Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The rebirth of the weres

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Neville - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-15 - 1051 words

5Original
Chapter 5


Meanwhile in an undisclosed location five beings were discussing a report that was delivered to them. One of them was a man with white hair with a goatee and blue eyes, he was dressed in a black body suit. Next was a man with black hair and dark eyes, she was in a black suit and tie, glasses and loafers.

Next was a tiny man in all green and was wearing a crown. He was also carrying a walking stick. Next was a very gorgeous young woman with short purple hair, blue-purple eyes and dressed a gray pant suit and heels. Lastly was a goddess of a woman, she was very well built, she had long brown hair and light brown eyes. She was dressed in a sheer, white gown, boots and a crown on her head.


“I’m glad you all were able to meet with me today.” Said the first man.

“It was our pleasure Dr. Diggers.” Said the man in the suit.

“Now, on to the reason why we are here.” He said, he nodded to the tiny man. He used his walking stick to reveal pics of a young man in several different were forms, everyone gasped in shock.

“King Shamus, this is…” Said the purple hair woman.

“Aye, all o’ these are de same lad.” He said.

“We’re looking at 7 maybe 8 different were cats.” Said the suit.

“Aye, tha’s what O’Snap t’ought as well M.”

“I’m seeing were-creatures I haven’t seen before.” Said the goddess.

“Which ones Queen Jehsya?” Said M, she had pulled out a couple of pictures. One was a beige colored were cat with striking emerald green eyes and a white spotted were cat with striking emerald green eyes. “Wait a minute, is that a…?” he handed the picture to Dr. Diggers. He took the picture and his eyes widened.


“That's a were-cheetah.” He said, “but how? King Shamus, did O'Snap say how he became like this?”


“No, Dr. Diggers.” Said the King of the Leprechauns, “but I really doubt tha lad was born like this.”


“This is a mystery I wouldn't mind solving.” Said Jehsya, “I can send some of my amazons to find out how did this happen.”


“That might be a good idea,” said M. They all agreed to it and the meeting was dismissed.


Meanwhile, Harry and the girls were in the the great hall having breakfast. “Oh man, this deer sausage is good.” Said Alicia.

“I know,” said Katie.

“Glad you guys like it,” said Harry.

“Who's next Harry?” Said Hermione.

“Well I was planning on getting a couple.”

“Couple?” Said the girls.

“Neville and Hannah?”

“Oh,” said Ginny.

“What would they be?” Said Angelina.

“Cougars.” Katie looked to Harry and smiled.

“Yes! I get to have siblings!” She cheered then others chuckled.

“So when are we going to change them?” Asked Hermione.

“Well, you guys aren't going to do anything except help them over the euphoria. I'm changing them.”

“But Neville is a...” Said Ginny.

“Yeah, I'll have to do it.”

“But why you?” Said Katie.

“Well, they would be thralled to you Katie.” She looked confused.

“They would be like the were-wolves are to the 'Dark Lord'.” Said Hermione, “With you as the Dark Lord.” Katie paled.

“That's why I'm going to do it.” Said Harry, “I don't have the thrall bite.”

“Wait,” said Angelina. “We have thrall bites?” Harry nodded.

“I'll find a way to fix that. But, for now you'd have to mean to turn others or it won't work.”

“So it's about intent?” Said Ginny.

“Yep, it's all about intent.”

“So we wouldn't turn anyone by accident.” Said Hermione.

“Nope.” The girls breathed a sigh of relief.


Later Parvati had seen Hermione and ran to catch up to her. “What's up Parvati?” She said.

“What happened? I turn around twice and you look like this?” Hermione was better looking than she used to be, she was taller, better built complete with curves, she was gorgeous. She ran a hand through her hair.

“Let me guess, you want to know how I got like this?”

“Yeah,” she said.

“Alright, meet in the common room later.”

“Alright.” She said.


Harry had met Neville and Hanna, “hey guys.” He said, they looked over and saw him. They were at lunch and Harry went over to them.

“Harry, what's going on?” Said Neville.

“Hey I was wondering, how would you like to help me?” He said, “both of you.” Neville and Hanna looked at each other. “Let me tell you what's going on.”

______________________________________________

Later, after classes, Parvati, Neville and Hanna where in Gryffondor common room as Harry and the girls came down to them. “Hey guys,” said Harry. He was just wearing a T-shirt, slacks and slippers.

“Harry, Hermione told me that you changed her into that sex goddess. I didn't know you got the 'chasers', Lavender and Ginny as well.” Said Parvati.

“Well my 'Angel Hipster Chick',” he teased. “I did, want to see what I did?” She laughed catching the joke. “Come on up.” So they followed them up to the fifth floor.


Once there, they had seen what he did for the floor. “Wow,” she said.

“Nice huh?” said Hermione.

“Very,” said Neville. “So, why are we here?”

“We want to make you an offer.” Said Katie, they looked at her. “Well Harry does.” Then the three looked to the 'Boy Who Lived'. He looked to the others and nodded. Just then they all started to change in to were cats. Hermione was a lioness, Ginny was a jaguar, Lavender was a tigress, Angelina and Alicia were panthers and Katie was a cougar.

“Whoa,” they said. Then Harry was a white cheetah.

“This is the offer,” he said. Harry explained all the races to them. “So how's about it? You want to do this?”

“I'm in.” Said Hanna, Parvati nodded.

“Neville?” Said Hermione.

“What about the euphoria?” He said, “you said we get horny Harry.”

“Yeah, why do you think Hanna's here? You two can get each other over the hump.”

“And we'd be cougars?” Said Hanna.

“Yep,” Katie smiled and bounced. “I've always wanted to have siblings.” Neville looked at Hanna who nodded .

“Okay Harry, I'm in.” He said.

“Good, This might hurt a bit.”


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story