Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

DEAD!

by cj_warner94 2 reviews

I listened to the voice. The one that drove so many girls wild. So many fans dedicated to that voice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-11 - 226 words

0Unrated
this is how I'm feeling, but I don't want to spam so I'm stealing from Sam, and telling you in the form of a frerard type thing..




I listened to the voice. The one that drove so many girls wild. So many fans dedicated to that voice.

But they didn't know. They didn't know how it had changed him. They didn't know how I had lost my love for the voice. The voice of a person, that was my world. That person changed so much.

I plucked the strings that use to make me feel better, but all that was happening was a show for the voice. I knew it wasn't him anymore. He had killed himself, but taken me with him.

Every fan that greeted us was smiley and happy, and so where we, for a camera. But that was all we became. Camera whores.

Every steam, passion filled kiss, every dry hump, touch, grope, was for a camera. He never cared then.

But I didn't know back then. I'm not even completely sure now. All I know is I fell for the heart attack in black hair dye.

But how can you love someone, that's already dead?

I write this now to let you know, as fans, I was Frank Iero, rhythm guitarist for My Chemical Romance, but now I'm not. Now I'm dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story