Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Star Crossed Lovers

Chapter Two: Mutual Feelings

by cabbagepatchbum 0 reviews

Love, Loss, Death...it's all in this story

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-07-30 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 531 words

0Unrated
Paul closed the door behind Nadine. She glanced around and noticed they were alone...in the bathroom.

"The bathroom, Paul?" Nadine asked smiling. She thought, This could be taken WRONG! She brushed an ebony lock out of her hair and felt the familiar knots in her stomach. Why does he do this to me? She watched Paul intently wondering what he was going to do.

Paul leaned against the sink and looked Nadine over. She wasn't the little girl he fell in love with. He loved how every time she aced a test, she would find him in the hall, rush up and hug him and whisper into his ear that she had done it. He had often spent countless nights in her bedroom drilling her on quotes from Shakespeare and dates for history. He loved spending the time with her.

He had called her every other day and when she was supposed to go out on a date he would ask her to talk to him all night because he was lonely and missed her. Little did she know, he was really jealous. Now, he had decided that it was time to tell her how he felt.

"Can you tell me why we are in the bathroom?" Nadine asked quietly. I have to tell him how I feel...NOW!

Paul took a deep breath and stepped toward Nadine. "I have to talk to you about...something," Paul started.

"Let me go first, Paul. I have to tell you something that I've been hiding since I met you," Nadine let out in one breath.

"Okay," Paul said.

"Paul, I love you. I've loved you since you offered to hit the cheerleaders over the head with your bass when they beat me up my freshman year," Nadine said looking at her feet.

Paul took a couple of steps closer to Nadine so he could touch her face. He put his hand under her chin and tilted her head up toward him. He leaned down and gently kissed her on the lips.

When they broke apart, Nadine backed against the wall and looked puzzlingly up at Paul.

"I've loved you since I walked into the twins' kitchen and saw you sitting on the counter holding an ice pack up to your busted lip. Your smart and oh so very beautiful," Paul said moving closer to Nadine so they were nose to nose. He kissed the tip of her nose, and Nadine flattened against the wall.

He loves me too? Why did I not see this sooner? All those nights he came over when I called him crying. All those nights he held me close when I was beaten. All those -- her thoughts were cut off by Paul.

Paul, suddenly, took her lips with his and Nadine opened her mouth and allowed his to ask hers to do a exotic kind of dance. Minutes later their moment was interrupted by pounding on the door.

"Paul? Nadine? What are you all doing in there? Chris says you've been in there for half an hour!" Benji's voice called. Then the handle turned and opened. Benji and Joel stood in the doorway shocked.

PLEASE READ AND REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story