Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Hallows Eve

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-28 - 729 words

1Funny
Throughout the week, Harry went to other students that wanted to go to his party, gave them invites and had them pull costumes from a hat. So they were getting ready for the party. Neville, Cedric, Fleur, Luna and Hermione had gone to Potter manor; where the party was going to be. They all showed up and saw how it looked. The entire house was sparkling clean, “well here are.” Said Hermione, “Hello? Is Anyone Here?” Just then someone came up to them.

It was an elf, he was taller around four feet and now he looked like a wood elf. He was in a red and gold uniform with the Potter’s crest on his chest. It was Dobby, “Hello Ms. Hermione.” He said the others were in shock.

“This is Harry’s head elf Dobby.”

“It’s nice to meet you.” Said Neville, “okay. What do we do?” Dobby started to help them out with the decorations. They had lunch and were having fun, and then Harry had come in.

“Hey guys,” he said.

“Harry,” said Hermione.

“How is everything going?” He asked.

“Smoothly surprisingly,” said Cedric.

“Yeah,” Harry said. He went over to Dobby, “here you go. This is the list Dobby.”

“Who all is coming?” asked Hermione.

“Viktor Krum, Daphne Greengrass, Tracey Davis, Hanna Abbott, Susan Bones, Cho Chang, Su Li, Padama Patil, Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown, Narcissa Malfoy, Tonks, Blasé Zambini, Sirius, Ginny, and Collin Creevy.”

“Narcissa Malfoy?” Said Luna.

“Yep.”

“How did you swing that?”

“Well…”


Flashback


Harry was out and about, he needed to go to Gringotts to check some things out and accept his lord’s ring. When he went into the bank, he had met up with Mrs. Malfoy.

She was checking up on her accounts and was running errands when she had seen Harry. “Hello Mrs. Malfoy.” He said with a bow she looked at him and bowed back.

“Mr. Potter,” she said just then Griphook, Harry’s account manager, had showed up.

“Lord Potter,” he started. “I’m sorry, Harry, Lord Ragnock wishes to meet with you.” She was in shock.

“Ragnock never sees anyone let alone humans.” She said.

“Lord Potter is a special case, Lady Malfoy.”

“Do you mind if I come with him?”

“It’s up to Lord Potter.”

“I don’t mind,” said Harry. “I’d really like to talk to you anyway.” She cocked an arched eyebrow.

“Oh? What about?”

“Family.” So they walked to Ragnock’s office, Griphook knocked on the door.

“Come in,” said a voice. So the walked in to the office and behind a huge desk was the king of the goblins.

“Your highness, I have Lord Potter and Lady Malfoy with me.”

“Good Griphook, bring them in.” So they came in, “Lord Potter. You have accepted your Lordship?”

“Yes your highness, I’d like to know what I have to do.” Harry said.

“Good, I am glad Lady Malfoy is here as well. She can help you, give you some advice.”

“I’d like that.” So they talked and she gave her advice to him. After Harry had completed getting his Lordship, he had started to talk to Narcissa. “I’m your cousin, I think, through your mother Dorea Black and my father James Potter.”

“Yes I know what do you want of me?”

“I’d love to say redemption. Not for you, me. I insulted you and I wish to apologize.” The ice around her heart melted, the ‘Boy-Who-Lived’ had apologized to her for an indirect insult. She hugged him tightly.

“Apology accepted Harry.” She said, so they talked about why he was living with muggles. He explained that Dumbledore was the one that placed him with them and what they did to him. She was mad but, it was subtle with an eyebrow twitch. “You should’ve never been with them, I have a safe house.”

“Well, that’s good.”

“What’s this I hear you are planning a party on ‘All Hollow’s Eve’?”

“Yes would you like to come?”

“I think I will.” So he held out a hat and gave her an invite.

“Tell me the costume I’ll get it for you.” So she pulled a name and told him.



“That’s what happened.” Said Harry.

“Who she choose?” Said Luna.

“Emma Frost.”

“Well, that’s perfect for her.” Said Cedric.

TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story