Categories > Original > Drama

An Idea

by TwistedFireStarter 6 reviews

It's to do with Liz, aka Obsessive-Fangirl. Please read, it could stop her from attempting suicide again.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-16 - Updated: 2013-03-16 - 257 words

0Unrated
Okay, so surely everyone knows what happened with Liz, aka Obsessive-Fangirl, on Thursday. If you don't, I'm sure you'll find a post about it somewhere.

Anyway, so Liz's main reason for attempting was that she didn't feel loved anymore. That got me thinking, why don't we all write a story or something about why we love Liz? It could even be like that Profile Of A Ficwaddian thing we've all done at some point.

I'm thinking we include the following sections:

How you 'met' Liz (you read one of her stories, she reviewed one of yours, etc.)

What your first impression of her was

Which one of her stories is your favourite and why

Have you ever spoken to Liz personally (via email, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.)

Exactly why you love her

What you think would happen if you met her for real (or, if you have met her for real, what happened)

I think this would be a great idea to show Liz how much we really love her, I mean, we don't want this to happen again, now, do we?

So basically, if you wanna do this, you could post as "Why (you name here) Loves Liz (Obsessive-Fangirl)". If you know her surname, you can write that in the title, too.

Hope at least some of you consider doing this! I'll be posting mine shortly.

Also, if you guys could email me the link for yours at axelwithchakrams@hotmail.com or email her the link at iamdeadonarrival@hotmail.com that would be great. Thank you.

-Axel.
Sign up to rate and review this story