Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

C'mon, C'mon!

by intoyouricyblues 6 reviews

*ZOMBIE STORY YOU AUDITIONED FOR* (GET THIS TO A FIVE AND I'LL POST THE SECOND CHAPTER.)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-26 - Updated: 2013-03-07 - 1367 words

5Exciting
A/N: While writing this I listened to the '28 Days Later' and '28 Weeks Later' soundtrack. You should to when reading, it sets the mood more. http://www.youtube.com/watchv=i6OtF7daIPM&safe=active


PROLOGUE
"NO! NO! NO! LEMME GO!!! AUGHHHH!" the green haired girl screamed. She fought against the the strong grip of the doctors. The girl shrieked again, back arched and hands outstretched trying to grasp onto to something.

"Rose, it'll be all right! The pain will subside soon." a doctor soothed. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she fell limp in the doctor's arms. They all stared at her, not moving. Minutes passed as the people stared at her in shock. "I-I think the child's dead, doctor." A nurse stammered.

With a flash her head shot up and she started to howl. Her face was suddenly ashen, and the skin around her mouth and eyes started to peel off in long gangrenous strips. Her eyes had grown large and pitch black and a droplet of blood rolled down from her eye. With a snarl Rose bit a chunk out of the doctor's arm. He screamed in agony and dropped her as she proceeded to shred his face apart. The others screamed and jumped back. One brought out his phone and furiously dialed 9-1-1.

"Hello? Hello? HELLO?!- fuck, this is the first one- Hello?!"


Day 1
I stared out the window as Ms. Reddick and the others carried Rose Barley out of the orphanage. Rose was the first one to catch the mysterious sickness and she woke up this morning shivering and complaining of a fever. My little sister Dolly clutched my hand and stared up at me worriedly with big brown eyes. "What's gonna happen to Rose?" she whimpered. I pulled her away from the window.

"I don't know, sweetie. Rose will be fine." I murmured. Dolly nodded and went to the little girl's dorm to go and color. I looked out the window to see the Mrs. Reddick and Doctor Rush restraining Rose. Then I turned away to see my friends Hannah Ramsay and her boyfriend Frank Iero standing in front of me. "You guys scared me." I gasped. Frank nodded, fear in his eyes.

"I heard Ms. Reddick say they were going to quarantine the orphanage and that Rose was dead." He stammered. Hannah ran her hands through her mousy brown fringe and grabbed Frank's hand.

"There's something seriously wrong going on. None of the phones are working and I heard that the hospital was packed with people who had the same thing as Rose." she squeaked. Suddenly the door burst open and Ray Toro and his girlfriend Nikki ran in. Ray had a thick brown fro and Nikki had copper hair with a blue fringe.

"Listen, my cellphone's still working, I'm going to call my cousin and ask him if he can get us out of here." Ray said quickly. He pulled his phone and dialed. "Hello? Mark, what's going on?! Yeah. . . What's that noise? Mark what was that?! Mark? MARK!!" The line disconnected. Ray's face went grey and his hands shook as he hurriedly pocketed the phone. "You guys we have to get out of here."

"What? No!" Frank shouted. He wrapped his arm around Hannah.

"Listen, I'm serious! Mark said that the sickness is turning everyone into zombies." Ray protested. I laughed.

"Yeah, and Frank will finally get laid." I snorted. Frank and Ray glared at me.

"Ari, I'm not kidding. They're starting to wake up, the dead. He was attacked by something when I was talking to him and I think it was one of them. Grab Dolly and we're getting the hell out of here."

Nikki put her hands on her hips. "And where would we go? We've lived here all our life." she stated flatly in her British-Irish accent.

"I heard something else, too. Ms. Reddick said they're taking us to a so-called safe zone. But it's in the city." We all stared at him blankly. "Haven't you watched a horror movie before? The zombies are always clustered in the cities." The door opened and Ms. Reddick walked in. She had dark bags under her eyes.

"Children, we have to leave. There's been a state of emergency and we have to get out of here as quickly as we can." With that she stalked out.

"Grab your sister and we'll meet at the back entrance, in the basement." Ray said. I nodded and dashed out to find Dolly. It was utter pandemonium in the orphanage. Children were crying for older siblings and people were running around me, grabbing things. Everyone was yelling and streaming toward the door. I couldn't find Dolly. Before Mom was killed by Dad, she told me I had to protect my sister. I would keep that promise.

"ARIA!" I heard a shriek and saw a small wavy and brown haired head bobbing in the mass of people. "ARI!"

I pushed my way through the crowd looking for Dolly. "Dolly where are you?!" I yelled.

"Help! Help me!" I saw her face, she was only a few feet away from me. Tears streamed down her face and she looked terrified. I tried to reach out and grab her hand but I was too far away.

"Dolly, grab my hand!"

"I can't!" she called between the screams of the others.

"DOLLY GRAB MY HAND!!" I cried. Suddenly a doctor picked the five-year-old up and he started to carry her towards the door. I shoved my way through and reached for her little, outstretched hand. Gotcha! I pulled her out of the doctor's arms and she clung to me. "Oh my gosh, I thought I'd lost you." I sobbed. She buried her face in my shoulder as I ducked and weaved my way to the basement door. I heard a growl and looked up. Ms. Reddick was at the top of the stairs. Her skin was burnt-looking and encrusted with dried blood. Blood streamed down her face and her teeth were rotten and sharp. With a snarl she jumped down the side of the staircase and on all fours, dashed towards me and Dolly. Dolly shrieked and I ran to the basement door. I opened it and slammed it in Reddick's face. We could hear her scratching and clawing at the door.

We ran down the steps to see Frank and Ray helping Hannah and Nikki climb through a small window. "Hurry, Reddick's trying to get in." I panted. I handed Dolly over to Frank and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Ray grabbed my hand and hoisted me up and through the window. Ray jumped up and crawled out also.

BANG! The door slammed against the wall and Ms. Reddick sped down the stairs with super-human speed. "FRANK! HURRY!" Hannah screamed. Nikki grabbed her hand and pulled her closer as we waited for Frank to push Dolly up and out.

Ms. Reddick leaped upon Frank and knocked him down. He yelled in pain and fought to get up. She grabbed his hair and pulled as he kicked her in the face. Frank got up and ran to the window. He was almost up and we grabbed his hand to pull him through. "AHHH! MY FOOT!" he howled. Hannah burst into tears as Ray, Nikki and I looked fearfully on. Once Frank was safely out he pulled up his pant leg to see a tiny scratch.

"I hope you're not infected," I breathed. Suddenly loud sirens went off coming from the city. The building across St. Jude's Orphanage burst into flames and we covered our heads from debris.

We ran across to the middle of the street and paused to take on last look at our old home. Screams and cries could be heard from inside and flames were starting to rise from the upper floors.

"What do we do now?"


So. I nixed the Creepypasta idea and came up with something more '28 Days Later'-ish. How do you like it so far? Is it good? What was your favorite part? Please, please rate and review. It'd be cool if this could go green also. Pwease? :3 XO Ari
Sign up to rate and review this story