Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Out For Revenge

Chapter One.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-09 - 1031 words

0Unrated


Chapter One

"Get up,Sadie."Frank's voice ordered."Time for school."

"School?"I grumbled,opening my eyes tiredly,to see Frank stood there with some clothes hung over his right arm,and a towel over the other.

"Yes.It's important you act...normal."

"Oh,right."I say,getting up and grabbing the clothes and towel,before heading off to the bathroom to change.Frank grabbed my arm,stopping me from moving.

"But,remember.You are mine and no one else's.No romantic relations with a boy,okay?"I nodded,gulping,as Frank let go of my arm,and I walked out of the bedroom to the bathroom.I placed the clothes and towel on the closed toilet seat,before stepping into the shower and switching on the hot water.The warm droplets splashed on my body as I washed myself,then rubbing on some shower gel.I rubbed the shower gel all over myself,before rinsing away the white foam.I stood under the running water for a while,warming myself up a bit.

"Are you finished yet,or do I have to come in there?"I heard Frank's voice say from behind the door.

"No."I say,switching off the hot water,and getting out the shower."I'm done."Within seconds,Frank had burst into the room,and ushered me out while he used the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes as he closed the bathroom door,and began to dress myself.I took a look at the clothes I was given,to see a black bondage top and short,black hot-pants.The high heels I was given had to be at least 2 centimeters tall.

"Way to make me 'normal',Frank."I mutter,putting the clothes in the chest of draws and rummaging through my backpack I had brought with me.I managed to find a Sleeping With Sirens shirt,red skinny jeans with rips in the knees and red high tops with black laces.Now,this was what normal kids would wear.I loosened the towel that was around me,drying off the last few droplets of water,before pulling on my shirt and pants,then pulling on the high tops and tying them up in a tight knot,tucking the laces in.The bathroom door opened again,and Frank emerged in a black button up with a stripy black and white tie with black jeans and black boots.His hair was the same as always,brown buzzcut with a red fringe around his eyes,which were flicked with thick eyeliner.

"Ready?"He asked,and I nodded.I grabbed my bag,pulling it over my shoulder,before me and Frank left the room,walked down the stairs and out of the house.We saw the big,yellow school bus pull up outside Frank's place,and darted for it.The doors of the bus opened,and we both stepped on.I looked around at all the faces,a few had a look of horror on their faces.Frank ushered me to the very back of the bus,and my eyes passed a pair of hazel eyes,and a mass of raven black hair.The boy,who the hair and eyes belonged to,looked up at me with a small smile,which was either sympathy or kindness.I looked back at Frank,who's face had grown to a frown,as he pushed me further down the aisle of the bus.We were seated next to three other boys,who had a range of coloured eyes from red to golden.The three boys smiled as I sat down,and a boy with black hair,with the fringe over his eye spoke up.

"Hey,you must be new to our school.I'm Andy,Andy Biersack."

"I'm Sadie."

"Cool,a new Vampire!"The boy next to him gasped in awe,quietly."I'm Ashley,Ashley Purdy."

"Hey."I greet.

"That there is Kellin Quinn."Andy pointed to the third boy,who had his headphones in.The boy gave a small wave,with little enthusiasm.

"So,you're all Vampires?"I ask.

"Yeah."Ashley smiles."Me,Andy,Kellin,Frank,and the boy you had your eyes on,Gerard Way."

"You had your eyes on a boy?! What the fuck did I say about no romance with other boys,remember the Vampire code?"Frank spoke up then,a little angry.

"I don't give a shit about the Vampire code,Frank!"I shout back,standing up."I don't give a fuck about the code,and I don't give a fuck about you!"

Andy and Ashley gasped,as Frank's face turned red in anger.Frank stood up,raising his hand,before striking me hard across the face.I stumbled back,falling into Gerard,who had seen it all.

"Hey,what's going on over here?!"Gerard asked,quickly catching me and putting me to one side.

"Nothing that concerns you!"Frank shouted.

"It does actually,remember? You hit her,Frank!"

"What's it to you,you don't even know her! Plus,she is my property,I can do whatever the fuck I like to her!"

"No,Frank!"I shout,standing up for myself."I'm not your property,not anymore.I stopped being your property after the first few weeks you changed me!"

Frank went quiet then,before growling a little.

"You don't know what you've done.."He snarled at me,before jumping out of the fire exit of the bus and taking off down the road.

"C'mon,Sadie."He said,quietly."Come sit with me."

Then,Gerard had left me to his side of the bus,where we sat and talked for the whole ride to school,and the whole ride home again.Gerard had let me stay at his place,because he was worried about what would happen to me with Frank around.I was beginning to sense that Gerard liked me,yet I never knew if he did.

Okay,so that last little bit might not make much sense..I was kinda winging it a bit..I don't know..
Rate and Review anyway,and if you have any ideas for what to happen in the next chapter,just email me.You guys have my email,right?
Sure ya do!

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story