Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Koyuki and Kurenai

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Kurenai and Koyuki

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kurenai,Naruto - Published: 2013-03-15 - Updated: 2013-03-21 - 10793 words

?Blocked
Naruto landed on the ice in a crouch hand on the ice and his legs spread a little bit. “Doto!” he shouted, gaining the attention of both Koyuki and Doto Kazehana. Koyuki looked hopeful but Doto seemed pissed, wearing that black chakra armor of his.

“Impudent child.” Doto said, already upset about the fact that the treasure of Snow was actually a heating generator made by his foolish brother. His hands went through the five required hand seals. ‘Hyôton: Kokuryû Bôfûsetsu!” he shouted, summoning the ice and snow around them to form a dragon of black snow.

Naruto charged up a Rasengan in his right hand and charged forward. He dodged the dragon, and kept running on the ice, having eyes only for Doto. Naruto’s Rasengan barreled into the man and was getting progressively smaller. Naruto noticed a crack appear on the armor before Doto raised both hands over his head and drove Naruto through the ice by slamming his fists down like a hammer.

Naruto’s head was busted open and mixed with the icy water. The only reason he wasn’t knocked out was because of the water, and he was sure he had a concussion on top of various other injuries he had. Naruto got out of the water a ways off, and shook his head a bit, water and blood flinging a bit. His vision blurred a little, and he saw four of Doto for a moment before it all came back into focus.

Naruto hated using this technique. In the month it had been since he got back from finding Tsunade, this was officially his most hated technique. Two clones popped up beside Naruto and began to manipulate the chakra around the Rasengan. It was dangerous to use, and the only reason he was even thinking about using it was because Doto had to be stopped, and if an A-ranked technique didn’t cut through that armor of his, an S-ranked would.

Naruto and his clones rushed ahead as Doto finished six seals this time. “Hyôton: Sôryû Bôfûsetsu!” Doto cried out, this time two of those black dragons forming from the ice and snow nearby, twisting together almost into a twister.

Naruto’s clones rushed ahead, the original had the Rasengan variant completely stabilized. No doubt it would be listed as a Kinjutsu as well if Tsunade knew what it could do. The first of Naruto’s clones jumped into the twister head on and exploded, forcing the Jutsu to destabilize. The second clone rushed at Doto and ducked under the swing, dashing passed the man and grabbing Koyuki, leaping up onto one of the large glacial like pillars.

Doto was all the original Naruto’s and they didn’t want Koyuki to get in the middle of the technique. Naruto dashed across the water, stepping on the broken ice as it melted because of the heating generator. “Hyôton: Rasen Hi Hana!” Naruto drove his Rasengan variant into Doto’s chest and the armor cracked even more before failing, ice being formed on Doto’s chest and on Naruto’s hand. The ball began to slow in its spinning and Naruto disengaged his hand from the Jutsu and kicked himself off of Doto, leaping away.

In mid-air, the effects happened. Had a Byakugan or Sharingan user seen what happened, they would see Naruto’s chakra spinning around in the air around Doto, and when the ball exploded with chakra and ice, the absolute freezing abilities of it travelled along the spiraling chakra in the air, causing it to freeze the air and moisture around it into a spiral shape that was almost twenty feet across and at least ten into the air.

Koyuki could only stare in amazement. Her uncle, the source of her life being a hell, was trapped in that ice prison, and from her position so high in the air, she could see and understand the name. It looked like a spiraled blossom of ice. The clone she was with hopped down and took her over to Naruto who had his hand hidden, something she noticed but didn’t ask about it.

“Good job Naruto.” Kakashi said as he arrived on the scene and then noted the blonde holding his hand to hide it. “What happened?”

Naruto sighed and showed his hand, the finger tips blackened with severe frost bite. Had it been anyone else, they would have lost their fingertips. Instead, Kakashi could see the effects of the Kyuubi’s chakra already as the skin was forced to heal at an accelerated rate. “My latest technique, it causes near instantaneous freezing.” Naruto shook his head a bit before he realized that was a mistake.

“I also apparently have a concussion.” He said before his body went limp and he slumped forward, caught by Kakashi.

Kakashi shook his head slightly. He knew Naruto wouldn’t die from a concussion, certainly not with the Kyuubi inside of him. He hefted the blonde up to carry him properly. “Well, shall we go?” Kakashi asked Koyuki who offered a nod.

Inside Naruto’s mind, he was sitting in front of the cage before the Kyuubi, going over a visual representation of all of his skills up to date. Many of them were lethal already, and with Kakashi knowing about his Hyôton variant Rasengan, Tsunade was no doubt going to ban him from using it.

“I need a way to throw the damned thing!” he said loudly and suddenly.

Kyuubi shook her head and crossed her arms up under her bust. She had been watching the blonde closer for some time now. She wanted to make sure that he wasn’t going to take advantage of his newfound abilities, much like a certain super pervert would. Instead, the blonde was indeed having a vast amount of sex, but he was never forcing his influence on a woman. They went to him willingly.

It was almost laughable how despite everything, he had moments like this where he was so childish. But he brought up a good point; he did need to throw both his Hyôton and Fûton Rasengan variants. The damage was too great to his body to continue using them up close in personal.

If they could purify her chakra, in a sense at least, then it would be more akin to regenerating the damaged cells instead of forcing them to divide and repair, thus shaving off days of his life per injury per attack.

She estimated he would still live several years past one hundred, being an Uzumaki and having her inside of him.

Kyuubi sighed as she closed her eyes and ignored the blonde spouting random ideas, only to shoot them down himself. She turned and walked around her cage a little bit; trying to make sure everything went well with healing the concussion. Why did the blonde have to shake his head?

Kyuubi withdrew away from the blonde to work on the concussion, keeping her eyes closed as it required a bit of concentration. She paused as she connected to the blonde’s senses, she could smell the scent of that actress, Koyuki, and the woman was highly aroused. Good at hiding it, if Kyuubi’s smell was right, but highly aroused.

Koyuki leaned down and kissed the blonde on the cheek, just as a picture flashed. She smiled a bit, and heard how it would make a good souvenir from her director, and it would make for good blackmail material. He and the photographer headed out of the room, leaving Koyuki alone with the blonde.

She slumped into a chair and sighed heavily before looking to the concussed blonde. She shook her head a bit, a slight smile on her face as she thought about all that he did. She scooted a little closer and gently brushed his blonde hair away from his bandaged face. “A kiss and a picture isn’t a proper thank you.” She whispered, even if the blonde wouldn’t hear her.

Then there were the improper thoughts she had been having since she was rescued two days ago. Her dreams were filled with such erotic thoughts, she thought she perhaps needed a bit of thrill to her sexual life, so she signed up to be the main leading female for the Icha Icha movie coming out.

But not five feet away from the blonde, she could feel her thoughts turn even more improper. She bit her lip, hoping for a distraction, but none came. She reached under the hospital blanket and ran her hand under the pants the blonde wore

Koyuki licked her lips as she felt the boy’s impressive girth and length. “Definitely not a boy here.” She whispered in a huskier tone.

Naruto felt himself waken, and the blanket had shifted that was over him. Kyuubi had told him to enjoy something, and he had glanced at her for a moment when he didn’t know what she was talking about. He woke up to having Koyuki’s hand in his pants, and he could hear her breathing getting shallower.

His concussion was also non-existent, whether Kyuubi accelerated the healing or just made it so he couldn’t feel it, he had no idea.

Koyuki moved the blanket out of the way just enough for her to see what she was playing with. Her breathing got heavier as she saw it was in fact all real. Her left hand began to pump him up and down while her right slid into her kimono, under the bra and teasing her nipple with her palm.

She drew her hand back a moment, seeing his cock hanging out and proud, wet with a bit of smeared in pre-cum. She needed something to lubricate with. She bit her lip and began to search the cabinets for something, and soon she found something. She doubted it was the original purpose of the gel, but it was a medical lubricant.

She smeared some of the gel on her hands and rubbed them together, warming up the gel. If the gel was cold, then the blonde might wake up and that was something she didn’t want to happen. She went back and sat down and used the gel on her hand to start pumping Naruto’s cock.

Naruto bit the tip of his tongue, trying to stay quiet. Fucking Kami, it was incredible feeling the Princess’ hand work up and down on his cock. He just barely opened one eye, and noticed she was working her hand at her breast in the Kimono while she pumped him. Who would have thought the Princess, excuse him Daimyo, would be getting off on something like this?

Naruto let out a soft sound, feeling his shaft thicken and his balls tighten. Her hand worked over him even faster, the lube making the sensation phenomenal. He thanked his lucky stars because he seriously doubted he would experience such pleasure any other way except for being thrown into this game.

Koyuki felt the cock in her hand begin to thicken and pulse. She licked her lip and tightened her grip and slowed her hand, pumping firmer. She could practically feel the orgasm coming up. She looked to the sleeping blonde, not even noticing his eyes were partially opened, enough for a trained Shinobi to see.

“That’s it Naruto-kun, cum for me.” She whispered in a huskier tone. She saw his balls twitch as her hand neared the base and she felt the surge go through his length. She watched as the hot seed shot from the tip, getting a bit of air before coming down over her hand, the other surges weren’t as powerful, but they did run down all over her hand and Naruto’s cock.

Koyuki looked at the white liquid and leaned her head down. She lapped at it with a moist and pink tongue, her eyes savoring the taste as she swept it off the head of his cock. She removed her hand from the base of the thick cock and rubbed her face against the shaft, enjoying the feel of the cum getting smeared against her face.

“You know Koyuki, you could have just asked first.” Naruto said and opened both eyes and sat up to look at Koyuki who was wide eyed. “I wouldn’t have complained, I would have been flattered and let you do what you’d like.”

“How long have you been awake for?” Koyuki asked slightly accusingly.

Naruto gave a slight grin. “Long enough.” He said somewhat cryptically. “Besides, I thought you’d be happy. Now we can do a whole lot more.”

Koyuki’s eyes widened for a moment before she arched one eyebrow. “And what makes you think I want to do more?” she asked.

Naruto wasn’t quite sure himself but he tapped his nose. “The nose knows.” He said simply. It was like he could smell Koyuki’s arousal.

Koyuki looked down to the length of arousal in her hand still. She could feel his cum drying against her cheek, and she sighed softly. She engulfed the tip in her mouth, moaning at the taste of the cum and sliding her head down further.

Naruto let out a loud moan of pleasure as he let Koyuki work her mouth up and down over about half his length while her hand kept pumping at his cock. He watched her thighs shift, no doubt trying to bring herself some amount of pleasure that she was withholding from herself by not stripping and straddling him. Naruto had no problem going at her pace however.

Koyuki closed her eyes as she imagined the cock she was sucking on inside of her. Her tongue flicked over each thick part of it, making her moan even more. She rubbed her tongue down one of the veins, and she felt the blonde shudder. She slid her hand lower and cupped the balls that Naruto had to go with his cock.

Koyuki pulled back and swirled her tongue around the crown of his cock as she fondled his balls at the same time. It was so big and thick; the blonde was also lasting plenty of time. No doubt she would orgasm before he did. She went back to pumping her hand up and down.

Naruto reached down and ran his hand through Koyuki’s hair. Who would have thought that a Daimyo would be sucking him off? Then again he has had a Kage suck him off too. He wondered if he should start keeping it in his pants a little more. Naruto let out a loud moan of pleasure as he felt Koyuki go all the way down to where her fist was, taking the tip into her throat for a moment.

Naruto felt her throat spasm and she made a few soft sounds. The blonde gripped the bed and grit his teeth, forcing himself not to buck his hips upwards. It was a struggle, but soon Koyuki drew back enough that the sensation passed.

Koyuki gave a slight smirk as she felt a small sense of power rush through her. The blonde was quite responsive to her touch and she was barely doing anything. She was going to enjoy this, thoroughly. She pressed her tongue against the bottom of the blonde’s dick and slowly dragged her tongue up along it to the crown where she circled her tongue around the flesh. She slowly began to bob her head on and off the cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked on the rod.

Koyuki then slowly moved off her savior’s cock and then moved to kneel between his legs. She put her hands on his thighs and lowered her head to the thick cock. She licked her lips, slowly; watching Naruto’s eyes as she slowly began to sink her head down onto the dick. It was going to be a struggle, one she desperately wanted to fight.

Naruto watched as Koyuki began to deep throat him, slowly pushing her head further down along the shaft. Naruto forced a spasm down as he felt Koyuki’s throat gag around him as she forced herself to take him deeper. But her eyes never left his eyes, making it that much more impressive, even as they began to water.

Koyuki touched the base of his cock with her lips, her chin touching his full balls. She could feel the slight twitches and trembles in the cock. She slowly drew back, coughing a bit as her airway was flooded with air. Kami, it had felt wonderful to do that. She continued to suck, even though she felt a sense of pride swelling in her chest.

Something else was swelling inside of her though, Naruto’s cock gave a twitch and the blonde gave a loud moan of pleasure. Koyuki’s eyes widened as she felt the first shot of cum in her mouth and throat. She began the uphill struggle of swallowing all of the cum that was flooding out. She didn’t want to miss a single drop, she wanted all of it.

Naruto panted a bit as he came down from his orgasm. He watched as Koyuki slowly pulled off of his cock, slurping at it the entire way. She pulled off the tip with a small pop sound and Naruto watched her.

Koyuki looked at the still hard blonde and stroked it softly. She soon sat higher on her knees and quickly untied the kimono she wore and tossed it to the side. Her bra went next and she moved to straddle the blonde. She was pleasantly surprised when he sat up and grabbed at her breasts and began to suck on her nipples. She wasn’t much more than a handful, but the blonde didn’t care and it made her back arch and she moaned in pleasure.

Naruto didn’t mind that she wasn’t as busty as some of the other women he had sex with. After all, he wasn’t picky and sex with a woman was sex with a woman. Besides, if Naruto wanted big breasts, he could go to Ichibi, Tsunade, Mikoto, Tsume, or Hana, just to name a few. Naruto pulled back from the pink nipple he was sucking on and raised Koyuki up to a better position. She showed a bit of flexibility as she worked off her panties and tossed them to the side.

Naruto slid one hand between Koyuki’s legs and got her to moan out loudly as he began to rub her pussy. Naruto bit at her neck some, getting her to tilt her neck to the side for some more. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he slid one hand down her spine. He moved his hands to her ass and lifted her up.

Koyuki’s breath caught in her throat as she felt the tip of Naruto’s cock press into her wet slit. She was excited, oh so excited. She moaned loudly throwing her head back as the blonde sank inside of her, filling her in a way few men had. Her nails gripped at his back, digging in. Had it not been for the thick coat of his jumpsuit, she would no doubt be bleeding him.

Koyuki’s breath came out in short gasps as the blonde began to pump in and out of her. “Oh…” she moaned out, unable to really speak. The blonde was pushing deep and filling her so well, and he was brushing against every spot she needed to have touched. She writhed on top of him, her hips bucking a bit.

The first thing that Naruto realized was that Koyuki was tight; the second was she clung to him rather tightly. Naruto moved his mouth away from Koyuki’s neck and looked into her eyes. His eyes stayed on hers almost unblinkingly as he thrust in and out of her, using short but powerful jerking thrusts.

He gave his own groan as Koyuki squeezed her inner muscles around him and her hands raked down his back, despite his jacket on. Naruto began to work steadily in and out of her, getting her breath to catch one more. This time, when it did, Naruto bit at her neck making her release a shaky breath as she shuddered around him.

Koyuki shook her head, her black hair lashing around them as Naruto kept fucking her. “Oh Kami…” she finally managed out and began to moan loudly and lewdly. It was oh so pleasurable, especially when Naruto brushed her g-spot, causing her to writhe even more. Her hands went to the blonde’s head and forced his head into her chest while her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, her ankles interlocking.

Spurred on by her declaration, Naruto began to pump in and out of Koyuki quickly with hard and firm thrusts. Naruto allowed his head to be lowered to her breasts and he bit at the flesh, using his teeth on them to work her up. She shook in his hands, but he kept a firm hold on her as he rolled his hips upwards into her body.

Naruto felt her hips jerk and moved his mouth from her breast towards her nipple and began to quickly suck on it. While he sucked on it, he applied pressure with his teeth; getting Koyuki to jerk a bit in his grasp some more. He moved one hand away from her ass and quickly smacked it, eliciting a sound of pleasure from Koyuki in the way of a higher pitched moan.

Koyuki was shocked at Naruto spanking her. It felt amazing. She began to roll her hips against him, trying to take a bit of control and get herself fucked more. Slowly, she felt her body tightening; it was exactly what she needed. This whole movie/mission was one hell of a ride, stress after stress on her system. She needed something simple.

Koyuki fell on her back, her legs up in the air now as Naruto had forced her onto her back. She was breathing heavier as he steadily fucked her into the bed. She clutched at the blonde’s back, feeling him pound into her with his hard rod. She felt his hot mouth on her breast, and she couldn’t help but cry out more in pleasure. “Oh Kami, yes… yes…” she could barely think, but that’s what she wanted.

Koyuki felt her orgasm building. The pressure inside felt like it was about to snap at any second. She was panting heavily, her chest rose and fell. This was what she wanted, what she needed. Her legs pressed tighter around Naruto’s waist and her nails clutched at his back a bit more. With a sharp shrill moan of pleasure, she came hard. Her entire body bucked as she had an intense orgasm from the blonde. Subconsciously, she felt the blonde flooding her body with hot cum, cum she had tasted earlier. It was impressive he could go that many times with barely any rest.

Then again, he had done the completely illogical thing of outrunning a train of all things so maybe it wasn’t that impressive.

Naruto felt Koyuki jerk under him as he had been fucking her. His own orgasm had boiled over as she came loudly. He was glad that he had placed a silencing seal much earlier while she had been jerking him off. He felt his warm cum fill around his cock and knew she was absolutely full of his cum. He slowly slid out of her and panted a bit, sitting up on his knees and watching as Koyuki based in the afterglow for a moment

“Wow…” Koyuki said, panting as she lay on the bed, unable to feel her legs at the moment. She looked up at the blonde who had just fucked her into a sense of orgasmic oblivion. “You know… I’m going to need more of that when I have the time.” She said.

Naruto chuckled a little bit and nodded. “Not a problem.” He said as he slid off the bed a moment and searched for his gear. He grabbed the pouch of ninja gear he had and pulled from it a Hiraishin Kunai. Naruto then went over to Koyuki and held it out by the blade. “Take this, when you need me, throw it to call me. I’ll be able to come within ten feet of the blade.” He told her and watched as Koyuki accepted the knife and tucked it into a spot within her kimono.

“Impractical, but I suppose it will work.” Koyuki said as she stood up to get dressed. Her legs felt like jelly, but she couldn’t deny that she loved every moment of the hard pounding she got from the blonde.

Naruto shrugged a bit. “I haven’t gotten around to creating something more effective.” He supposed he should so he would have a bit more forewarning before someone like Koyuki summoned him. He doubted she would be the last person Naruto had to give a Hiraishin Kunai to.

Koyuki made sure she looked like a prim and proper daimyo before she moved to the door. “I want you to get some rest Naruto-kun.” She told him, looking over her shoulder at him. “Even though you heal fast, I want you to rest.”

Naruto offered a slight salute and got back in the bed, making a show of settling back into his spot.

Koyuki rolled her eyes, but she supposed that’s what she got. She then walked out of the room, letting the blonde rest.

Naruto waited until Koyuki had left before he grabbed his pouch again and from it pulled his book. He sat back down and flipped it open to the level up page. He paused as he saw something new.

‘Updates Available. Upload?’ It had two simple answers: Yes and No. Figuring what the hell, Naruto selected Yes.

From seemingly nowhere a blue book appeared and slammed into the book Naruto was holding. Both fused together into one, and soon Naruto was holding one slightly heavier book that was closed. He flipped open the first page, wondering if whoever made the book had some words for him

‘Congratulations Naruto! You have successfully merged the new content with the old content without any problems! This is a little something I’ve been working on, adding additional stuff to the original game system. No doubt you notice the new cover?’ Naruto looked at the cover which had one black bat like wing and another white feathered wing on it. He went back to the book. ‘Those have to deal with two additional perks that are added that are somewhat special. More Stats including Demonic Chakra, Reflexes, and even something I decided to throw in: Divine Chakra. There are more skills too, but you have plenty of those already.

‘Another thing, I have standardized the amount of experience you get for having sex with each woman instead of having it decrease the more times you have sex with the woman. As you get higher in the levels, you’ve no doubt noticed you level up a lot less. Despite this, there are a few civilian women who you will be having sex with that you can’t afford to keep having the amount of experience drop.’

Naruto was thankful for that and soon began to look through the book. It felt heavier, more potent. He noticed he still had everything right where it was at. His stats had an additional five: Demonic Chakra Levels which was already at a whopping thirty-five points right off the bat, Demonic Chakra Control which was at an absolutely shitty five, Divine Chakra Levels were at ten, and control for it was at ten as well. He supposed that having a Bijuu in his gut since he was born would give credence to the levels of Demonic Chakra. His last new stat was Reflexes. He knew reflexes were good to have, and his reflexes weren’t that bad. He had reflexes at about twenty-five already.

He then flipped through the book towards the Perks. There he saw a few and debated a second. He tapped one he already had: The Rinnegan. He was surprised when a visual representation appeared over the book like some sort of Genjutsu that let him see it. It showed him using each of the Rinnegan abilities: taking the soul of someone, Shinra Tensei and Banshô Ten’in, etc. It was kind of cool; he could now see what he was taking.

Naruto scrolled through the perks, noticing a few that interested him a bit. Finally he found something that looked new: one of the Requirements was Demonic Chakra. “Demon form?” he asked and furrowed his brows a little bit. That… didn’t sound good. He tapped on it and from the book it first showed the requirements.

“Demon Form. Requirements: Demonic Chakra Levels 100, Demonic Chakra Control 50, Strength 75, Speed 50, Reflexes 50, Have Sex with any three Bijuu, Fire Elemental Manipulation 150, Earth Elemental Manipulation 125, Water Elemental Manipulation 125, Moukton Perk. Harness the power of the Demonic Chakra within, and take a form of absolute destruction.” Naruto looked to the image. If he had to say something, he didn’t look like a demon, not much of one anyways. His hair was a silvery blonde, and he had two fox ears on the top of his head. A silvery fox tail was swaying behind him. Hell the only way he still knew it was him was the fact he had the three whisker marks and the blue eyes.

He noticed small writing under the image. ’Alternate Appearance?’ Naruto shrugged and selected ‘yes’. The image distorted before it returned and now Naruto was taken back. He wore Samurai armor of black with red tints running through it. Along the gauntlets was black fire, and he had horns coming from under the helmet. A pair of black wings, dripping in a red fluid was also on his back. He also held a sword that was most certainly not seen on any Samurai, the thing was as big as he was.

Naruto felt a jolt and was yanked into his mindscape. He was surprised to see Kyuubi, holding him up off his feet, as close to the cage as she could get with him just as close. “Let me make one thing absolutely clear Naruto,” Kyuubi stated in a dangerous tone, her thighs shifting just slightly under the kimono she wore. “You WILL get that perk. You WILL get that perk, and I don’t care if you have to fuck the Ichibi constantly for a week straight. I do not know who the creator of this ‘Game’ is, but to know what a Demon Knight is, that is something impressive in itself. If you do not get this perk in a timely manner, I will turn you into a female, the painful way.” Kyuubi said shuddering just a little.

Naruto shuddered himself as Kyuubi dropped him to his feet. He looked up to the woman, trying to figure this out. “And why are you so riled up for me to do this?”

Kyuubi shuddered again as she pulled her hand back and brushed it over her breast, her plump lips parting ever so slightly. “The Demon Knight is an embodiment of strength, dominance… and power…” she shuddered as she spoke the last word. “I have only had the privilege of being taken by one once. In one night filled with sex, it was the only time I went from the strongest of the Bijuu to a writhing, moaning, lewd whore and it was worth every second.” Kyuubi squeezed her breast slightly. “The fact your appearance resembles closely to Yoko Kurama, a famous Demon Fox, is even more appealing.”

Naruto thought about what Kyuubi was saying and nodding before letting his subconscious go back to the outside world. He scrolled away from the Demonic Form and soon found Divine Form. After seeing the Demonic, he was curious. He tapped it to check the requirements.

“Divine Form. Requirements: Divine Chakra Levels 100, Divine Chakra Control 50, Strength 50, Speed 75, reflexes 50, Have Sex with Five Virgins, Wind Elemental Manipulation 150, Lightning Elemental Manipulation 125, Water Elemental Manipulation 125, Rinnegan Perk. Harness the power of Divine Chakra and unleash a holy Warrior with unsurpassed abilities in Healing.” Naruto looked at the appearance he would take. Two white wings made of chakra; his eyes glowed the usual blue but had the rings of the Rinnegan. He wore a heavier set of armor than the Demonic Form and it was silver with accents of gold. He had a bow strapped to his back that sparked with electricity and a set of dual swords strapped to his hip.

Naruto scratched his chin a little bit. ‘Well, hell… I won’t be getting either one of these for a time.” He said thinking

Naruto went ahead and flipped over to the level up page. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH KOYUKI KAZEHANA +400 pts, +20 politics, +20 acting. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH THREE CIVILIANS +500 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH TWO IMPORTANT POLITICAL FIGURES +750 pts, +20 politics.” Naruto banked the level up he got from that one, it seemed everything stayed the same. “CONGRATULATONS! YOU GOT THE BRONZE DANGER CLOSE ADVERTED MEDAL +500 pts.” Naruto raised his eyebrow at that Medal. What did he do to get that? “Additional Bonuses, Sex with Ichibi no Tanuki +15 Demonic Chakra Levels, +15 Demonic Chakra Control. Deflowered Karin, +5 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control. Deflowered Temari no Sabaku, +5 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control. Deflowered Shizune, +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +10 Divine Chakra Control. Bronze Deflowerer Medal, +5 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control.”

Naruto blinked as he got all of that. “That’s… impressive.” He said. Maybe it wouldn’t take him so long to get both of the forms. He was already at thirty-five with Divine Chakra Levels. But he also hadn’t had sex with that many virgins.

Naruto moved over to the medals. He tapped on Danger Close Adverted. “Advert the danger of the Danger Close Medal” It was rather simple. He got Danger Close for Shizune, and he got Danger Close Adverted for Tsunade. Perhaps with the new content, it came with new medals also.

Naruto moved to the Stats page. He was in a bit of a bind now, five new Stats, and he only got five stat points per level, plus an addition 2 or 3 per level, depending on the level. Right now he had seven Stat points. Naruto hung his head a little bit.

Naruto got out a pen and a sheet of paper and started to write out the perks he wanted and the level of stats required per perk. He then condensed it down to a simpler list, and soon calculated how much he had and how much he needed. From there, he figured up he needed over three hundred stat points for the four perks he wanted to get. He then figured up how many points he got per ten levels and hung his head a bit more. He would have to double the number of levels he had at the very least to get the number of stat points he needed. His only hope would be to keep having sex and hoping each medal and each person would boost his stats also.

Naruto looked to everything and rubbed his face a little bit. He decided to increase his intelligence by five points. This game was getting more and more complex. He thought back to a simpler time, when he had fucked Mikoto and had gained a ton of levels.

He went over to the Skills page and looked over what he had. Naruto needed 150 in each Wind and Fire Elemental Manipulation. Naruto was already at 126 in Wind and 100 in Fire. He dumped the 24 points needed in Wind, getting to a hundred and fifty. He dumped fifty into Fire, bringing it up to 150 as well. Naruto then put ten points into the Ninja Master skill bringing that up to 110.

Naruto leaned his head back against his pillow and sighed. He wanted to go home to Konoha and soon.

A few days passed, and Naruto was once more back in Konoha. He had gotten paid for the A-Ranked mission, they had dealt with several high ranking Shinobi while protecting a priority target, and he was hanging out with Hana. He learned several things while hanging out with the Inuzuka Heiress. One was that she preferred steak to flowers, and second she knew instantly he had been injured on his mission and demanded an explanation. It was why he tried flowers first, but soon found out she preferred the steak.

Tsunade had been adamant about him not using his Hyôton Rasengan variant ever again until he could minimalize the damage.

Naruto also felt like he was being watched. He couldn’t tell if it was malicious or not, but Hana didn’t seem to be picking up on it either so he pushed it down to the bottom of his list of problems.

Naruto’s eyes were drawn to Hana’s ass as she bent over in the store, examining something on a lower shelf. Yeah, he had tapped that.

Kurenai watched from across the street on a rooftop, using a Genjutsu to keep her and Anko covered and out of sight. She was watching the blonde, a hint of anger on her face as she tapped her foot and crossed her arms under her bust. She didn’t approve of Naruto for Hinata. Every motherly instinct she had was flaring to life and it screamed at her to take action.

Contrary to popular belief, Kurenai had no problems with perverts open or otherwise. Given some of the things she had done, that would be hypocritical of her. No, what she had problems with was infidelity: such as a married man leering at her ass.

To her, it seemed like Hinata was being played. The other girls and women in Naruto’s life was of no concern to Kurenai, she didn’t like the notion of them all being treated like some sort of collectable for Naruto but it wasn’t her business. Her business was her student who was like a daughter to her. Hinata, in Kurenai’s mind, didn’t really know any better to watch for such things to happen.

Kurenai had brought Anko with just so her friend could be there in case something happened. Kurenai didn’t need any sort of problem occurring and being stranded to her own devices.

Kurenai wasn’t stupid either. She knew that Anko and Hana had both been in Naruto’s bed, figuratively speaking at least. The blonde Jinchurikii had that raw magnetism, she could feel it and some of her recent dreams, since he got back with Tsunade, had been of the blonde.

When Naruto and Hana left the store, Kurenai’s hands flew through a short series of hand seals. The blonde was terrible at Genjutsu, anyone with his Chakra levels would be. She wouldn’t do any permanent damage, just enough to get him to either pursue Hinata only or to leave Hinata away from his devices.

Naruto felt a Genjutsu snag a hold of him. He sighed softly and his eyes mutated into the Sharingan, seeing through it instantly. He even traced the Chakra back to the source of the Genjutsu, up to Kurenai. He looked into her red eyes as his Sharingan turned into the Mangekyo Sharingan. He intoned one word. “Tsukuyomi.” He said softly. For about a second, he maintained eye contact, even from about thirty feet away. Finally, he turned and walked along with Hana as his eyes turned back to blue.

Anko moved quickly as Kurenai began to fall. She caught her friend and noticed the slight glazed look in Kurenai’s red eyes. She shook her head slightly before hefting Kurenai onto her shoulders. “Blondie got good Kurenai-chan, hope you realize that now.” She said as she headed to Kurenai’s apartment.

Inside the Tsukuyomi

Kurenai looked around as she was strung up on a cross, her naked body on full display. Kakashi had mentioned this particular Genjutsu, but had never said anything about it having someone naked. She cursed as she realized the blonde was within his rights to punish her how he saw fit. She had technically attacked him.

Naruto seemingly materialized out of nowhere, his eyes piercing into Kurenai’s. “I am Kami in this Jutsu. For the next Seventy-Two hours, you will be punished. Your punishment will fit the crime Kurenai-san.” Naruto snapped his fingers and surrounding Kurenai were countless blondes, each looking over her naked and bound body.

“This is rape; Tsunade-sama won’t condone this.” Kurenai said, trying to get out of the situation she was in. She’d rather be tortured.

“And Tsunade would rather you mentally rape my mind because I’m a sexually active young man that actually cares about the women in his life?” Naruto countered right back. “Besides, I’ve used the Rinnegan to see your desires. Quite the dirty mind you have Kurenai-san.”

Kurenai blushed, though it went unnoticed in the black and white world. She yelped a bit as she felt a hand grab at her ass. The cross dissolved and her hands were bound behind her back. One of the Naruto copies stood behind her, holding her up almost effortlessly, a feat that was impressive in Kurenai’s mind. Her legs were spread rather lewdly, and she looked away.

“I do not enjoy what I am about to do to you Kurenai-san. Had I let you go through with your Genjutsu without retaliation, someone somewhere would try to use that on me and quite possibly one of those precious to me. I cannot allow this, so I will make an example out of you. But because I do not enjoy this, I will offer you a deal; if you can hold out for the first two hours, I will release the Jutsu pre-maturely and we will both walk our separate ways.” Naruto said simply, and noticed Kurenai steel her resolve.

Kurenai licked her lips a bit as the first copy stepped forward, cock in hand. The blonde was quite big; he couldn’t be that big already in real life, could he? She shuddered as she felt it rub against her entrance and she felt her body slickening to the touch. Damn, her body was turning traitor against her resolve.

Kurenai’s back arched into the copy holding her as the other Naruto sheathed himself inside of her. Her red eyes opened wide and her mouth was open in a small silent scream. She could barely think. She knew she was naturally tighter and smaller than the average woman, it created a pleasurable experience for men. For Naruto, who was naturally thicker and bigger, even if it was just a Jutsu, it felt like she was being split in half. The pain was nothing she couldn’t deal with; in fact she liked a little pain in her sex. But the pleasure of the blonde stretching her, it was better than she thought it would be and it lit her nerves on fire with the pleasure.

Naruto began to pump in and out of Kurenai’s pussy. He didn’t hold back, knowing it wasn’t her actual body and that she could take it in this world. She writhed in his arms, but he held her firm while he fucked her even harder. He had to admit on some levels, it was oddly therapeutic to be fucking her so hard.

She was tight, and he grit his teeth as she gave a few spasms around his cock. He grabbed Kurenai’s large breasts and squeezed them, making her moan out lewdly. He bucked against her rougher. Despite her writhing and moving in his arms, he held fast to her.

Kurenai felt her orgasm already building, the coil tightening just a little bit with each and every hard thrust by the blonde. The wet smacking sound of the blonde’s hips against her own was heard and seemed to echo a bit. Her breathing was getting heavier and her mind was slowly going into a haze. Kurenai tried to stay focused, by the red-eyed beauty was slowly losing herself. She knew better than anyone what a good Genjutsu could do to the mind, and Naruto used one of the best.

Kurenai’s back arched and she was staring at the copy that held her from behind as she screamed and had her first orgasm. As she blacked out from the pure pleasure of it, she could feel her tight pussy getting rammed full of cum and it only caused her orgasm to get stronger.

Kurenai awoke sometime later, bound once more and she looked up to the original, the only Naruto that had spoken. How long had she been out for?

“71 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds to go.” Naruto said, crossing his arms as he looked down to the bound form of Kurenai to see she started to understand just how hopeless she was in the Jutsu.

Impressively, Kurenai lasted for quite a long time in the Genjutsu. It put considerable strain on Naruto, even with his massive reserves to pull off the sheer complexity of the Genjutsu, add into the time alteration, and him even casting it was impressive.

Kurenai made it to about 71 hours and 10 minutes before her mind entered somewhat of a safety state. All Shinobi were trained to resist torture, some were better at it than others, especially given the type of torture. In the case of physical torture for information, it wasn’t uncommon to find a Shinobi that would begin to recite their name, rank, and Shinobi registration number over and over. It was a mental shield making the Shinobi focus solely on those three items of information.

In the case of sexual torture, if it became too much Shinobi were trained to let their inhibitions go wild. By sating the sexual desires of the torturer, the tortured would either be given a swifter death which sometimes could be preferable to a loose tongue, or the tortured would be given a break where they could regain their bearing and attempt an escape.

Kurenai squatted in front of the only speaking Naruto, her mouth bobbing on and off of his cock. She was messy in her sucking, making lewd slurping noises as she did so. Her hair was pulled to two different copies, each having the silky tresses wrapped around their thick shafts and pumping. Kurenai would pump for them but her fingers were busy elsewhere. One hand was pressing two fingers into her ass, fingering her hole eagerly. The other hand was busy rubbing at her clit.

Naruto put a hand on Kurenai’s head despite the amount of cum in her hair and on her face. He pulled her off of his cock and made her look up at him. Her red eyes were glazed over slightly, and she was panting a slight smile of content on her face as she licked at her lips. He really hoped he didn’t completely break her.

Kurenai’s breathing began to hitch as she fingered herself faster and harder and she licked out at the tip of the blonde’s cock, her tongue rubbing against the tip. She could tell he was close, she could tell all three were close and she was hungry for more. She moaned lewdly as Naruto stuffed his cock into her throat, forcing her to deep throat and gag, something she did all too eagerly.

Naruto grunted as he came in Kurenai’s throat, her muscles milking him for more. He watched as his copies, created by his will in the Tsukuyomi, shot their own loads all over Kurenai’s face and shoulders. She blacked out again as she had her orgasm, brought on by fingering her abused ass and rubbing her hyper sensitive clit.

When she came to again, bound once more, Naruto said how much time was left. “67 hours, 43 minutes and 12 seconds remain.”

Kurenai lost track of how much cum she had swallowed, how much dick she took in her pussy and ass. She was currently bouncing on one copy and rocking back against another, using both her ass and pussy. Her mouth was full as she tried to suck on two cocks at the same time. There was no way in hell they would both fit in her mouth, but what she could she serviced as best as possible. Her hands were occupied with more cock, and her breasts bounced and jiggled making cum fly off some. Her hair was being used again by a few copies.

Naruto pounded at Kurenai’s ass, pulling back on her thick hair and slapping her on the ass. No matter how roughly and how much he and the other copies fucked Kurenai, she was always as tight as she started out and she seemed to only want more.

The two copies getting sucked off, took turns swatting at Kurenai’s cheeks making them red and getting her to moan out in a lewd manner, or slapping her breasts, once again making her moan loudly around their cock.

Kurenai moaned loudly and pulled off of the two cocks she was sucking on. She took the copy’s hands from her hips, and placed them on her breasts, moaning out. “Yes…” she said softly before her head was turned and her mouth filled with cock once more.

Kurenai moaned loudly, digging her fingers into her own breasts, forcing the hands she held to squeeze her breasts. She could feel her body about ready to orgasm again, she clenched her inner muscles down on the blonde’s cock firmly, rocking back and forth a bit, moaning loudly

Her entire body stiffened and her head threw back as she had a hard screaming orgasm, digging her fingers into her breasts tight until she collapsed forward, blacking out once more.

When she woke, she listened to how much time was left, and thought of all the glorious possibilities that she and the blonde could have.

“40 hours and ten minutes remain.” Naruto said

Outside the Tsukuyomi

Anko paced in front of the immobile form of Kurenai who was lying on Anko’s couch. “From what I gathered from Kakashi, this thing shouldn’t last this long.” Anko said softly as she bit her thumb and watched her friend.

She was somewhat responsible for this. She had egged Kurenai on with a bit of girl talk about the blonde and how good he had been in bed. Of course, Anko hadn’t known until it was nearly too late about the blonde’s date with Kurenai’s student, the one Kurenai felt a motherly attachment to.

Feeling somewhat responsible for the impending problems of the blonde, Anko had tipped him off early and told him to expect Kurenai’s retaliation for seemingly leading Hinata on. Anko even went and told Tsunade who had admitted it might be good for Kurenai to be humbled.

The problem was that Anko had never experienced this Genjutsu that Kurenai was in, and the only two that had been under its influence weren’t really willing to talk about it.

Anko stopped her fidgeting when Kurenai stirred and managed to sit up. Her friend held her head, like it was pounding and Anko got her some water and some aspirin. “Here,” She told Kurenai. “That should help with the pounding.”

Kurenai groaned a bit, not wanting to think about the ‘pounding’ she was dealing with. It was hard to say which one she was dealing with. “You tipped him off.” Kurenai said.

“Guilty.” Anko looked down and kicked the floor. “You were getting to be a bit prissy about this Nai-chan, that Hinata really wants to be with the Gaki. Hell they had a good date shortly before Blondie headed out to Snow.”

Kurenai rubbed her temples. “I know.” She admitted. “I still don’t appreciate the method he used against me, but I won’t fault him when I’m just as at fault.” She leaned her head back. “His control over it is as impressive as Itachi’s. Kakashi told me how each time he ‘died’ in the Tsukuyomi and was sub-sequentially brought back; it had only been a second. The Genjutsu lasts for three days.”

Kurenai rubbed her face a bit and drank some of the cool water and popped the aspirin. “I broke in under an hour of the Genjutsu.” She whispered softly. To be fair, every second felt like an hour. To her it felt like 125 days. She had endured about four months of torture before breaking. She had seen better Jonin break in less time

“How come you’re not bedridden like Kakashi or the Uchiha Gaki had been?” Anko asked, folding her arms under her breasts, shifting her weight onto one leg.

“Because when we hit the ten hour mark, he stopped and we sat down and had a conversation like normal people. Essentially he eased my mind from under extreme stress to ease. I still have a pounding headache from the information overload, but it’s nothing some sleep, some water, and the aspirin won’t fix.” Kurenai said, shaking her head then wincing a bit.

“It was a fucked up thing for you to do Anko, but given that we’ve done worse to one another, I think I’ll forgive it… this time.” Kurenai said and groaned a bit. “So long as I get to sleep in your bed and get a hot shower when I wake.”

“Sure Nai-chan, go get some sleep. You sound like shit.” Anko said simply and watched Kurenai shakily head to the bedroom for some rest.

Anko briefly wondered how long she would last in the Genjutsu.

With Naruto

Naruto had enjoyed the rest of the time he had with Hana, but eventually that had ended and he went home. He was lying down on his bed, nursing his own headache. It had been a pain to do that, and he doubted he was going to do it to just anyone

Naruto grabbed the game book. He wanted to see if he got anything for that headache. He opened it to the Level up page and blinked a bit. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH KURENAI YUUHI +1300 pts, 30 Genjutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH FIVE JONIN RANKED SHINOBI +1500 pts, 10 Ninjutsu, 10 Genjutsu, 10 Taijutsu. CONGRATULATONS! YOU HAD ILLUSIONARY SEX WITH A GENJUTSU SPECIALIST +500 pts, 10 Genjutsu. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE SILVER LEAF MAN MEDAL +1400 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU RECEIVED THE BRONZE NINJA SEX MEDAL +350 pts.” Naruto raised an eyebrow and banked the level up.

WItht hat, he flipped over to the medals. He tapped Leaf Man which was right under Leaf Hunter. “Leaf Man: Silver. Have Sex with Eight women from Konoha.” Naruto nodded softly and tapped on the Ninja Sex medal. “Ninja Sex: Bronze. Using Ninja Techniques three times during sex.” Naruto looked up in thought. There had been the Shadow Clone Jutsu, the Chakra Chains with Kin, there was now the Tsukuyomi. Yeah, he hit the total for that.

Naruto went to his Stats, Since he still needed a ridiculous amount of Speed and he wasn’t getting it fast enough, he poured ten points into his speed. It was at eighty, but given one of the perks he wanted required 150 speed, he figured it wouldn’t hurt to keep bumping it up for a while.

He still needed to double his levels or find women that would give him the stats he needed.

Still, that led him to skills page. “Bonuses!” Naruto watched the points flutter down and bobbed his leg up and down on the bed, thinking a moment.

He had eighty-seven points to use and he was close to completely leveling up quite a few things.

Naruto decided to not take anything to chance. He poured fifty into his sealing abilities, bringing it up to Master Level and maxed out. The game gave him two options once more. “Seal Slinger or Seal Decipherer?” Naruto tapped the Seal Slinger. “Seals cost little to no chakra for you to make and you’re able to make even the most complex of seals, even under extreme pressure.” Not bad, but Naruto was curious as to the other one and tapped it. “You are able to decipher even the most complex of seals, the knowledge written in each brush stroke unraveling to your touch. No seal is impossible for you to unlock.” Naruto paused as he saw that.

There were nine Jinchurikii, plain and simple and he knew it. The Bijuu were too valuable as weapons, even if he didn’t see them as that. It was only by shrewd work did he keep the Ichibi hidden away as a Bijuu. As far as anyone knew, she was just an exotic beautiful woman who had moved to Konoha shortly before the invasion, her paperwork destroyed by the invasion. It was a possible idea, and most people bought it.

Only he and Gaara knew the truth really.

Gaara’s seal had been stupidly easy to decipher for one very simple reason. First and foremost, it was built faulty. Second, it had never been given any maintenance. It had been child’s play to unlock the seal for someone of his abilities.

That did not mean the other seals holding back the Bijuu would be easy to decipher and unlock. It could take him days, even weeks to get the proper sequence right, time that he didn’t really have that much of that he could spend on each individual Jinchurikii.

He selected the Seal Decipherer to cap off his Sealing abilities.

Naruto then poured thirty five points into Kenjutsu, bringing it up 185. He wanted to finish off each and every one of his current skills before working on more.

Naruto leaned his head back and looked up, thinking some on what the future might bring

End

(A/N: Sorry, couldn’t figure out how to work in the Naruto/Hinata date.)

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 32: 76,800/80,800

Strength: 50

Speed: 80

Acrobatics: 60

Endurance: 60

Intelligence: 55

Chakra Levels: 70

Chakra Control: 75

Luck: 35

Demonic Chakra Levels: 50

Demonic Chakra Control: 20

Divine Chakra Levels: 35

Divine Chakra Control: 35

Reflexes: 25

Skills:

Sexual Aura: 200 points. Master Level. Naruto’s Sexual Aura is at its very highest pinnacle. Even the mighty Kyuubi is heavily affected by it. Mutation Selected: Directive Sexual Aura. Naruto can direct his Sexual Aura onto a single target, making them experience the full weight of his Sexual Aura with an additional Twenty points

Ninja Master: 110 points. Adept level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.)

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Ninjutsu: 125 points. Adept level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Ninjutsu easier. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use.

Taijutsu: 125 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see more openings in a fight.

Genjutsu: 175 points. Master Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel A-ranked Genjutsu. Naruto can cast B-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu.

Kenjutsu: 185 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles.

Medical Jutsu: 125 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use the most Basic Medical Jutsu in Combat. Can cure bruises, minor cuts, minor fractures and other smaller ailments.

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sealing: 200 points. Master Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host. Mutation: Seal Decipherer. Naruto can decipher even the most complex of seals just by looking at the seals in mere moments

Wind Elemental Manipulation: 150 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Wind based Jutsu easier, and even redirect medium ones that come from his opponent.

Earth Elemental manipulation: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Earth based Jutsu easier and redirect minor ones that come from his opponent.

Water Elemental Manipulation: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Water based Jutsu easier and even redirect minor ones that come from his opponent.

Lightning Elemental Manipulation: 100 points. Adept level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learned Lightning based Jutsu easier and redirect minor ones that come from his opponent

Fire Elemental Manipulation: 150 points. Expert Level (+10 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Fire based Jutsu easier and redirect medium ones that come from his opponent

Crafting: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can learn how to craft and build items easier. Also increases all crafting abilities (Trap Making, Poison making, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, etc.)

Lying: 150 points. Expert level (+10 Sneak bonus). Naruto can lie to most anyone almost all the time. Kage level Shinobi may notice.

Haggling: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can now haggle for better prices and shops he visits often will offer lower prices. Stores in general have lower prices for Naruto

Medals:

Diamond Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Have Vaginal Sex 25 Times: +5000 points

Receive 25 Blow Jobs: +2500 Points.

Platinum Hat Trick: Have Sex with Five Women in Twenty Four Hours. +3600 Points

Bronze Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

Gold Top Fox: Dominate Ichibi no Tanuki. +2400 points.

Have Sex with 5 Jonin Ranked Kunoichi: +1500 points +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Have Sex with 5 Kunoichi. +800 points +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Silver Leaf Man: Naruto has had Sex with 8 women from Konoha. +1400 points.

Bronze Leaf Hunter: Naruto has had sex with 5 Kunoichi with allegiance to Konoha. +1000 points

Silver Evened Up: Have sex with three women using two Shadow Clones for assistance. +1800 points

Bronze MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000 points

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600 points

Have sex with 3 Genin Ranked Kunoichi. +300 points

Bronze Bottomed: Naruto has been Dominated once during sex. +500 points

Bronze Foreigner: Naruto has had sex with 3 Foreign Kunoichi. +600 points

Gold Have Sex with an Enemy Kunoichi: Naruto has had sex with a Special Jonin Level Kunoichi. +2000 points

Bronze Spurt: Naruto has had five orgasms during one session of intercourse without the use or backlash of a Shadow Clone. +1000 points.

Dirty Dozen: Naruto has had sex with 12 different women. +10 stat points, +1 perk point

Bronze Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Naruto has had sex with 4 different women that have black hair. +1000 points

Bronze Danger-Close: Naruto has had sex with a woman that is close to someone that will physically hurt Naruto for having sex with their loved one. +600 points

Bronze Danger-Close Diverted: Naruto has had sex to divert the Danger Close Medal. +500 points

Bronze Deflowerer: Naruto has taken the virginity of three women. +1200 points

Bronze Strong Woman: Naruto has had sex with an S-Ranked Kunoichi. +1200 points

Bronze Ninja Sex: Naruto has used Ninja Arts for sex 3 times. +350 points

Have sex with 3 Civilians. +500 points

Have sex with 2 important political figures. + 750 points, 20 politics.

Have Illusionary Sex with an Illusion Specialist. +500 points, 10 Genjutsu

Perks:

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hirashin Jutsu Version 1: Naruto can teleport randomly within a 5 meter radius around the Hirashin Marker

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style.

Magnetic Release: Naruto can use the Magnetic release of the Sandaime and Yondaime Kazekages.

Sand Manipulation: Naruto can use the Sand Manipulation like Gaara can.

Animal Magnetism: Women are more likely to fall to Naruto’s Sexual Aura and won’t hurt him for having multiple women.

Moukton: Allows for use of the Moukton Kekkai Genkai. Can calm Bijuu and their Jinchuriki

Super Strength: So long as Naruto has an equal or higher Chakra control to Chakra Levels, he can use Tsunade’s Legendary Super Strength Technique.
Sign up to rate and review this story