Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Guns n Roses highschool love story

chapter six

by I_love_AXL 1 review

The sixth chapter

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-03-14 - 497 words

1Ambiance
Slash pulled away from Axl and gazed down into his emerald eyes. Axl was smiling shyly up at Slash. Slash reached out and gently brushed a few stray strands of Axl’s auburn hair out of his face affectionately. “Slash….?” Axl quietly murmured. “Yeah?” Slash asked never breaking eye contact. “Will-will you be my boyfriend?” Axl asked shyly. Slash chuckled. “Of course sweet heart.” Slash smiled at Axl. Axl reached up arms encircling Slash and pulling him down onto of him in a hug. Slash kissed Axl’s neck then bit down, making Axl moan quietly. Axl was breathing harder as Slash pulled Axl’s black hoodie and grey t-shirt off. Slash took off his own shirt. But when Slash went to unbutton Axl’s skinny jeans Axl grabbed Slash’s arm, biting his lip he said hesitantly. “Ummm Slash I don’t wanna…well not yet I just met you….what I mean is….” Axl was blushing furiously trying to make his point. Slash covered Axl’s mouth with his hand. “Shhhh its ok baby, we don’t have to if you’re not ready.” Slash uncovered Axl mouth, then sealed their lips together. Slash ran his tongue over Axl’s lips and Axl opened his mouth letting Slash’s tongue explore his mouth. Axl gasped when Slash bit down hard on his tongue. It hurt but turned him on as well. Slash smirked at the lust in Axl’s eyes. “You like that?” Slash said teasingly. “Yeah.” Axl groaned. Slash laughed and they resumed kissing.
Izzy was so happy and needless to say Duff was as well. “Sooooo….school’s gonna end soon anyway. You wanna get out of here Izzy?” Duff asked. “Sure!” Izzy smiled. “Wanna go to the mall?” he suggested. “Yeah that sounds great Izzy.” Duff was willing to go anywhere Izzy wanted he was so happy. And besides the mall wasn’t so bad. Izzy and Duff walked to the bus stop. “The bus isn’t gonna be here for ten minutes.” Izzy whined checking the bus times on his phone. Duff chuckled sitting down on the bench. “That’s not so bad.” He said motioning for Izzy to sit on his lap. Izzy sat down on Duff’s lap smiling as Duff’s arms wrapped around his waist tightly. “Duff, you’re hugging me too tight.’ Izzy complained. “I just don’t want you to go anywhere.” Duff said shrugging his shoulders. Izzy turned around in Duff’s lap, straddling his hips, not caring if there were people around. “I’m not going anywhere.” He whispered in Duff’s ear reassuringly, causing Duff to shiver as Izzy’s warm breathe hit his skin. Duff moved his hands to Izzy’s hips holding on to him tightly. This time Izzy didn’t complain, instead he leaned forward kissing Duff. Needless to say Izzy ended up enjoying those ten minutes waiting for the bus.

-Thanks for reading. Comments keep the story going. :)-
Sign up to rate and review this story