s only a little bit of a walk from here's Said Shion.

"How about at 8.00 then it's gonna take some time for us to get ready so we should be done by that time but first I want to take a shower I had to camp outside for the whole day so I'll see you at eight said naruto as he closed the door but Shion was still standing at the front of the door because as soon as Naruto said that he was gonna take a shower her mind went right in the gutter just thinking of Naruto in the shower washing himself got her all wet inside she was just about to run outside to his window and look though his window at the chance to see him nude but she remembered that she had to get ready for her date.

So she had to make her legs move to her room because they seemed to have a mind of their own she was just about to head out side but with all her will power she had to force them to go the other way(A/N I'm making her something that Hinata would do to) into her room to get ready
Naruto's room.

Naruto was just about head into the shower until "So kid when you go on your date how long are you gonna wait till you bang her I say you eat dinner fist then you bang her I'm sure she wouldn't mid you just taking her now" said the kyuubi.

"Ummmm I was thinking that we could go eat some dinner then we find a romantic place I'm either going to try and fuck her near public or I might just use the fantasy Vision to see what turn's her on said Naruto got in the shower and started washing himself.

"That sound's like a great idea I remember I did the same thing with the seven tail's she and the two tails they told me that it was great that I knew how to turn them on" said the nine tail's.

After a few minutes Naruto got done with the shower and dried himself off he went back to the bedroom and started to get dress he put on his orange jumpsuit with the sage coat he wore with the fight with pein "Umm I guess I should see what fantasy's Shion have who know I could probably make them come true" he thought as he sat on the edge on the bed and closed his eyes Naruto used his Fantasy Vision and connected his head to Shion's a small light Blue rectangular box with four, smaller rectangles within it and floated toward him. Reading from top to bottom they read,

Current Fantasies – with Naruto

Recent Fantasies – with Naruto

Past fantasies – with Naruto

Fetishes – with Naruto

"Wow she must really be thinking of me a lot I'll just save the resent fantasy's and the past fantasy's for later but I could work with the current Fantasies and the Fetishes for now" he thought as he was just about to open the Fetishes box as soon as he opened it another menu popped out with two word's.

Video or list

"wow her mind is just like Sakura's I wonder what I can do to turn her" on he thought as he hit the list button and just like Sakura's and the others were how much they got her off, ranging from one to ten.

"Well let's see… level 3 being called dirty names "I can do that not much work I guess". Level 5 having sex in public "I could do that too just to see what happens". Level 7 master/slave role playing. It'll take a bit of work on my part but I think I can treat her like that if she's enjoys it". Level 8 Forcing her to have sex "huh she wants me to force her to have sex never thought she be that way". And Finally level 10 being treated like a whore "Now that I can definitely do but I should see her current fantasy's too just in case the more I know the better the sex is" He thought as he closed the Fetishes box and went to the current fantasy box
As he opened the current fantasy box there was a short summary of fantasy's there were only 3 fantasy's she had so far he began to read them.

Number one – have Naruto take me to a romantic place with trees and a ocean the moon is set right were we are and Naruto look's at me with his ocean blue eyes and takes me into his arms we start to kiss and we start to take each other's clothes off.

Number two – I tell Naruto that I need his help with something in my room he come's to my room and I close the door he turns around and I push him on the bed I take off my clothes and I tie his arms to the bed post and have my way with him.

Number three – we have a short dinner and head back home he then takes me to an alley and he fucks my brains out he makes me a whore and has his way with me then we head back to the house and continue.

"Ummm all three fantasy's seemed good to me but with having sex in public she must really want people to see her have sex but that I can do now all I got to do is plan it right and by tonight shion will be just as addicted to me as the other's" he thought has he ended the fantasy vision.

As soon as he was done he opened his eyes and looked down and noticed that he had a boner " wow I guess after looking at her fantasy’s and fetishes got me all horny Shion better hope she's ready I'm not gonna stop till she drop hell I just might make use of her when she asleep" he thought as he looked up to see the clock to see that it was about 7.00 so he still had an hour to pick up shion "well since I still have an hour I might as work on sage mode again every little bit helps so I might as get started" he thought as he sat on the floor and started to concert rate.

- - - - - Shion's room- - - - -

Shion had just gotten out of the shower she had a towel wrapped around her body and was at her closet trying to pick what out fit she looked better in she wanted to look real good for Naruto so she looked all threw her clothes until she finally found the one she wanted.

"umm maybe I should wear this I haven't wore this in a long time and it could also show Naruto just how good of a figure I got plus I should leave it a little open near the breast area just to show what Naruto gonna be seeing tonight and I should let my hair all the way down I don't wanna wear the hat" she thought as she laid the clothes on her bed.

"Maybe I also shouldn't wear a bra or panties either I just hope Naruto like's what I'm wearing I should ask him when we’re going out I just hope Naruto can stay a little longer after the mission but I guess for I got him for a while" she thought as she unwrapped the towel and started to dry herself off she then put on her clothes and put on some perfume that would gain his attention more.

- - - - - An hour later- - - - -

Naruto looked up at the clock to see that it was 8.00 o'clock so he got up headed out and went next door he knocked on the door a few time's until the door knob moved and the door opened Shion came out and looked at Naruto as soon as Naruto looked at her he was stunned.

She was wearing a formal pink kimono with yellow flowers all around that was hugging her body just right. It showed off her hourglass figure and large bust incredibly well. Her hair was fully down and she wasn't wearing her priestess crown.

Wow" was all Naruto could muster as his brain took in the sight before him. His mouth was left open.

"Oh, so how do you like it Naruto?" Shion asked seductively while inching closer to him.
Naruto's eyes widened and he blushed wildly but couldn't turn away from Shion. His eyes darted down to her lips. They were a light red.

"Oh my god she looks so hot in that kimono just look at her body it amazing and look at her breast they look just as big as Hinata I wonder if she'll get mad if I tell her I can see her tit's" he thought.

"Y-You look a-a-amazing! You look totally different before you have um great taste in kimonos' said Naruto.

Shion was a little taken by this "you think I look amazing that the first time I've ever heard that said Shion Her cheeks had a faint blush on them while smiled.

Naruto gave her a small grin and nodded.

"You smell incredible too what kind of perfume is that your wearing." he added while chuckling sheepishly. The blush on his whiskered cheeks faded back to a faint pink. Shion's eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Really?" Naruto nodded. "Well thank you it's an old perfume that my mother wore when I was little I thought it be ok if I wore it said Shion as she grew a bigger blush than before."
It's ok with me so were we headed "asked Naruto as he held his arm out for her Shion then her arm around Naruto's and linked their arms at the elbow and headed out.

As the two were walking to the restaurant he noticed that some of the villagers were giving them strange looks both the men and women thought that they made a cute couple.

"Um why is everyone looking at me is there something on my face or something" asked Naruto as shion then laid her head on his arm.

"Naruto, you are a hero to everyone of Demon Country now you saved everyone from mayro including me I'm very grateful for that" said Shion as they continued to walk.

I'm a hero huh?' he said to himself.

After a few minutes of walking they finally stopped at the restaurant Naruto looked at the sign and read the demon's allure he started to laugh a little by just looking at the sign as soon as the two went in a waiter came and greeted them.

" ah Shion – sama and Naruto Uzumaki it is a pleasure to you meet you I will be your Walter for today for a table for you" said the Walter as he walked them to their table as they we getting seated some of the other costumer's looked at the two of them most of the young girl eyed Naruto from front to back and even some older some too as for Shion he noticed this right away " I swear if one of this bitches try anything with him I rip out their eyes and stomp on it while she bleeds" she thought as the two got seated and started to order.

"So what can I get the two of you" asked the waiter as give them the menus and then took out a pen and notepad.

"I'll take some chicken and white rice with a side of soy sauce with a diet coke" said Naruto thinking that they didn't serve ramen.

"And I have some orange chicken with a few slices of beef and some white rice too with also a diet coke" said Shion as they both give the menus back to the waiter.

"Ok thank you and I will be back with your orders in a short while and before I go may I say thank you Naruto Uzumaki for saving our village from Mayro" said the waiter as he bowed and left.

"How did he know my name I didn't even tell him said Naruto as the waiter came back?

"Here are you drinks" said the waiter as he put the drinks down and left again.

"Well like I said you're a hero once you left the council had announced to the village that you were the one that saved our village and ever since than the villagers have never been happier I remember when I was younger the villager's were always sadden because they were scared of Mayor and afraid of what he would do to them if they stood up to him" said Shion as she took a drink
"But as I see we both did it if it wasn't for your strength I wouldn't have been able to make that resagean (pardon the spelling) and defeatso thank you for your strength shion" said Naruto as he looked at her with his blue eyes.

Shion couldn't take it anymore she started to get a blush that would probably out match Hinata " um thank you Naruto that's the first time that any one as ever thanked me for anything" said " shion as she couldn't help but look down trying to cover the blush she had.

After a few more minutes of talking about how they been and what was new shion learned that Naruto became the new toad master and that he learned some new moves and that he got the claymore as for Naruto he learned that Shion had been helping small and big villages preventing dasterers and that her visions were getting more clear and longer too but after a short while the waiter finally came back with the order's.

"Sorry it took so long here's your orders is there anything else you would like" said the waiter
"No were fine thank you" said Shion as the waiter left to take care of other orders
During their romantic night both Naruto and Shion talked more about what was new and how thing's were going Shion wished that the night never ended soon 2 hours pasted and Naruto and Shion just talk about what ever was on their mind they even shared a dessert together some of the other costumer looked at the two and thought of how cute of a couple they made but the more Shion looked at Naruto the more she just couldn't wait to have him so what she did was that she grabbed her fork and threw it under the table with out Naruto noticing.

"Um Naruto can I tell you something" asked Shion

"Sure what is it?" answered Naruto

"Well you know when I said that I was grateful for saving the village" said Shion
"Ya what about it?" said Naruto.

Shion then leaned forward and whispered in his ear "Well let me repay you with a little something before we leave" said Shion in a sedative voice as Naruto eyes looked down to see her breast almost exposed she leaned back in her chair " I think I just dropped my fork under the table let me get it real quick as shion went under the table before anyone say her she then crawled over to Naruto and unzipped his pants Naruto looked both way's to make sure no one say what she did.

She took out his dick and started stroking it getting it erect Shion starts jacking him off and getting him bigger. She licked the tip and pulled back "Keep an eye out. Tell me if you see anybody near if the waiter comes back tell him that I went to the bathroom or something" she said as she started sucking his dick Naruto than put one of his hand's under the tables cover and grabbed her hair and pushed her down more so she can get deeper Shion kept on sucking as she went deeper and started to go faster on him.

"Keep that up I want you to suck every last drop said Naruto as me mumbled under his breath now Shion was totally focused on his penis feeling it get hotter in her mouth.

After a few minutes Naruto felt like he was gonna explode "I'm gonna cum he said in a low voice as he turned on his endless supply just before he started to cum Shion eyes turned wide as she felt large waves of Naruto cum go down her throat Naruto still held on to her head making she was still drink his cum after a few minutes he let go of her head she quickly took him out of her mouth and took deep breaths as she started to get cum on her face. She closed her eyes and let it all get on her. Naruto stopped cumming and Shion opened her eyes.

"Wow I can believe that he cummed so much I thought I was gonna drown" she thought as she started to wipe it off her face. She saw a little on his tip and sucked it off. After a few minutes she zipped up his pants and went back on the chair before anyone noticed.

"So what did you think" as Shion as she fixed up her hair a little.

"Well I say we continued this some were more private so let's go said Naruto as he paid the bill and the two headed out as they went outside they noticed that the streets were almost completely empty as they were still walking Shion couldn't help but savior the taste of Naruto's cum the more she still felt his cum in her the more she just wanted Naruto to take her just but just as they were walking pass an alley Naruto granted her wish by grabbing her hand and took her beside the building Shion was too much in escesty to even care as soon as they got far enough to the sides Shion was already taking off her kimono.

"Naruto don't you think we can continue this in the room or something" said Shion as she could feeling Naruto hand's go in her kimono and rub her breast.

"What? Are you crazy? Your the one who started this and besides. All the excitement of us getting caught gets me hornier." He said as he pushed her against the wall. He gets on his knees. "Push your whole body against the wall and put your arms up too." He said.

Shion got closer to the wall and put her hands up. Then she looked back at him to see what he was doing. Naruto untied the knot that held Shion's kimono together he then lifted up the kimono up a little up to her ass Seeing her thick thighs and bare white ass he slapped it once seeing it jiggle in front of him. "Damn you have a nice ass." He said.

Shion liked that Naruto was telling her what to do so she decided to shake her waist as her ass wiggled in front of him. "Yeah that's what I like keep shaking it for me I'm gonna make this pussy mine" said Naruto as he grabbed her cheeks spreading them and started to lick her pussy. Feeling it wet he dug his face in deeper and licked more of her pussy.

"Naruto mmm… more keep going my pussy like's what you're doing she said as he kept on licking her. Naruto moved his hand around her leg and into her pussy sliding down to her vagina feeling her hairs. He felt her pussy and started fingering it.

"Oh god Naruto I'm feeling it my pussy is getting hot!" She said as she started to cum slowly she let go of holding it in as more juice came out. Hearing her orgasm and feeling her wetter Naruto licked faster but stopped fingering her. Her legs were starting to shake as waves of more pleasure came to her and more cum came out Naruto already feeling her juices all over his lips he pulled back. Seeing her stop shaking he saw some cum in between her thighs and started licking it from the bottom up her legs and back into her pussy. "Umm your pussy tasted great Shion" said Naruto

Naruto gets up and drops his clothes and pants while Shion took off the kimono and threw it to the side He pushes her back against the wall some more and he tells her to put her hands back up again. Naruto grabs her by the waist with both hands and tries to guide his tip toward her pussy. Feeling it wet he entered his tip and then slowly entered her.

"Ah… ah… ah… Oh yes don't stop Naruto! Fuck me she moaned as he went faster she didn't care if she got caught or not she just wanted Naruto to fuck her as much as he wanted As for Naruto he was on the urge of shooting it out. He let go of her hands and started grabbing her breast. Feeling it fit perfectly in the palm of his hands he squeezed them and massaged them roughly in circular movements as he turned on the touch of heat.

"AH god Naruto… please doesn't AH AH YES! Your hands are so hot more my nipples want to feel your touch Naruto" she said as she finally came inside again. Her juices quickly ran through and around his penis covering every inch and coming out of her and down to his genitals.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" he said as he too came inside of her. He laid his head down on her shoulder and pushed himself in deeper to fill her up. Naruto pulled out of her and she turned around she looked down to see his cock still hardened so she gets on her knees " Naruto I wanna suck your cock again I didn't get enough of it" she said as she grabbed his penis and placed it in her mouth. She started sucking it pushing her head back and forth letting her tongue under his shaft Naruto looked down at her and saw that she was real good at using her mouth so he turned on the endless supply again just before he cummed he then grabbed her by the head again and pushed her down more so she can get deeper Shion kept on sucking as she went deeper and started to go faster on him "um that a good bitch your so good with your mouth I already want to cum after this your gonna use those nice tit of your and give me a tit job" said as Shion looked up at him while she sucked faster after a few minutes of fuck facing her he felt the urge to cum " I'm gonna cum he said as he started to cum load's of his cum down her throat he could her gulp down loads and loads of his cum Shion drank every last drop until she couldn't any more she tried to pull out but Naruto still held on to her head "oh god not again I don't know how long I can keep doing this but it tastes so good" she thought as Naruto finally let go of her head she pull out quickly and closed her eyes as she felt cum spry all over her face spilling onto her breast Naruto turned off the endless supply and looked down to see her almost completely covered he couldn't tell if her hair was blonde any more.

"Now like I told you your gonna give me a tit fuck so you better start now or I'm gonna leave" said Naruto as he waited for her to start and without a single thought in her head.

She grabbed her breast together rising them up so he can get a better look at them. Naruto grabbed his penis and raised it up so it was pointing up. She scooted closer and placed his dick in between her soft breast. Feeling it fit perfectly between her tits she started stroking his dick with her tits he then slid through faster as she felt it too and started moving faster. She looked up at Naruto to see if he was enjoying it.

Naruto looked down at her as he already had the urge to cum "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He said as a huge load came shooting out getting her in the neck. She stopped and let go of her breast while Naruto came on them.

As he finished up he looked at her. "Turn around and get on all fours." He said to her. Shion turned herself around and looked back at him "Now raise your ass up a little He said.

Shion lifted her ass up and Naruto grabbed her by the side of her thighs. He shoved his dick up her ass Naruto started thrusting feeling her warm inside. His penis started to get erect taking up more room. Shion too felt it as it went in deeper.

"This feels good. You like that don't you. You love having my dick in your ass? He said as he started bucking her ass up with his penis inside of her making her ass rise each time he did
"Ah yes I don't Naruto I love it I want more of your hot dick in my ass ah god fuck me more I don't care who hears me I'm your fucking whore who want you to cum as many times as he want more naruto keeping going pound me like a the botch I am ah yes fill me up with your cum" she said as he went harder Shion could feel his sack hitting her as he thrusted faster.

"UH NARUTO I'M GONNA CUM, MAKE ME CUM NARUTO UH UH AH AH YES I'M Cumming She screamed as she started cumming slowly. Naruto kept on thrusting till he too came." I'm Cumming too" said Naruto as he blew his load into her ass.

He stopped ramming her and let it all flow out filling her up. A while passed and he pulled out letting Shion get up on her feet.

Naruto than started to put back on his pants" get dressed were heading home" he said as he picked up her kimono and gave it to her Shion grabbed the kimono and put it on and started to fix her hair up a little before they headed out.

"Were not done are we Naruto? I can still go so if you want to start again I don't mind" she said as she opened her kimono and showed Naruto her breast.

Naruto looked at her for a moment " are you crazy or something were just getting started but I thought we continue this in the room trust me your gonna have a long night ahead of you so let's hurry just looking at you make me want to take you again he said as he pulled her close and grabbed her ass he then whispered in her ear besides I wanna fuck that sweet ass of your some more and besides you said that you were my whore and I cant let my whore be unsatisfied" he said as Shion got a big blush across her face Naruto then pocked his head out to see if anyone heard them and surprisely the road was empty "huh I guess we could have kept going it didn't matter how load she got no one would of heard" he thought has they both came out of the alley and headed straight home.

- - - - - Few Minutes later- - - - -

Naruto was pushed onto the door Shion then put her arms around Naruto then started making out with him at the same time she opened the door and went in and closed it amazingly while still making out they found her room she then opened the door and grabbed Naruto collar and closed the door they were both talking off the other's clothes and since she wasn't wearing neither panties or a bra it was in no time after a few minutes Shion went on the bed and got on all fours
She turned her head and looked at Naruto "Naruto please fuck my ass again I loved the way you fuck me make me yours Naruto I'm yours for the taking give me lot's of your cum starting here" she said as she grabbed the bed sheets being prepared for the ass fucking she was about to get
Naruto went on the bed and went on his knees he than grabbed her hips and rammed himself in Shion was surprised at the pleasure what she was feeling she also loved that fact that he went in rough.

"Ah yes Naruto be as rough as you want fuck my ass some more Naruto ah yes oh god fuck me more" she said as Naruto started thrusting feeling her warm inside. His penis started to get erect taking up more room. Shion too felt it as it went in deeper.

"Fuck your ass is tight." He said as he grabbed it tighter and started thrusting in crazy. He started to Ram himself in again. He pulled out and rammed himself in again hard shaking the bed and shaking Shion body she saw her tit's move back and forth with each thrust.

Mnph! You like that? Mnph! Don't you tell me how much you love my cock in you tell me how much a dirty whore you are or else I'm gonna stop he said as he begun to stop his trusting Shion looked back she didn't want him to stop and she knew the only way to make him keep going.

"ah yes Naruto I love it oh god yes fuck my ass Naruto I'm your dirty whore I've always been yours I want you to fuck me the first moment I saw you more Naruto keep going I'm gonna cum soon ah yes Naruto more I need your cock Naruto it's all I ever wanted so please Naruto cum in me" she begged as Naruto started to go faster and faster soon the bed was hitting the wall at fast speed.

Naruto didn't say a word to her but he kept going "Oh fuck! Naruto I cant take this please cum in me please she begged again but Naruto didn't listen he was pounding her faster making her chest move forward and back at every thrust he made Naruto saw her tits and reached over to grab one He squeezed it feeling its softness and when he found her nipple he started rubbing it.
"Ah Naruto enough teasing your hand feel so good right now" she said as she still held on to the bed sheets Naruto started speeding up again making her move faster. Feeling her walls close ever time he went deeper.

Ah fuck shion I'm cumming he said as he started to fill her ass up with "me too "OH KAMI! NARUTOOO!" She screamed as she came in herself. Shion then collapsed onto the bed taking deep breaths Oh god Naruto that felt good please don't stop Naruto I can still cum a few more time she said" as she took more deep breath's.

"Well you're lucky too I can still go but I have a new position for you so why don't you go lie on the pillows and open your legs a little." He said. As she turn around and laided on her back and opened her legs as Naruto came over to her again with a full erection.

Naruto than Naruto grabbed her ankles and placed then on his shoulders. He slouched himself toward her entrance: now raise your body up a little he told her she used her elbows to raise herself up. Then as she was up Naruto entered her ass hole which Naruto than leaned toward her body as it pushed her legs all the way down to her breast. He positioned his arms on each side of her body and started thrusting.

"Oh god this feels even better Naruto more keep going oh yes more cum Naruto" she said
After Hearing that Naruto sped up again thrusting faster ""Oh fuck! That's right baby fuck me! Make me cum!" She said. Naruto started speeding up some more feeling her ass in a way he never felt before.

"Oh fuck I think I'm gonna cum" he said as he started to cum in her "No don't stop. Please keep on fucking me! Don't pull out." She said. "I never said that I was done" he said as he kept on going even though he already came.

"That's right Naruto keep fucking me good a rough" She said as she looked at him. Naruto kept going at it not slowing down. As he saw her tits move he decided to reach down and grab one with his mouth biting onto it. He then used one of his hands to finger her as they fucked. Now feeling his comeback he started to get in it again and sped up.

"OH YES FUCK ME HARDER! HARDER!" She screamed as she was getting pounded and fingered at the same time. She put her hands up on the beds wall so she can push down every time he pushed out.
DON'T STOP FUCKING ME OH GOD YES Naruto I DON'T CARE WHO HEARS ME I LOVE GETTING FUCKED BY YOU AH YES MORE NARUTO FUCK MY PUSSY SOME MORE" she screamed Naruto fingered her faster as he waited for her cum.

"OH KAMI!" She said as she exploded. Her cum came shooting out trailing down to her ass reaching his cock. Naruto took her tit out of his mouth and to look at her legs grabbed onto her ankles "I'm about to cum!" He said.

Shion then started to rub her nipples trying to arouse herself. "OOHHHH!" He screamed and came into her asshole. He collapsed and rested as he kept on cumming. Once he finished he got up and slid his dick out of her and they both rested.

They both then looked at the ceiling while covered in the blankets Shion's hair was all messy and it looked like she been fucked all day Shion was tired as hell she was just about to fall asleep until "hey shion you know I still I one more load for you so let me do you one more time before you fall asleep he said.

"I don't know Naruto you fucked me so much and I'm so tired I don't think I can last" she said Just than Naruto formed his charka onto his hands and grabbed Shion's sides to give her just enough energy to go one more round "but I guess one more round wont hurt so what position do you want" she asked

Well get off the bed and bend over and grabbed your knees." He said she than got off the bed and bended over grabbing her knees He grabbed her and positioned his dick at her ass. He slowly entered her as it went deep and slowly curved down as her body was in a curve position. He started to go faster and harder.

"Oh god Naruto your so deep in me already" she said as she felt his cock go in deeper and deeper Shion squeezed her inner muscles making it tighter on him Yeah that's what I like a tight pussy" he said as he stopped thrusting and pushed himself deep in her till she took all of him in and he came feeling her deeper parts the most and pulled himself out when he finished.

But Shion still felt that she could go so she turned around and went on her knees and grabbed his dick and started sucking it "ummm that's feel's so good now put it between your breast I still have a little bit for you he said Shion grabbed her tits together and Naruto entered in between them. She started moving her breast as his dick easily slid between them.

"I'm gonna cum" he said as Shion closed her eyes knowing how much he can cum and looked away as he cummed his whole load onto her neck and slowly the shots descended to her chest and tits. Feeling all the hotness on her chest Shion looked down to see he was still cumming. She slid his dick up to her face and started to get cum on herself as more kept coming out onto her.

"wow Naruto I cant believe you can cum so much it feel's so good on my skin but can you help me up my legs hurt so much' she asked Naruto then picked her up bridle style and took her to the bed than they both covered themselves with the blanket's and right before shion closed her eyes Naruto whispered in her ear you better get a lot of rest your gonna have a long day ahead of you my dirty priestess" he whispered as they both fell asleep.

- - - - - End of Chapter.- - - - -

Ok review or make a suggestion for the next chapter the next chapter is gonna be another Naruto x Shion after that chapter it's gonna be Naruto x Karin so I will take out Shion's and Karin's name out of the poll and I know that the votes have went up on the poll but had I had plan on already making the Shion and Karin chapter's and if you have a suggestion on another one of Naruto ability please inform me or Slicerness.

And also I got a lot of messages about some of the chapter if you have any questions about the remake's or the original either asked Slicerness about the remakes or me about the original
Sign up to rate and review this story