Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When the Day Met the Night

Mini Bar

by GAClive 2 reviews

Brendon took a half step back, his eyes widening behind his thick framed glasses. “Uh... Ok. I'll be frank since I can't take it back and I don't really want to...”

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-13 - 497 words

0Unrated

“Kat! Kat are you in there?” Her eyes peeped open and she glared at the door from her place under the blankets. It sounded like Brendon. Probably the last person she wanted to deal with right now. She glanced at the clock, she had taken a six hour nap. Damn.

“What do you want?” She snapped.

“Clarice, is Kat in there?” She could here the hesitation in his voice.

“No!”

“Do you know where I can find her?”

“NO! GO AWAY!”

“GOD CLARICE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH!”

That got her out of the bed fast. She grabbed a bathrobe and threw on her wig and a pair of cat eye glasses. “Hold on!” She wrenched the door open to find Brendon with his fist raised in the air as though he were about to knock again.

“What did you just say to me?” She forced her voice to purr instead of shriek like she would have done normally.

Brendon took a half step back, his eyes widening behind his thick framed glasses. “Uh... Ok. I'll be frank since I can't take it back and I don't really want to...” He coughed slightly and looked away briefly before meeting her eyes again.

“I think you're a bitch. I'm sorry for bothering you and whatever but you're a cranky bitch and I just can't wait to be off tour so I don't have to work with you again.”

The words hit her harder and deeper than she would have liked. She dropped her gaze and bit down on her lip. They stood in front of each other awkwardly for a few seconds before she swallowed down the lump in her throat. “Anything else or can I close the door now?” She asked softly.

She looked up and for a brief moment she could have sworn she saw regret in his face but it was gone so fast. He rolled his eyes and let out a heavy sigh, “Yeah. See ya later.” He walked off with a sarcastic salute goodbye.

She closed the door and pulled off her wig before tossing it on the spare bed. Sitting down, she took out her red phone and texted her band mates asking not to be bothered for the rest of the night. When that was done she picked up the room phone and dialed the service desk. “Hi... yeah... could I have some vodka sent up here? And a couple bottles of Guinness too... Yeah, a party or something like that... Thank you.”

She hung up the phone and walked over to the mini bad. “May as well get started while I wait for the good stuff,” she muttered.


-
AN: It's REALLY short! But hey, an UPDATE! Are you glad it's back? Are you excited? I know I am! PLease rate and review to let me know if you liked it or not and if you're still with me in this! hugs and kisses to you all
Sign up to rate and review this story