Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Rose

Pretty Girl Kodachi Episode 52478 by Lionheart

by PuckSilverbreeze 0 reviews

Maxium Cuteness... The Key to a woman's heart

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 363 words

1Original
A Rose at Hogwarts: Pretty Girl Kodachi Episode 52478 by Lionheart

Maximum cuteness was called for. Though it had been drilled into her on the tip of a whip, Kodachi knew manners, and ettiquette, and style. She knew them in all major cultures, half a dozen languages, every populated continent, and most prominent time periods. When her parents ran out of that which was relevent, they started with the irrelevent just to something to have something to do.

The fact that it was taught by lash made her loathe to use most of it except in mocking terms - but it was there.

Dipping into that well of politeness, Kodachi executed a flawless English curtsey while answering "Yes, ma'am," just because that was the right thing to say to cover the gaff of having paid minimum heed to the question. But she had heard enough, and Harry's cart was just disappearing, so she followed it with her own, helplessly wondering and replaying the woman's words in her mind just in case a clue was dropped.

The information overheard while deep in thought was reassuring, so she stopped worrying about the barely-caught question and merely gave the wall a bit of a rush, skipping she was so happy.

In moments she was on the platform and simply beaming with joy, following Harry and rejoining him as he searched for an empty compartment.

Harry, for his part, smiled to see her rejoin him, glad to have the company. They had to skip the first few cars as too full, with people fighting over seats, and found an empty spot near the end. But even between them they couldn't lift their heavy trunks up the steps and into the compartment.

"Want a hand?" Cried one of the red-haired twins whom they'd followed through the wall, of the family so warm and open.

"Yes, please." Harry and Kodachi replied at once, Kodachi dropping another curtsey.

The twins gave her excessive courtesy an eye, then a shrug, and with their help the luggage was at last tucked away inside.

Kodachi takes Harry to thank the boy's mother, as is only the right thing to do in this sort of situation.
Sign up to rate and review this story