Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Guns n Roses Vampire Story

Chapter Two

by I_love_AXL 3 reviews

The second chapter

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-16 - 522 words

1Exciting
Axl screamed in pain, when he felt the venom rush through his veins. It felt like he was being burned to death form the inside out. Duff chuckled darkly. He liked this boy screaming like this. Duff realized he’d probably drank enough of Axl’s blood seeing as the smaller boy was now holding tight to Duff’s shoulders to stay upright. Duff pulled his fangs out of the vein in Axl’s neck. He licked the blood off of Axl’s neck and collarbone. Axl shivered then crumpled to the floor in the alley.
Duff picked Axl up off the ground. ‘Hey, kid you ok?” he asked Axl in a surprisingly gentle tone. The combination of Duff drinking his blood and the venom coursing through his body made Axl dizzy and confused. He no longer knew where he was, the world swirled around and he was vaguely aware of Duff asking him something. Then he passed out, this time Duff grabbed Axl before he hit the ground. Duff picked up Axl feeling his neck for a pulse. Yes he was still alive, Duff smirked.
“Let’s get you home honey.” Duff whispered in Axl’s ear, loving the way the boy shivered even while passed out cold. Duff tied a bandage around Axl’s neck to stop the bleeding and cover the puncture wounds. They got to the street and Duff waved a taxi over. He told the driver where to go, and even though he gave Duff a weird look Duff wasn’t worried. He could always just kill the driver if he got suspicious. But hey, plenty of people got into taxis with another person that was passed out.
Axl murmured in his sleep, tears started to roll down his face, his heart racing. Duff felt a stab of sadness hit his no, longer beating heart. “Hey, it’s ok…” he whispered in Axl’s ear softly kissing the boy’s lips. Axl smiled a bit, which caused Duff to smile as well. He pulled Axl onto his lap and stroked his shoulder length orange hair. The tears had stopped and Axl’s heart rate had gone back to normal by the time they got to Duff’s apartment.
Duff paid the driver then helped Axl out of the car. Axl slowly blinked his eyes open as Duff carried him into the apartment. “Wh-what’s going on...” he stuttered still feeling as if he was walking through a dense fog. “We are home now. Everything is going to be alright.” Duff said in a hypnotizing soothing voice.
Axl was now becoming aware of his surroundings. He felt uneasy and afraid now. He moved his neck to look to the side and pain shot through it. “Ah!” he gasped grabbing his neck. He felt a bandage and yanked it off. He clamped his hand over his neck and hissed in pain and surprise. There seemed to be…bit marks on his neck. “The fuck did you do to me??” Axl growled spinning around to face the taller blonde boy. Duff just smirked at him in an amused smug way.
Sign up to rate and review this story