Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Hey look, I'm not dead or anything.

by CosmicZombie 21 reviews

Um, any of you guys remember me?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-06 - Updated: 2013-03-06 - 269 words

1Exciting
Well, uh, hey.

God, I feel like I've been gone so long I'm wondering if any of you guys remember me? I really hope you do. Anyway, I'm just posting this quick update to let you all know that no, I'm not dead, and yes, I'm still posting on FicWad. I'm not going to lie, I'm not quite sure where my future lies with this site at the moment; it's something I've been mulling over a great deal these last few months. But for now, I just wanted to let you know that because I have now completed my English coursework (as of today) I'll be able to update my work again. I do still have a lot of other stuff to do, but I miss my writing too much to stay away from it any longer. I'm so incredibly sorry it's taken me this long to come back to it, I feel really bad.

So, as from next week, I should update TTETI, TOB, and I have a couple of new oneshots I've been working on too. Hopefully that'll make up for my absence. I've also been writing a Keveridge (Kier Kemp and Laurence Beveridge from Fearless Vampire Killers), would any of you be interested in reading that?

I really, really hope you guys haven't forgotten about me and still want to read my work, 'cause I seriously love you all so much and I've missed writing like hell- I can't wait for you all to see what I've been cooking up. How've you all been? I hope you'll forgive me for being away so long.

Lucy xo
Sign up to rate and review this story