Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > What Dream Are Made Of

Chapter 3

by trinitybast 0 reviews

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: David Desrosiers - Published: 2013-02-27 - 3722 words

0Unrated
The days passed and before anyone knew it, 3 weeks of the tour had gone by and things were moving very fast. I found out that I had interviews lined up for an entire day when we hit Florida. I was being pulled all over and I found out I would have to fly back to New York with the guys and actually go on TRL to preform. I was being pulled in every direction and couldn't see right.

When I got to the TRL studios and I saw that there were a lot of kids standing around with signs. I was being pulled into wardrobe while the guys sat in the green room. Kyle, Jason, Tony and Jordan thought it was funny that they were trying to tell me what to wear. They held up a baby pink skirt and a baby blue tank top along with heels for me to wear.

"I'm sorry......I won't wear that. I like what I have on." I said as I looked at my clothes. I had on a pair of tight dark blue jeans, my black combat boots with the pink camo laces and my black and pink corset top.
"Well we just felt that you might be more at ease." A woman said.
"I'm happy in this." I said as I walked out of the room and went to the green with the guys.
"Ok so what song did you wanna do?" Jason asked.
"We have to do Come On. That's what they want to be the single." I said as I ruffled my hair a little to give it a messy edge. I saw Damien walk in and he smiled at us.
"Dina, you're on next. I'll do the interview and intro you to do your song." He said.
"Ok." I said as I took a deep breath. I followed him to an entrance to the set and he walked on. The kids screamed and he introduced me.
"Ok she's new to the scene, she's touring with the guys of Simple Plan, and she has a hit record. Give it up for Dina Moore!" He said.

I walked out and I heard the kids screaming and shouting. I stopped to say hi and shake hands as I walked out. I walked over to the window and waved at everyone that was on the street and spoke.

"Can we bring up the kids with the sign? The one saying how they missed the shows here? Please?" I asked into the mic.
"Sure, we'll send someone to bring them up." He said as I walked over to him.
"I just hate to hear that someone couldn't see the shows." I said as Damien smiled.
"It's ok. We love having people on the show who want to let fans up. While we're waiting for them to get here, let's talk a little. You're what? 22?" He asked.
"Yea, I'll be 23 in November." I said.
"When did you start singing and when did you get your band?" He asked.
"Jeez, I started singing at like 5 in my friend and guitarist, Jason's dad's pizza parlor and they'd record me. My mom got me lessons and I've been singing ever since. I got the guys because we're all friends and they wanted to help me." I said.
"How long have you known them?" He asked.
"Going on 12 years." I laughed.
"No kidding? That's a longtime to be friends. Have you ever fought about thing?" He asked.
"We use too, but when we started to tour the east coast and do small club shows we learned how to push each others buttons and how not too. We toured in a station wagon for like 3 years before I sent anything into any labels." I said.
"You're single “Come On", what's the story behind that?" He asked.
"It's just a fun fun song. Something to blast in the car on a drive. That not all guys are worth it. It was just something we tossed together." I laughed.
"Can we be expecting a video for it? Maybe the guys of Simple Plan will be in it." He said.
"I have no idea right now. I don't think I could get them in my videos yet. I wouldn't want people to watch my videos just to see some hot boys from Montreal." I said, making the girls scream.
"We have the kids from outside." He said as 4 kids walked in holding their sign.
"Hi!" I smiled as they walked up.
"We wanted to see your shows when you were here, but the tickets were sold out. We even tried to win them from TRL!" A girl said.
"I'm sorry, you know what, we're coming back to New York after we hit Europe." I smiled.


~*~
/]
[/

We were watching TRL and I was impressed with Dina.
/]
[/"....When we come back I'll look you 4 girls up and you can be my guests to the show." She said,

"Really?!" One of the 4 girls asked.
"Yes. And maybe the guys of Simple Plan will even give you some picks and a drumstick." She smiled. I knew we'd have to do it now.
"After these words, we'll have the rest of your countdown and a performance from Dina!" Damien said, I think he was nervous since Dina was being so sweet to the girls.
"So she's a very giving person!" Pat said as we watched an AD for the Ipod nano.
"She just wants to make those girls happy." I said as I waited for her to come back on.
"Yea, wait until we get back. Those girls will be so happy." Pierre laughed,
"I can't wait to see what Dina will do when she looks them up." Chuck laughed.
"I think she might just get their numbers or emails and keep in touch while we're on the road." Jeff offered.
"Yea, that'd be the easiest way." Seb said as TRL came back on.
"Welcome back! Here's your #4 request, Backstreet Boys with Siberia." Vanessa said as they cut to a video.
"I wonder how often they do this to us." I laughed as we sat around waiting.
"Often." Chuck laughed as the video faded away and they showed Damien and Vanessa.
"We know all you here in the studio and all you at home have been waiting for this since she was on a little while ago!" Vanessa said.
"About time!" Pierre said.
"So put your hands together for Dina Moore!" Damien said as the camera showed her and the guys. She told them something then smirked. We all started to laugh when we saw what she was laughing about.
"Oh my god!" Jeff laughed as we read her shirt. "I'm David's Girlfriend".
"She's promoting us!" Chuck laughed.
"Wow I feel honored." I laughed.
"Tony has me on his shirt!" Jeff said, Tony had on a shirt that said "I'm Jeff's girl!"
"I think Kyle has my name on his." Seb said, he prayed that Lisa didn't think the worst of TRL.
"I'm on Jordan!" Pierre laughed.
"I'm on Jason!" Chuck laughed.
/]
[/ The music started and we tried to control our laughing as we looked at the rest of the band. They all had shirts on that said they loved each of us.

/]
[/"Miss independent, miss self sufficient, miss keep your distance, miss unafraid, miss out my way, miss don’t let a man interfere, no. Miss on her own Miss almost grown miss never let a man help her off her throne! So, by keeping her heart protected, she'd never ever feel rejected. Little miss apprehensive I said oh, she fell in love" She sang and started to jump around, getting all the kids to jump around.



~*~


"What is this feeling taking over. Thinking no one could open the door. Surprise it's time to feel what's real. What happened to miss independent? No longer need to be defensive. Goodbye old you, when love is true. Miss guarded heart,miss play it smart. Miss if you want to use that line you better not start, no But she miscalculated, she didn’t want to end up jaded and this miss decided not to miss out on true love. So, by changing her misconceptions, she went in a new direction and found inside she felt a connection. She fell in love. What is this feeling taking over. Thinking no one could open the door. Surprise it's time to feel what's real. What happened to miss independent? No longer need to be defensive. Goodbye old you, when love is true." I sang, I had to try not to bust out laughing at the fact before we took the stage we all decided to wear shirts with the guys on them and show our Simple Plan pride.

There was a break in the song and I danced around making the guys in the crowd shout and then kicked into the bridge.

"When miss independent walked away. No time for love that came her way. She looked in the mirror and thought today. What happened to miss no longer afraid. It took some for her to see. How beautiful love could truly be. No more talk of why can’t that be me, I’m so glad I finally see. What is this feeling taking over. Thinking no one could open the door. Surprise it's time to feel what's real. What happened to miss independent? No longer need to be defensive. Goodbye old you, when love is true." I sang and then watched as the crowd screamed. I smiled as I took my bow and they cut to a commercial.

"They're gonna fucking laugh when they see this!" Kyle laughed as we took everything off the stage and packed it up.
"It was so worth it!" Jordan laughed as he looked at his Pierre shirt.
Once we were packed up, they let us leave and we went to catch a plane back to Florida for 2 shows. I still had on my David shirt just to make people wonder.

"How much you wanna bet they watched it?" Jason asked as he pulled his Chuck shirt off.
"I know they did. Pat said they'd watch it to see how we did. I wonder if they taped it." Tony laughed.
"Well I'll probably get a call from my mom soon asking who the hell David is!" I laughed as we tried to get comfy on the flight. Jordan pulled on a Skin shirt and tried to get a little sleep since we had been running around like crazy. My cell rang and I groaned as I answered it.
"So you're my girlfriend now?" I heard David laugh.
"Only if you want me." I said as the guys looked at me.
"That was classic. You have to wear those on stage tomorrow night." He laughed.
"I think we might switch. I really like the Seb one. "Seb's my boy toy". We came up with that on the way to TRL. We had like 30 minuets before we had to be there and raced to get the shirts made. Every girl is gonna want one." I laughed as the guys looked at me.
"So how did you all pick who got who?" David asked.
"I told them I got you and anyone who touched you would die." I lied.
"Nice! I'm have a very protective girlfriend." He laughed.
"Only if I need to be.......Hey! Give it back!" I hissed as Jason took the phone.
"Hey there.......yea........thanks, we wanted to shock the world. Granted people probably think we're all gay with the exception of our fair Dina, our parents are gonna hit the fucking roof!......she's clawing at my hand for taking her phone.......but why give it back? I love tormenting her!.......alright. I'll be nice. Here's your boy toy!" He laughed giving me the phone.
"Fuck off." I hissed snatching it from him.
"Aw are the boys being mean?" He laughed.
"Fuck you." I said.
"When and where?" David laughed.
"I can think of a few places." I said.
"Oh god not here! We're around people! Can't you keep it in check until you're around him?!" Kyle asked.
"But I don't want too!" I whined, making David laugh really hard.

After tormenting the guys, I hung up with David and waited to land in Florida. Once we got there, we had to race to the venue, do a very fast sound check and get ready for the show. I knew what I would be wearing for the show and I had shock David.

/]
[/~*~

/]
[/

After the show that night, we were all in Chuck's room to watch a movie. Seb was beyond happy that his girlfriend Lisa had shown up. I was sitting with Dina when her cell rang. She groaned as she got up and answered it.
/]
[/"Hello?" She said as she walked off. I watched her and wondered what was wrong.

"Hey David!" Lisa smiled as she walked over to me.
"Hey Lis, what's up?" I asked,
"Not much. Just happy to be here with all of you." She smiled.
"Have you met Dina yet?" I asked.
"No, but Seb said she's really nice." She smiled.
"She's awesome." I laughed as she walked up.
"David, I gotta go call my mom.....I'll be back." Dina said as she walked off. I wasn't sure what was wrong, but she seemed worried. She walked out of the room and vanished from view.
"Is she ok?" Lisa asked.
"Not a clue. I'll talk to her when she gets back." I said as the guys started to laugh about something Kyle said.
"Hey David, Kyle just said that since Halloween is coming, we should have a party. We're not working that day and we can probably find a club that's having a Halloween party and go. He also said that Di loves to dress up." Pierre said.
"That could be cool. We can check out places in the city we'll be in and go there." I laughed.
"Seb, did you want me here?" Lisa asked.
"Of course!" He said as he walked up to her and kissed her deeply.
"Hey where'd Di go?" Jordan asked.
"She had to call her mom." I said.


~*~


"Mom I don't know why she called. I haven't talked to her in like 9 years. I don't wanna deal with it right now. I just wanted to let you know she called me. I gotta go though. I'll talk to you later." I said as I hung up.

I took a deep breath and knocked on Chuck's door. He smiled as he let me in and I sat next to David. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"You ok?" He asked.
"Yea, just had to let my mom know something." I said as I watched Seb and his girlfriend.
"You sure?" He asked, I knew he was just worried.
"Yes. I'm fine I swear. Is that Lisa?" I asked.
"That's her. Kyle had an idea....Halloween is coming and he thought we could all dress up and go to a club that was having a costume party." He said.
"That'd be awesome!" I laughed.
"Cool. I have no idea what I'll dress up as." He laughed.
"Hmm.....I have an idea." I said with a smirk. I got up and went over to Lisa to introduce myself and let her in on my plan.

We walked away from all the guys and I explained.

"Ok what if we have a theme? Like we all dress kind of alike." I said.
"Like what?" Lisa asked.
"We all dress like from people from the 30's and 40's." I smiled.
"Ooh! That means the guys have to be in suits!" Lisa said, looking at Seb.
"Oh yea. We'd have to be showgirls." I smiled.
"I like this idea." She laughed. We were laughing and all the guys looked at the two of us.
"What are you planning?" David called.
"Nothing....." We both said, all the guys looked scared.
"Bullshit!" Pierre called.
"You have to wait!" Lisa called as we walked over to them. She sat on Seb's lap and I sat with David.

The next day, Lisa and I went to look for costumes. I had gotten the sizes I needed for David, Kyle, Jason, Jordan, and Tony. Lisa had Seb's sizes and she gotten Pierre's sizes. We just had to get Chuck, Jeff and Pat. Before we left, we got onto SP's bus and looked for the sizes we needed. Once we got them we took off to go shopping. We hit a few stores and asked if they carried costumes from the 20's and 30's. We got lucky that they had a few and we got them. We picked out what we would need for the guys and picked out. They would be in pinstriped suits with a black or red tie. We smiled as we put the names on each suit so we wouldn't get them mixed up. It would be bad if David got Pierre's and Pierre got Kyle's.

"They're gonna kill us!" Lisa laughed as we took off to find our own costumes.
"Oh but Seb and David will love what we'll be wearing!" I giggled as we got in a cab and went to some other shops to get our dresses.
"So do we want really flashy dresses?" Lisa asked me as we rode along.
"I'm not sure. Seeing how we have the guys wearing suits,we can be flappers." I smiled.
"Cool. What about Jordan's girlfriend?" She asked.
"Jordan is gonna be wearing almost the same as the rest of them, excluding Jeff and Pat. The criminals. So...she can be a flapper as well." I smiled as we pulled up to a costume shop. We went in carrying all the suits and got very odd looks from everyone in the store.
"I'm Zack. Can I help you?" A man asked, looking at my chest.
"Yea, first can you stop staring at my boobs. Second we're looking for some costumes." I said, the guy looked up and considered me.
"I know you." He said.
"You know her? How do you know her?" Lisa asked.
"She was on TRL! My daughter loves that show!" He said.
"Do you have any flapper dresses?" I asked.
"I think so.....what colors you want?" He asked.
"White." We both said.
"I think we have a few." He said as he walked off.
"What if he asks you to sign something?" Lisa asked.
"I'll sign something." I laughed. Zack walked back over to us carrying 8 different dresses.
"I wasn't sure of the sizes you needed, so I grabbed all we have." He said.
"Thank you. I need a medium or a large." I said.
"I need a small." Lisa said.
"You're both in luck. I have a few of each left." He said as he handed them to us.
"Can we try them on?" I asked.
"Sure. Right back there." He said as he handed us the dresses and pointed to a dressing room. Lisa went in first and smiled when she walked out. The dress fit her perfectly. It was all white with white fringes all over it. She smiled as she spun around.
"All you need now is some white fishnets and white heels!!" I laughed.
"I love it!" She smiled as she went back in and changed back into her jeans and t-shirt. I went in and put mine on and hated it.
"Do you have this in a medium?" I asked.
"Yes we do." Zack said as he brought it over. I thanked him and went in to change.
"Ok this is way better!" I laughed. It fit snugly and made me look thinner then I was.
"That looks awesome! David will trip out!" Lisa laughed as I went to change.
"I hope so!" I laughed at her as I walked out and walked up to the counter.
"Could you sign this for my daughter?" Zack asked, pulling out one of my CDs.
"Sure." I smiled as I signed it.
"Thank you so much. That'll be 15 for all three. I'll give them to you half off." He said.
"Thank you." Lisa smiled as we left.

Once back at the hotel, we began to put the suits up. I sat down at the table in the bedroom and wrote notes for each guy. I smiled as I slipped a note in each bag and then went down to the buses and put them in each bunk. I laughed as I got to David's bunk and saw how cluttered it was. I left the buses and went to get ready for sound check. I walked into my hotel room and saw David on the couch.

"Hey sweetie." I smiled.
"You and Lis were busy today." He laughed.
"So?" I laughed as I sat on his lap.
"What all did you two do?" He asked.
"Not telling you." I smiled as I kissed him softly and got up.
"Oh come on!" He said as he pulled me back down.
"No, you'll find out later." I said as he rested his hands on my lower back.
"How come you won't tell me?" He said as he traced small shapes on my back.
"Because, you might slip and tell the guys." I laughed.
"True......but I wanna know!" He said with a pout.
"Aw poor you." I said as I moved his hands and got up.
"Please?" He asked.
"Um lemme think.........no!" I laughed as I went into the bedroom to grab my clothes and pack them. I left out my "I'm David's Girlfriend" Shirt and my really tight blue jeans.
"Come on.....tell me." He said as he walked up behind me and kissed my neck.
"David...I can't tell you. Just no." I said as I tried to ignore what he was doing.
"You know you can't ignore me..." He said as he nipped at my neck.
"David stop it. I need to get my shit together. We're leaving right after the show." I said.
"Wanna ride on our bus tonight?" He asked as he hugged me from behind.
"Why not ride on ours?" I offered.
"Either or is fine with me." He said as I turned in his arms and looked at him.
"Awesome." I smiled as I kissed him deeply.
Sign up to rate and review this story