Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Franks In The Hospital- Chapter 35

by MCR667 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-09 - 1201 words

0Unrated
Please review the story, i really hope you guys like it


Chapter 35
Gerards Pov

What if Frank doesn’t wake up what am I going to do with out him, then the doctor responds to my question “Yes come right this way”

I follow the doctor into a room and I see Frank lying on the bed he has stitch on his bruise covered face and an IV in his arm. The blanket goes up to the middle of his chest and I can see the scabs on his chest from what his dad carved into him.

I take a chair and pull it up close to Frank I entwine my hand with and start pushing hair out of his face I place a delicate kiss on his mouth and whisper, “Please wake up Frankie please for me”

Then the doctor taps me on my shoulder and says, “Mr. Way you, your covered in blood”

I look down to see that I’m covered in dry blood, “Oh it’s um it’s Franks” I go to brush my hand through my hair and I feel the gash on my forehead, “Oh um I have a cut on my forehead”

“I will send someone in who can take a look at it”

“Thank you” I turn back to Frank and just stare at his peaceful face hoping he will wake up.

Then a door behind me opens and it’s a man, he has orange hair that is draped across his forehead, he has a silver lip ring, and he’s dressed in a nurse’s uniform. He looks at me and I realize I’ve been staring at him, then he says, “Hi, I’m Bob, your doctor sent me, I’m here to look at your cut and clean Mr. Iero up.”

“um okay, thanks, I just have a small cut on my forehead that’s all”

He pulls up a tray and a chair up in front of me, he opens a packet and he starts cleaning my forehead I wince because it stings he says, “Sorry, it’s pretty big, I’m sorry to say your gonna need stitches”

“erhm okay”

“It’s going to hurt a little”

I reach for Franks hand again, and Bob opens up new medical supplies and says, “If you don’t mind me asking what happened to you guys? I mean wasn’t he here just like 2 days ago?”

He starts stitching up my head and I wince then say, “um…well…”

Then Mikey walks into the hospital room with a police men, “Gee, I told him everything I know but he wants to talk to you and Frank directly”

“He can ask me questions but Frankie hasn’t woken up yet”

Bob is still stitching up my head so the officer says, “We can wait until you are all fixed up”

I say, “No it’s fine I want to get this over with”

Mikey leaves and the officer takes a seat across Franks bed, “I’m gonna start by asking some question okay?”

“Okay”

“What is you relation with this young man and his father?”

“Frank is my boyfriend, and I met his father the last time Frank was in the hospital”

“Why was he in the hospital before?”

“He tried to kill himself” I try to keep my voice monotone but I can feel tears start to fall from my eyes

“Does Frank live with his father?”

“No”

“Why?”

“His father kicked him out when he was 14 for being gay”

“Why did Frank go home with his father after his last time in the hospital?”

“Can I please just tell you the whole story it will go faster?”

“Yes go ahead”

“Franks father is an alcoholic and addicted to drug, before Frank was kicked out his dad beat him severely. I was going to take Frank home although his father knocked me and my brother out and continued to take Frank with him. The next day Frank showed up at school and showed me these” I point at the scars on his chest, “His father had carved that into his chest because his dad didn’t want Frank to tell me that his dads drug dealer was going to rape him.”

“If his dad had planned that then why send Frank to school?” The police officer asks

“He wanted Frank to break up with him, he wanted Frank to hurt me. Franks dad picked him up from school. I went home and talked to my brother, we planned to go get him. We pulled up to his house and I told my brother and Alicia to call the police if I didn’t come out. When I walked in I found Frank tied to a chair in the kitchen with stab wombs on his back and even more bruises he was basically pouring out blood. I ran to him he told me to hide, so I did, his dad walked in saying something about, Bert his drug dealer being dead, I think Frank killed him so he wouldn’t be raped. Franks dad punch Frank and stabbed until I hit him in the head, he fell and I untied Frank, then I fell to the ground because his dad hit me in the head with a glass bottle. He had a gun pointed at my face, then Mikey walked in saying he called the police. He shot at Mikey and missed, then Frank ran at his dad, they fought for a while, then I heard his dad gun go off, I knew Frank had been shot but he kept fighting, he kept trying save me. He had his dad pinned and I could see that he was bleeding so much. Then you came and all of Frank’s energy left and I picked him up. Showed you Bert’s body. And then we came to the hospital and here we are now.”

“Okay That’s all I need from you I will return when Frank wake up”

It’s silent while Bob finishes up my stitches until he says, “I’m sorry that all happened to you guys”

“Nothing really happened to me, it’s really Frank he’s been through so much and things just keep happening to him… He’s the strongest person I know, I really can’t lose him”

“II hope you don’t” Bob pulls out a wash cloth and starts running the water in the bathroom

“If I had just listened to him from the start this never would have happened, he would have tried to kill himself, his dad wouldn’t have come back, Bert wouldn’t have come after Frank, if I had just listened to him, we would be at home right now watching a movie”

Bob starts washing Franks face, “You can’t change what has happened, you can only learn from your mistakes”

I pull out my phone and dial my moms number, I hear her sweet melodic voice over the phone, “Hi honey you haven’t called me in a few weeks I was starting to worry”

“Franks in the Hospital” is all I respond with
Sign up to rate and review this story