Categories > Original > Romance

The Making Of Narry!

by EmzHoran22 0 reviews

The Making Of Narry....What Could Happen?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-15 - 350 words

-1TrainWreck
This is my first ever fanfic and this is Dedicated to Jade Muia!

Niall's P.O.V
As i sat there on my own wondering carelussly in a dark pub, i realised it was extremely late so i was just finishing this pint and just as i was just about to leave the cutest boy EVER walked in.

He had curly brown hair and had a brown suit jacket on with blue tight jeans and a plain white t-shirt. "Can i have a pint please?" he asked the barmaid in his slow sexy voice. I knew right from then i had a schoolboy crush! I know i shouldnt have a crush on someone after breaking up with my ex Zayn but i couldnt help it all of the feelings came flooding back.

Ohh My God! I just realised that i have been staring at him for 5 minutes."SORRY!" i shouted loudly."What?" he said quietly as everyone turned in my direction to see what was going on. "I was staring at you!" i said realising how pervy i sounded. "Oh! I didnt even notice. I'm Harry" he said. "I'm Niall" whispering as i shake his hand. "I'm new here" he whispered into my ear as i felt his warm breath brush against my neck.

"Could i have your number?" i asked him randomly. "Why?" Harry asked in a scared tone. "so...that...if..if you need anything you can call me because with your number i can text you mine!!!" i said saving my big irish arse.

"Ok! Here it is" He said while handing me a piece of white paper with his number on it. "Thanks, ill text you my number. Anyway i had better go!" i said worrying it was too late to walk home. "Ok! i'll call you if i need anything!" Harry said as i was just leaving the pub doors heading to the bus stop. i cant believe it! i had just got a mobile phone number from one of the hottest boys ever!!!

I'll put the next chapter up soon! Please review and rate!
Sign up to rate and review this story