Categories > Original > Horror

Murder Club

by Truthful_Blasphemy 1 review

There are 3 rules in Murder Club 1) You can't kill other members of Murder Club. 2) Everyone takes turns picking the victim. 3) If you get caught, you don't squeal about Murder Club.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-17 - 235 words - Complete

0Unrated
The four of them stood in a circle around the body lying on the ground. The short Guatemalan was the first to speak.
"What do we do with her?" she asked. The girl's silky almost-black dyed hair formed a halo around her head, and the gunshot wound in her side oozed blood onto the ground, staining her skin-tight shirt. Even in death, her makeup looked flawless. The blond girl stepped forward and grabbed one of the corpse's wrists in her gloved hand. She looked up at her friends, her intention clear.
"Oh, right," the brown-haired girl smiled. The white of her teeth was bright against her light brown skin.
The four of them each grabbed a limb and tossed the dead girl into a nearby trashcan.
"This is a nasty habit," the blond laughed, "it needs to stop."
"You know we're not going to stop," scoffed the tall black-haired girl.
"Yeah, I know," the blond smiled. "At least we rid the world of that nuisance."
"So who's next?" the black-haired girl asked.
"It's Maria's turn to pick," Tristin said, her fuzzy black hair forming a halo around her head. Mandy and Adyson nodded in agreement. They turned to the Guatemalan.
"So who will it be?"
There are 3 rules in Murder Club
1) You can't kill other members of Murder Club.
2) Everyone takes turns picking the victim.
3) If you get caught, you don't squeal about Murder Club.
Sign up to rate and review this story