Categories > TV > Waking the Dead

Survivors

by mikeywaysnotokay 0 reviews

Walkers .. Us .. It all turned bad..

Category: Waking the Dead - Rating: G - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-15 - 781 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Ch1)

There we were, it was me, colleen,Max,Jack,Alyssa, and Lizzy. We had just seen it all go down! We had no idea it had been going on for a year.
We were in the school when they attacked. We heard them coming, and with me and colleens Instincts , We grabbed the people we wanted and hid it closets and Bathrooms.
We all wondered about our parents! The disease is spreading quickly.we were all huddled in our classroom looking at all the bodies of our friends. "what do we do with them" i asked. Nobody replied. Me max And colleen went to the nurse to find supplies.The nurse was gone, No trace of her body.
Then we scooped up supplies into backpacks. We gathered Water, band aids , And other medical stuff. Then we hear shuffling behind us, and to max's Instincts he picked up something and whacked it . Good thing he did , It was the nurse , Bloody and rotted.She had turned. We ran back to see the others huddled in a corner scared as ever. "It's okay guys We got medicine and water" I said.
They were all a little relieved as they grabbed a bottle of water. We all stared at max as he was pacing back and forth. "So?" I said. He looked at me "What are you looking at me for?"
We all smiled as though we were thinking the same thing. Jack stepped up, "I will be the leader" I laughed, "No You won't." He sat down. I thought to myself, "Max Since your the 'Strongest' Here, You will be the leader." I blushed. "Okay" He said Nodding his head , Hiding his blushing. I knew he was blushing, I still liked him.
We all sat gathering everything, we were talking to each other , Passing around ideas. When Jack stood up and brought up the idea to go to base. I smiled. We gathered our supplies And went to the kitchen gathering crackers and more water. We also grabbed Kitchen Knives, And broke a emergency Box on the wall and grabbed an ax. Max gave it to me. I smiled. I held the ax and we stepped outside to see zombies everywhere. We ran to them chopping them here and there.
Max grabbed my arm guiding me towards him as he sliced zombies.
Jack tried to do the same with colleen, But colleen slapped him across the face. I felt warm in max's arms. Alyssa, Lizzy and Sam Were right behind us slicing heads off zombies. We came to the gated off base. We saw four maybe five zombies in there. I grabbed my knife sliced my finger, Wiping it on the gate. Those stupid zombies came close enough for us to stab them straight through there heads. We went in Clearing our surrounding, Making sure no zombies were in sight. We went in , There were gun!
CH. 2
We were officially Survivors. Nowhere left to go. Where are out parents, Our family? "anyone Have there cellphone" I asked. Of course max did, he handed it to me "Here you go" I took it. "Whats your password?" I asked. He Shook His Head "Emma" I knew it.. I rolled my eyes Typing it in. I looked at his phone and almost broke into tears. There was no service. I gave him his phone , And then i Lost it. I hugged him as I was crying "I miss my family" I said crying. He wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled closer to him. Everyone was staring. I stopped crying and He and I let go of each other. We hear thumping outside the door. Then I hug him again. All of a sudden there is banging , And Sam walks in. "It's Clear out there" She comes in holding bags of junk food. "I cleared the kitchen" She said with a mouthful of food. We stared and laughed. "What I'm hungry" she said.
She stared at me and max. "What's going on here-" We cut her off "Nothing" we both said blushing. I stared at him for what felt like and hour before we all decided to get guns. We all knew how to shoot , but it was harder then it looked. We practiced on wandering zombies. But the most skilled was jack. Colleen Was annoyed with him. Sam, Alyssa, And Lizzy were good too. Max was helping me. "Love birds!" Lizzy and Alyssa Screamed. We blushed. Then the real deal came. Zombies were coming at us front and back. We tried to stay quiet , But Alyssa and Lizzy were running and screaming towards the base. I picked up my ax and started Killing zombies.
Sign up to rate and review this story