Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Restart Living My Life

If I Said I'm Sorry, Would You Believe Me?

by redglitterapple 3 reviews

Well hellluuu

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-07 - 458 words

0Unrated
"Kat give me the phone." I pleaded needing to talk to Frank as much as he clearly needed to speak to me.

"No Gerard." She stood with the phone in her hand "I'm not giving it to you so you can call him back instantly. He abandoned you and all of a sudden you're going to be best friends again?"

In all honest, I had had enough of Kat's bullshit and didn't really want her around anymore. I didn't love her.

"Get out." I said, barely audible.

"I'm sorry?" She scoffed

"Get the fuck out, Kat. We're through."

"What?! You're breaking up with me because of HIM?!"

"At least he tries..."

"Tries what?! I've been here for you since day one!"

"Sure you have, but have you ever let me breathe my own air? No."

"You know what; fuck you, Gerard. Hope you choke and die." She said before throwing the phone at me and stomping up the stairs, slamming both the basement and front door behind her.

I quickly fumbled with the phone and pressed redial. It took a moment until the boy whose voice I wanted to hear answered.

"Hello?" he said, sounding upset.

"Frank?" I asked frantically.

"Gerard... I-I thought y-" he tried to choke out the words but couldn't.

"I know, I-I'm sorry I've been a douche and I'm sorry about three weeks ago and it doesn't even matter anymore because it's in the past and I..." I paused for a moment. "I miss you." I whispered into the phone.

"I miss you too." he muttered into the phone after what seemed like a lifetime of breath holding.

"Can you come over..? So we can talk properly?" I asked, nervous of his reply.

"Okay. What time is good for you?"

"Now?"

"I'm on my way." he hung up the phone and all of a sudden I wished I asked him to come later so I would have time to clean up this huge mess I made down here.

I bit my nails nervously as I waited for the sound of the doorbell to echo through the house telling me that the one person who could decide my future fate was at the door.


Ahh, it feels great to be stretching my writing hands again. I'm glad I've delved back into this story. I tried as best I could to continue following the story line I had going and as this story continues to progress I want into include more band elements to hopefully start a completely NEW story, like a prequel to this one.
I'm sorry this is short, but it's just a small introduction back into the story ;3
Lemme know what you guys think of this and the prequel stuff and whatnot! ^.^
~Oli
Sign up to rate and review this story