Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

My Life Goal.

by MCR-99 1 review

I want this,and I'll do anything to get it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-03-02 - 338 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay,I've decided what I want in life.My purpose for being here.I've given it alot of thought,and I want this more than anything.

I want to show people the real me.To them,I look like a quiet girl,with her headphones in her ears blasting music different than anybody else's.But that is the real me.

I draw art related to My Chem,because it's who I am.

I just want people to know me,the way you guys know me.I want to just show everybody,that I'm not just another face in the crowd.

I am Sadie Hobbs,and I'm me.A 13 year old girl,who draws different things related around bands.It's who I want to be,and who I am.Bands changed my life,and I'm grateful for that.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'll update My Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye and They'll Tear Us Apart If You Give Them The Chance,sometime today.I have a few ideas for both fics in my head that are quite good.Also,I'll update Fallen Angels today too.I just need a new idea.Any ideas guys? I'll accept all! even smut.(even though I get really really awkward during the writing of smut facepalmage) So I will accept every idea that pops into your little minds.

(PS:Ellie,the Fallen Angels fic is just a bunch of oneshots of Serard (me and revenge era Gerard if you are confused))

So,give me ideas! (PSSSSST! I'll also add other ships in too! so you get some of the ficlight!)

Now,need some CoCo Pops,because they are epic cereals.No,I'm not kidding,they are the fucking BOMB.

See ya in a bit.Maybe.Possibly.I really don't fucking know...
Sign up to rate and review this story