Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

For Blood...

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Bree travels to a village in Transyvania to study, but finds her life in danger of vampires

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-02-28 - 247 words

0Unrated
Bree Arielle Lawson was sitting in the Buda-Pesh train, awaiting to finally get off at Sfora. Sfora was where she was planning to study the legends and cultures of Transyvania for her folklore thesis for her class. She felt awfully lucky that her parents let her go on this trip, despite their fears about her studying aboard.
She smiled to herself. Her parents are such worryworts. She wouldn't put it past them if they still believed in vampires. Actually, that would help her with her thesis. Vampires played a huge part in haunting literiture.
The intercom overhead said that the train would be arriving in Sfora shortly. She grabbed her bags and waited until the train made a full stop. She couldn't wait to get to the village near Sfora.
*
A lone figure stood on a grassy hill near the village of Sfora, facing a large stone castle that could've belonged to Dracula a long time ago. His dark hair moving with the cold evening air. His hazel eyes were looking at the castle and then they averted to a letter he was holding. Written by a man he knew. A mortal man.

Frank,
He has awaken. Family and servants are dead. Only Michael surived. He is in the village with me. Come home.
Ray


Frank sighed and glared at the castle. "Curse you to hell, Gerard..." he whispered bitterly.

~~~
And so it begins. The story that is. Rate and Review please. Goin to bed now. Nite-nite.
Sign up to rate and review this story